Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:43:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen's genes - dowdy young, amazing old ?  (Read 692 times)
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2019, 11:06:19 pm »

^^ Oh yeah Margaret drank like a sailor and smoked like a chimney and tanned tanned tanned... Margaret was an alcoholic, so was Liz the queen mum.

^ I don't know, it's French, smells very nice and I like it, but it's no miracle potion lols
The only miracle potions are really sunscreen, retinoids, and some other ingredients (matrixyl 3000 for instance) (don't have any experience with retinoids -yet!).
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2019, 11:42:16 pm »

Margaret was a chain smoker, she was pictured with cigarettes in hand from the time she was ca. 20 years old.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 06:03:29 am »

^^Yes...that's what I knew too. Sun protection, retinoids and peptides (matrixil is a type of peptide). Also Vit C serum, a good one.
Using them all, so far so good.

I just heard so many people saying "I am using Clarins!" as if it was the Holy Grail...only to hear HM uses it too; so I started wondering if it could really be something special about this brand. But science is science. 

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2019, 02:19:13 pm »

Clarins breaks me out for some reason.  Retin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B and AHA topped with Clinique moisturizer works well for me.  I swear by the AHA’s!  I tried La Mer but wasn’t impressed for the price.

If you’re below 30 and on a budget get CereVe PM and use it easter-lol

The Queen looks so good because she’s got good genes but she also looks after her skin.   flirt

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sanka
courtier

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2019, 11:00:09 pm »

^ I agree that the Queen has good genes. I also think she has everything in moderation (type of food eaten and the amount along with alcohol) and the lack of exposure to the sun (always covered when outdoors). She also has a healthy lifestyle with horse riding and walking.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: