Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:32:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morocco February 23-25  (Read 6351 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: February 18, 2019, 05:19:01 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will visit Morocco. This visit is at the request of Her Majesty's Government.
Full details of the visit will be announced in due course.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 05:46:17 pm »

Yeah, she must be in 7th heaven - away from all those pasty-faced,nasty, and anti-feminist British males. I wonder what victim card she is going to play in Marakesh?  bored3
marion
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 07:34:50 pm »

I just hope she dresses and behaves appropriately and doesn't offend her hosts. Is that too mush to ask nervous
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 08:39:39 pm »

She probably thought they said Monaco and got all excited that she would get to meet Albert & Charlene.  Cool
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 10:15:47 pm »

^ Meghan has already met Albert and Charlene. They spent a New Years break in Monaco with them in Jan 2018.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-celebrated-11786443
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 12:07:37 am »

$10 says she’ll wear some copycat look of Ingrid Bergman’s from ‘Casablanca’.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 12:45:23 am »

I saw the pics of when the King and Queen of Spain visited last week and I was wondering where was the King of Morocco's wife. Someone on the DM comments told me that they had divorced, wow, I didn't know because Wikipedia didn't mention that they were divorced.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018032147195/king-mohammed-princess-lalla-salma-divorce/

^^^^Someone like Meg refuses to change so I would imagine that she will not dress appropriately...expect clingy dresses and open coats complete with double hand bump holding.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 02:00:27 am »

$10 says she’ll wear some copycat look of Ingrid Bergman’s from ‘Casablanca’.

https://wandamann.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553bc02c9883301348153ee17970c-pi

I'll raise it to $20.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 03:27:46 am »

^Oh boy.  You’ve kinda one upped me.  Not sure I can take that bet.   easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 03:44:05 am »

^ tehe

I wonder what monstrosity MeAgain and JM are thinking up over macarons and matcha?

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 01:34:55 pm »

Does anyone think Murky will wear a burka or a hijab? Maybe a white ala Diana? Had Diana ever been to Morocco? If so, maybe Murky will copy/paste her outfit? And then she'll be so moved by the plight of woman and girls in Morocco and she'll go full on humanitarian on them and start lecturing them about hygiene, safe sex, education, she'll start passing out condoms, etc.... sorta like the Great Mixed Hope (she's not White) for these poor brown people she will work to save then, blah, blah, blah or maybe not yet not until the "marriage" is in deeper doo doo... I suspect if land mines issue were popular she'd disarm one with a face shield just like Diana did. I wish I had a photo with a shield photoshopped over her face whilst she cradled her big ol' bump and looked googly eyed! laugh
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:42:34 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2019, 02:05:26 pm »

Why would Meghan wear a burqua or hijab when the King of Merocco's ex Princess Consort wears Western clothes, including pant suits? Leti, the Queen of Spain wore Western clothing last week on the State Visit there.

Meghan may wear a soft caftan in the evenings but that would be it. I don't think Diana ever went to Morocco but the Queen has and so have Charles and Camilla.

http://royalcentral.co.uk/international/moroccan-royal-family/where-is-princess-lalla-salma-mystery-brought-to-forefront-after-spanish-state-visit-to-morocco-115709
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2019, 02:10:44 pm »

Revealed: Heavily pregnant Meghan will join a Moroccan cooking class and meet children having equine therapy during whirlwind weekend tour
* The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will go on a three-day official tour of Morocco
* Pregnant Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, will depart on Saturday 23 February
* Will visit schools and complet engagements, returning Monday 25 February
* It is thought that Meghan will be around 30 weeks pregnant when she flies
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6720321/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-Morocco-tour-revealed.html
Business as usual despite things not being usual for a so called royal couple and part of the British royal family.
We the people shouldn’t question or criticize that the royal family’s been downgraded to the level of this foreign narc materialist strumpet that Harry got from Soho House that he seems to obey like a dog. 

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2019, 02:21:59 pm »

Saturday, February 23: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will arrive in Morocco. They will be greeted by the British Ambassador to Morocco, Thomas Reilly, and his wife Alix at Casablanca Airport

Sunday, February 24:

• The Duke and Duchess will visit The Moroccan NGO ‘Education For All’ boarding house in the town of Asni. The couple will meet girls living at the boarding house and the housemother, and tour the facilities before a henna ceremony is performed on The Duchess.
• They will then visit the local Secondary School meeting students and teachers, before watching children playing football. 
• The couple will attend a reception with the British Ambassador in Rabat

Monday, February 25:

• The couple will visit Moroccan Royal Federation of Equestrian Sports and attend a horse grooming class
• The Duke and Duchess will meet disabled children who are working in a specially-designed restaurant in Rabat, as well as view local artisan cookery-ware.
• Concluding their packed tour in Rabat,the couple will visit the Andalusian Gardens where they will hear about youth empowerment in Morocco from a number of young social entrepreneurs. The couple will see traditional Moroccan arts and crafts on display in the walled public garden amid exotic plants, flowers and fruit trees, before returning to England.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2019, 03:21:34 pm »

Why would Meghan wear a burqua or hijab when the King of Merocco's ex Princess Consort wears Western clothes, including pant suits? Leti, the Queen of Spain wore Western clothing last week on the State Visit there.

Meghan may wear a soft caftan in the evenings but that would be it. I don't think Diana ever went to Morocco but the Queen has and so have Charles and Camilla.

http://royalcentral.co.uk/international/moroccan-royal-family/where-is-princess-lalla-salma-mystery-brought-to-forefront-after-spanish-state-visit-to-morocco-115709
click-bait, camera wh*re, narcissist... easter-James

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 04:19:33 pm »

Basically a mini holiday and the UK government officials that are going along with them needs to do business in the region without the public’s interference.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 06:44:44 pm »

^ like all royal trips?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 12:51:34 am »

Revealed: Heavily pregnant Meghan will join a Moroccan cooking class and meet children having equine therapy during whirlwind weekend tour
* The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will go on a three-day official tour of Morocco
* Pregnant Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, will depart on Saturday 23 February
* Will visit schools and complet engagements, returning Monday 25 February
* It is thought that Meghan will be around 30 weeks pregnant when she flies
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6720321/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-Morocco-tour-revealed.html
Business as usual despite things not being usual for a so called royal couple and part of the British royal family.
We the people shouldn’t question or criticize that the royal family’s been downgraded to the level of this foreign narc materialist strumpet that Harry got from Soho House that he seems to obey like a dog. 

This will really give a boost to the floundering British economy.  bored3
On that cheery note, found a Moroccan style banana recipe:
https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/moroccanstylebananaa_84657
Oh, goodee! Sweet horsies.  easter-bunny
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 01:00:56 am »

Morocco and Britain are important trading partners to each other, and Britain has invested a great deal of money in educational infrastructure. Britain is the chief investor in Morocco, important especially post Brexit. And the couple will be visiting schools, especialky girls schools. There are Chevening scholarships given each year to Moroccan students who wish to study at British universities.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 01:40:18 pm »

I find it hard to believe that UK and Morocco, an ex French colony where still if you know English you won't get far but if you know French everyone will understand you. What will they trade? Camels...

If this was important visit and not an excuse for a vacay for the dumbsuckses the ywould have had a meeting with the king and queen, not with the UK ambassador.

Have you seen how princess Alla Salma dresses? Have you seen how she looks - a true natural beauty? If dumbsuck narc stood next to this beauty - no matter how many gaffes she makes to draw attention to her So-Ho personality, princess Salma's presence and beauty can't be out shined.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: