Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:52:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gratuitous Sussex Birthing Scene/Diana copycat countdown  (Read 2166 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« on: March 17, 2019, 01:28:55 am »

Okay, kids, another sorta baby pool - but in an obscure kind of way.  wopedo

1) WHOSE (political or otherwise) special day/notable event will be brushed aside by news of a certain event starting to happen? shifty

2) Type of birth - underwater/clinic or home birth/another Lindo wing event? Or pick your own...  Tongue

3) Will MeAgain be wearing the Rock (a), and will she be noticeably flashing it?  wellduh

4) Hair up or down? Will she be sweeping her windswept hair with her hand AND cradling the babe in other crook of arm?  easter-James

5) boy or girl? Or boy and girl? Boy and boy? Girl and girl?  roll

6) Potential names for boys and girls - name up to 3 for each. Bonus points for one of your names being the first name.  baby

7) Any party guests from the shower to be a Godparent - if so, give a name. Up to 3 choices.  Cool

Cool  Date in April/time of day (Greenwich/London time)  Hi

9) Colour of birthing smock and if will be wearing heels. If yes to heels as opposed to flats, what size heel?  easter-akasha

10) Will Doria be seen at the event? Yes or No?  easter-wink

*****Pool open to all interested parties.  Post/edit as needed - pool open up to Midnight the day BEFORE the event.  eating cookies
Winner to be determined based on most correct guesses. Ties will be broken with a coin toss. Prize/loot bag for winner to be determined later by Snowpea. Good luck All!  flower  urwelcome  celebration

sanka
courtier

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 01:57:59 am »

This is going to be fun. Here are my guesses.

1. Kate and Will's wedding anniversary.
2. Lindo wing - need heaps of press for the event!
3. Yes to the Rock and flashing it.
4. Hair down and cradling the baby similar to Diana after the birth of Harry.
5. Girl.
6. Amelia Diana Elizabeth. If by chance it is a boy I think it will have Philip in the name.
7. The Clooneys for godparents but given they are not Church of England it doesn't seem right.
8. 11 am on 29 April.
9. colour - red similar to Diana at the birth of Harry.
10. Doria will be there at the event.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 02:17:38 am »

Thanks, Sanka!  flower Good luck with your guesses!  thankyou

I am allowing everybody to alter any or all of their initial guesses, as per the original post. The edited list would be the one used to determine the winner, so if updating, please include ALL your picks (whether altered or not) in the new list.  thumbsup
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 04:11:27 am »

1) W&W's anniversary

2) Gotta be Lindo- like Diana.

3) Yep!

4) Messy bun with loose hair hanging in her face.

5) Girl

6) Dianah Elizabeth Rachel Mary; Spencer Harriett Alberta Elizabeth

7) Amal & George. Jessica M. Emily McCorquodale. Louis,Viscount Althorp

Cool 5 AM April 4

9) Red polka dot dress (channeling Diana with both boys) and sky high heels that are two sizes too big

10) Doubtful
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 03:09:10 pm »

Thanks, CathyJane!  flirt Good luck with your guesses!  flower
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 08:19:06 pm »

1. April 4

2. Lindo wing

3. No ring

4. Updo

5. Girl

6. Victoria/Margaret Frances Elizabeth

7. Jessica M., maybe Zara and Peter, maybe the York girls

8. 2:30am April 4

9. Peach dress and low white heel

10. Yes Daria will visit but not be there for the birth
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 08:50:18 pm »

Thanks LadySW!  Hi  thumbsup Good luck with your guesses!  thankyou
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 12:39:33 am »

These are great!  thumbsup
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 03:52:13 am »

And the bonus is, it's how many points you get right that will determine the winner - with certain basics, like gender of said baby/babies having more points than how she is wearing her hair that day. easter-lol

flirt
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 02:36:33 pm »

I'll try...

01- Is there something coming up in March?

02- Lindo Wing ala her idol Princess Diana

03- Flashing ring and making insane facial expressions that rival the other tart/slapper KM - Harry will imitate whatever it was William did including putting hand on Murky's back to push/shove her along and maybe even muck up putting the baby's car seat in the backseat of their vehicle... hohum....  (no pun intended)

04- Murky will debut a new, shorter hairstyle which imitates Diana either a modern take on the 40s do complete with French barrettes or long feathers Diana wore but with  frosted highlights, fake eyelashes (I'm not kncoking them just saying) new French manicure with black nail polish (nothing wrong there as I wear black nail polish, too snob)

05- Triplets will be presented to the world on the Lindo Wing steps (I'd say six-tuplets  Tongue but Murky couldn't possibly carry that many babies on her thin pins) so they can say, Geez! We managed to get them all out and done in one so now HMQ has her true heirs (and at such an advanced age just like the Biblical women did!) she must be sooo proud of Murky  easter-lol

06- They will use a place names from Eire, Scotland, Wales or England. Maaaaaybe France or French Canada. They will be an unusual and not popular names or else they will use one of Snowpea's insane names posted here on the board (they're great, btw!!! laugh)

07- Markus Andersen, Mummy Doria (I know she was MIA), and/or Serena Williams (picking her for racial reasons esp if a girl so the baby will have strong black female role models to protect her and help guide her through life and the oh, so mean RRs who unjustly maligned mummy. Blah, blah, blah)

08- Mid to late March, late at night close to midnight, say maybe 11:54 to midnight (isn't tht something to do with the witching hour? Is Murky a witch?)

09- Yes to killer nude dirty and scuffed hills and a blue poka dot dress or the red one or whichever Diana wore on the Lindo Wing steps when showing baby Harry to the world

10- Doria mysteriously absent but another member of the Markle Tribe wil be in attendance, possibly sister Samantha who will take both Murky and babies for a ride on her lap (bundled into buckets they've tied to Sam's electric scooter and a new side seat attached somehow to one of the wheels to accomodate all the sprogs) around town showing off the new babies exciting paps with unlimited pics for the day and then Harry will shut the babies in the tower ala William and only let them out once a year to truly lord it over the peasants, er, um, the plebs
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 02:45:41 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 11:50:24 pm »

Thanks for your response, DeG!  thankyou  flirt

Just a recommendation for you and everyone, to give more specific dates/times for the intended arrival. Just to help your chances.

And if it's on nobody's special event date, can just give the date.

Have fun!  thumbsup
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2019, 03:51:52 pm »

1) 6th April 11th or 22nd

2) Lindo

3) Ring and some Extras  Kate-Horror-Queen

4) Loose hair

5) Boy

6) Philip Thomas

7) Clooney’s other Celebs  wopedo

9) Blue. She won’t look all done up, but she’ll have her MU on in spades and tears (glycerin induced if needed) and walk out to people with babe in arms.   sigh

10) No.  Doria will be there, but not on the steps. Maybe waiting for her at ‘home’.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2019, 05:23:57 pm »

1) W&K's anniversary
2) Lindo Wing
3) Yes and yes
4) Hair down - copying Waity, trying to look like she just rolled out of bed looking glam
5) Girl
6) Alice, Doria, Victoria
7) Amal Clooney, Jessica Mulroney, Serena Williams
Cool 29th April, 6am
9) White, mid stiletto heels
10) Not at the birth but she may come out/visit later
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 12:04:28 pm »

Here's my lunch money bet for the upcoming shameful me-me-me fiasco.

1) I was thinking of Brexit deadline but Meggie doesn't care about UK and its people. She cares of herself and her feeble attempts at a smack down of Kate and Eugenie. I think she's torn between Kate and Will's wedding anniversary and QE's birthday. I suspect, however, that as soon as Eugenie announces her pregnancy Megan will go into labor and there will be tipped off paps to wait for her to get into the hospital.

2) Lindo wing. She'll do anything to get the Diana moment on the steps.

3) She'll be merching her new crazy expensive jewelries that Megan's mirror will post even before she walks out of the Lindo wing.

4) She'll be with hair down so that she can get the: Megan wore her hair down better than Kate.

5) I think it will be a boy. If there's a baby at all.

6) John like Kennedy, Albert like in Victoria and Albert and Darcy like in Marrying Mr Darcy (a Hallmark movie) or some other Hallmark movie where true love between the Belle and the crazy rich Prince prevails over jealous relatives, Luke like in Luke Skywalker.

7) She'll definitely want to book Oprah, if she sells out. But the back up plans are Serena and the Clooneys - another set of social climbers desperate and hungry for fame and fortune.

Cool Whatever date Eugenie announces her pregnancy.

9) Heels for sure. 100%. The color will be black, short and sexy.

10) She'll be there the week after she's out of the hospital. On the lindo wing there'll be heavy merching of her clothes, her make up, her hair style, her jewels, the baby's clothes for at least 3-4 days. Then there will be 7days of will she won't she find a heart to invite her father to see the grandchild or will it be like the wedding invite she never sent to hit. Then another week of friends speaking out, cause, you know - she's so high class that she doesn't speak to the press now but her friends - they'll all blab how pretty and inspiring she is and if they dare say anything else, they are no longer her friends. .. cause they spoke to the press and that;s against her protocols.  Then, Doria will be seen out two times with the baby, bonding and all that.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2019, 12:17:14 pm »

Thanks Ana, buf, and Ariel!!!!!  flower  Hi  thumbsup  thankyou

This is going to be interesting! easter-egg-basket
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2019, 12:50:16 am »

I also believe...
- Murky will go for a foreign nanny but from Ireland or France
- the sprog will come out looking asian-mix like half-siblings, er, cousins George, Charlotte and little Louis
- the sprog will be photo shopped to look more like a member of PHarry or Murky's family member
- the sprog will be photo shopped in magazines to look more white/Caucasian just like PGeorge
- Murky will be photographed playing volleyball in a skimpy shirt and high wedges to show she instantly got her pre baby body back
- Murky will be accused of dying the sprogs hair blonde
- the sprog will be born with naturally dark hair and either green or hazel eyes... a loooong shot with green eyes and red hair but darker complected

Basically, KM  BS rinse and repeat with minor variations  eating cookies

Snowpea, I hope you don't  mind I added this to your thread. hug

Barnabe et Kitty...
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2019, 01:46:39 pm »

^Interesting!

I think these dates could be it as well.

19 Apr   Fri   Good Friday   National
22 Apr   Mon   Easter Monday   National

easter-lol

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2019, 06:45:27 pm »

... and the sprog will be over 8 lbs... say 8.4 or 8.6

OT:
I once had a dream that I gave birth to fraternal twins sons. One with blond hair and exotic piercing blue eyes and one with blond hair and exotic piercing grey eyes. They both had what looked like perma-tans you'd see on people who live in the beach areas in Southern Cali or the half-Japanese, half-Caucasian surfers in Hawaii (they are GORGEOUS btw)!!!!  tehe I had another dream that I was carrying SIX babies in my womb and I was walking in public and my water broke and the children just came out right there, one after the other, in quick succession!!! Holey Moley!!! And then I had a dream I gave birth to a curly dark brown haired, deep cleft chinned, exotic-eyed baby who looked like Superman flirt (I named him Iryshe)!!!! Shocked  tehe  tehe tehe Okay, I really want a baby...

Back on topic... 

8.4 or 8.6 born between 31 March and 04 April but closer to the end of March

^ are you suggesting an immortal resurrection/reincarnation of someone named Jesus? What's with the religious holidays? Is this what some of you are referring to as the second coming?  tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 02:47:43 pm »

^Well, what better way to draw attention to oneself than to give birth at Easter, deGuernsey.  I don’t think it’ll be then, but with mm we never know.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 03:15:49 pm »

tehe I can imagine the nauseating headlines..... but you're right.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: