Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 11:07:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Koo Stark Nowadays  (Read 1072 times)
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« on: February 11, 2011, 10:41:53 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1355803/Prince-Andrews-ex-girlfriend-Koo-Stark-claiming-housing-benefit.html

Sorry, guys, I really searched for a Prince Andrew thread to post this article of interest on, and I really think you all might be interested in seeing this, since we all were discussing how KM "resembled" Koo a tad. BUT ! LOOK at the photos of Koo in this article) and you will see that KOO was caviar and KATE chopped bitter liver. LOL ! True !  thumbsup  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 11:36:56 pm »

The press and RF owe Koo an apology. The press always gets people wrong and many times so does the RF. Koo wasn't suitable because of an entirely harmless indiscretion and then comes along Sarah, her scnadlas, and now Kate after ALL her antics gets the ring and to be Queen Consort. Sick world we live in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 01:12:37 am »

KF  -  I AGREE ! Very well put, hon.   lips  thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 02:37:57 am »

What a sorry mess Koo's life is in. Pity like so many she never managed to get it together and downsize her lifestyle.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: