Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 01:39:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morocco February 23-25  (Read 5853 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2019, 08:08:15 am »

Repugnant? How do we know the person's not talking about King Mohammed? Meghan's not the one with a spouse that hasn't been seen for over two years, who may or may not be officially divorced, and whom no-one is allowed to ask questions about.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2019, 09:59:09 am »

The excuse for their return to the UK today is, according to harry, that they have prior engagements. I don't buy that, I think the RF knew the outrage would go off the Richter scale if they had anther holiday so soon after the NY pap walk holiday.  
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2019, 11:51:55 am »

^Harry wasn't in NY at the time of the shower. In fact he had two engagements (one in London, one in Devon with the Marines for a day) during that time. And I think there are Royal Foundation meetings around the end of February.
Val
Princess

« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2019, 12:35:46 pm »

^^

They are certainly making themselves very unpopular with the Gadding about and spending.  Such a shame as he used to be so likeable.   Forums and comments sections rife with criticism
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2019, 01:20:15 pm »

^Harry wasn't in NY at the time of the shower. In fact he had two engagements (one in London, one in Devon with the Marines for a day) during that time. And I think there are Royal Foundation meetings around the end of February.

Harry and KP just used the Marines to deflect attention from his free-speeding and revolting excuse of a wife. He's as disgusting as she is. Now the free-spending for Morroco continues.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2019, 01:44:30 pm »

^ All Royal engagements are pencilled in to the Diary about six months to a year ahead. Harry took over as Captain General of Marines last year, and the Devon exercises weren't arranged overnight. When this engagement went into Harry's diary for the year the baby let alone the shower were probably not even known about!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 01:51:11 pm by Rosella » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2019, 02:09:04 pm »

I imagine that many events for the duo are pencilled last minute. Otherwise, there's no explanation why the dumbartons are so lost during engagements and meggy's wardrop and belly props are kind of sort of always inappropriate and malfunctioning.

^^^ He was liked, showing up as a distraction was placating people's criticism. Now - they should both be cut out of public funding and from facing people. Meggy should merch in front of the mirror at Froghouse and her court frog should clap at her to make het happy .. behind the hedges that the taxpayers payed for. my2cents

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2019, 07:04:58 pm »

^ Yeah, they are great at trying to deflect from their ways. They used the Marines, period.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2019, 08:18:21 pm »

Best of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Morocco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-HpDRkYf1s
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2019, 02:28:45 am »

How Duchess Meghan Won Morocco’s Heart Just Weeks Before Her Due Date

Climbing into a helicopter to fly deep into Morocco’s Atlas Mountains, you would be forgiven for forgetting that Duchess Meghan is over seven months pregnant. In fact, given how busy recent months have been for the new royal, it would be tough for anyone to object if she wanted to sit out the early-morning expedition—especially after flying in from London less than 48 hours earlier.

But the February 24 trip was a chance to visit a charity championing a cause close to her heart—universal education opportunities for women—and there was no way she was going to miss it. With Prince Harry's help, she carefully sat down in the cabin and placed noise-isolating headphones over her head. Ready for takeoff.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a26536176/meghan-markle-prince-harry-morocco-visit-details/

Compared to the King of Spain’s state visit to Morocco earlier this month, Harry and Meghan's impact on the country has traveled further and wider. “This was a very different kind of trip—personal, informal and away from the pomp and pageantry of traditional visits,” Reilly says. “Moroccans loved the way [Meghan and Harry] were so spontaneous and cared so deeply.”

This article could have done without the swipe about the spian visit.Mio has such a punchable face
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:30:42 am by Fly on the wall » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2019, 04:29:52 am »

Special edition of Royal Rota (Morocco) with Chris Ship and Omid Scobie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5kKgBAN878

This was quite interesting I felt, as the reporters involved gave their impressions of the trip and the country, of the reserve of the local media in reporting anything on their Royal family, the interest in Meghan by the world media and possible US security involvement in the Atlas Mountains trip. The baby shower is also discussed.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2019, 04:35:18 am »

How Duchess Meghan Won Morocco’s Heart Just Weeks Before Her Due Date

Climbing into a helicopter to fly deep into Morocco’s Atlas Mountains, you would be forgiven for forgetting that Duchess Meghan is over seven months pregnant. In fact, given how busy recent months have been for the new royal, it would be tough for anyone to object if she wanted to sit out the early-morning expedition—especially after flying in from London less than 48 hours earlier.

But the February 24 trip was a chance to visit a charity championing a cause close to her heart—universal education opportunities for women—and there was no way she was going to miss it. With Prince Harry's help, she carefully sat down in the cabin and placed noise-isolating headphones over her head. Ready for takeoff.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a26536176/meghan-markle-prince-harry-morocco-visit-details/

Compared to the King of Spain’s state visit to Morocco earlier this month, Harry and Meghan's impact on the country has traveled further and wider. “This was a very different kind of trip—personal, informal and away from the pomp and pageantry of traditional visits,” Reilly says. “Moroccans loved the way [Meghan and Harry] were so spontaneous and cared so deeply.”

This article could have done without the swipe about the spian visit.Mio has such a punchable face

Oh, pu-leeze.  ick
marion
Duchess

« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2019, 07:48:39 am »

^^The only one thing murky cares deeply about is herself.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2019, 12:36:32 pm »

The British Ambassador to Moocco praises Meghan and Harry and their visit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6750591/Meghan-Markle-praised-British-Ambassador-Morocco.html
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2019, 02:25:35 pm »

^ Of course he will say everything that is proper.   However.  I wonder what he and his wife -- especially his wife! -- thought about Meggles stomping off in front in violation of protocol?   Notice that Megs -- the wife -- is ahead of Prince Harry (the blood prince) who is properly walking with the Ambassador and the Ambassador's wife is behind.  Meggles should be walking beside her.  Not stomping off to be first because it's all about her.

She is a disaster. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6740027/Meghan-dazzles-Moroccan-inspired-dress-Dior.html#i-34d09c994f465f4c
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2019, 03:06:48 pm »

Whether people are praising her or criticizing her, there is one thing that is consistent, and it is the Megan show and it is always about her being the star in center front. I've never read anything that's different from that by anyone

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2019, 03:45:11 pm »

It's a matter of interpretation. I see it as the Harry and Meghan show I am glad he has a wife so he is not in the pathetic Fab Three appearances.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2019, 04:07:21 pm »

I have yet to watch the two of them on anything where it is not her show. Nothing Humble about her. However I will agree that it's Harry's fault 2 because he doesn't try and stop her. He may not have any idea how to do that with her but he could get advice and do it if he wanted

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2019, 10:05:38 pm »

The British Ambassador to Moocco praises Meghan and Harry and their visit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6750591/Meghan-Markle-praised-British-Ambassador-Morocco.html

The headline:
‘Her energy is boundless': British Ambassador to Morocco praises Meghan for ditching tradition and making her royal tour 'personal and informal' - days after a visit from the Spanish royals

Meghan’s tour?  tehe Then again it was as she pushed her way forward in front of the actual blood royal. She conducted herself like the thirsty celebrity she is out and about on holiday sightseeing and meeting her fans with her assistant, Harry. Surely she ticked the public off with her disrespectful antics. I’m sure the Crown Prince and the King we’re thrilled when she left.
Notice the same thing that the queen allegedly said. Pr on Meghan’s part.  bored3 Trying to changevhe subject of the tour being an odd one and how disrespectful she was to the hosts nation as well as the crazy expensive wardrobe for 3 days.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:10:58 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2019, 04:17:37 pm »

Royal SHOCK: Prince Harry LOSES his temper next to Meghan Markle on Morocco trip - VIDEO
rince Harry appeared to lose his cool with a local Moroccan TV cameraman during his and Meghan Markle’s trip to the North African country. Both Prince Harry and Meghan were testing the local cuisine when the Duke of Sussex lost his temper. The person operating the camera appeared to bash into the head of one of the children presenting the food.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1093139/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-news-Morocco-Duchess-of-Sussex-Royal-Family-video

Meh looks like he was just moving the cameraman who was blocking the kid and let the kid come in font.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: