Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:48:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Sussex Engagements 2019  (Read 7640 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 07:51:39 pm »

Her makeup is great.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 09:42:03 pm »

I like Meghan's look tonight. Hair up and tidy, nice clutch and her gown is fabulous for an evening event. I like the shade of blue. I'm sure the Totem Cirque du Soleil show was great, they're fabulous performers.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2019, 02:46:56 am »

Her makeup is great.
Or the photo shopping is!  shifty

Barnabe et Kitty...
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2019, 04:02:09 am »

Her make up is indeed very good here. Whew. I found one positive thing to say about her.

But what's the use when that manipulative, devious look all over her face ruins it all? 

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2019, 02:10:52 pm »

Not on Mac IPad Pro it doesn’t look great.  That bronzer\highlighter is absolutely caked on.  The rest of it looks ‘ok’.  She’s not fresh faced looking and never will be because her skin isn’t well looked after.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2019, 02:21:20 pm »

Yes the bronzer was applied with a trowel.  She always looks like she needs a good scrubbing. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 03:40:27 pm »

The eye makeup and the lipstick shade were improvements.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 04:16:33 pm »

^ She often does the nude lip because this is a "modern/contemporary" look, unlike the red lip which is a classic look. 

Trouble is people with more intense coloring (as an olive skin Caucasian, I know first hand) don't do nude lip very well  because it makes them look washed out. They need either deep/dark or bright color. Not nudes, beiges and pastels.     

Deeper reds like burgundies, cranberries, maroons etc is what does the trick for them. Or a  bright red raspberry if they really want to make it pop.

Last night she did the trick - and it looks so much better than that nude lip she always opts for in the name of being "cutting edge and modern".

But she is driven by a stupid ideology that she uses to manipulate the public with (I am the "modern" wild card, I am here to "refresh" the Monarchy!).

This obsession with being "modern" drives not only her campaign to look like the Mother of All Working Women, but even trivial aspects such as fashion look and choice of lipstick, despite not doing her any esthetic favors. 

Not everything "modern/contemporary" is a good idea - definitely not for everyone.

Softly colored blondes do nude lip the best. She's not one.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 08:38:53 pm »

They got booed.  thumbsup
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/182091592668

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 08:39:59 pm »

Skippy must have had a posse. 
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2019, 11:29:05 pm »

^^wow, I did hear some booing right after the man welcomes them at the 03:05 mark  Cool

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u2wG5n71yQY
Little light
Countess

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 12:27:19 am »

You did indeed. And a little after too.

Good for them. He’s a fake humanitarian and she’s just fake.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2019, 01:42:03 am »

How hypocritical to talk about the cold weather while with summer sandals and pregnant.

The makeup is a disaster. Everyone, even the 15 years olds, All makeup artists know, that you either highlight the eyes or the lips, you don't do both cause you'll look like a clown. And she did. She was only missing the short coat with nothing underneath that she wore on Hamilton and she's ready for Soho.

So good that they got booed, twice. I guess, next time Harry should rent a crowd in the size of the entire theater so that Meggy gets the proper Oscar adultation that she deserves.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:46:19 am by Ariel » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 02:19:35 am »

Unreal; even Fergie at this point was very popular. I do not think she is going to be able to hold on to any goodwill for very long. It's not like she can even keep smiling anymore and in her eyes you see her real nature. Taking each other's hands was a show that they were not as confident as initially and both are aware of the hostility.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 02:59:58 am »

He looks irritated when she grasps his hand and winds her arm around it like a snake she is.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 05:49:25 am »

Arrogant tone of voice, poorly designed to produce "poise and confidence" that don't actually exist. Completely missing the mark with this type of acting.

Contrived, overly controlled facial expressions when talking to people. She feels so disconnected and phony.

You can almost hear out loud what goes through her mind - "I look good, I come across just right, yes, I am! Yes, I am owning it".

The one person winning big here is KM.

The bar is so low with MM, that she looks divine by inevitable comparison.

― Mark Twain
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 10:07:53 am »

If she thinks she dis good last night, she needs evaluation.

She looked like she's already unhappy with the royal role. Plus, she's elevated her star rating through this marriage. I'm sure she wants to do something on the big screen.

With Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos almost divorced, I'm sure she'll soon start to think of ways to get to meet them. After all, they'll both come with less restrictions or requirements to be clean, polished and to look decent.

misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 06:22:41 pm »

It would be a line with Bezos. There's someone else already in line before her.

Plus she would never exchange a Windsor for a Bezos. Would you?

Bezos has a Brazillion dollars but he has no rank and crumpets.
After a certain number, money by itself stops mattering.
She wants it all, money, rank, public adulation - and the Windsors have what she wants.

Last time I checked, no one was busy worshiping the wife of the richest man on Earth.   

― Mark Twain
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 07:39:43 pm »

These silly royal engagements are not nearly enough to feed the inner monster of her limitless ambition.  Midas Money, such as Bezos’, would enable her to try, and I emphasize strongly “try”, to gain access to real political power, which is her ultimate goal.  Major, world wide controlling influence, unhindered by playing any subordinate role, and nothing less.  Unfortunately, that takes massive money to self promote and the ability to take a political stance.  The BRF cannot bestow that on her.  They are a stepping stone to a much loftier goal.

That’s why she’s choosing to barge ahead of Harry at these gigs and insinuate herself as the perceived leader and more important driver of whatever the mission is.  It’s heavily calculated to build a portfolio, not ever ever ever to support Queen and Country.  It’s daft to think she cares one whit about the UK, HM’s image, or the citizens she represents.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2019, 09:49:46 pm »

For the likes of Meggy involved with someone or even married is not a problem at all.

Chef Cory was with a serious gf when Meg started copying her style and swiftly got rid of her. Harry was with Cressida when she started stalking her:
https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2018052948991/will-kate-middleton-meghan-markle-attend-wimbledon/0-242-86/meghan-markle-cressida-bonas-at-wimbledon-in-2016-z.jpg

BRF has one very important drawback she didn't think was there. She thought she's marrying the more popular brother but her baggage tanked the popular brother's goodwill from the public. Another drawback is that BRF doesn't really bow down to her. In the ranks she's way down there. The only way she can show her 'superiority' is towards plebs and that's not enough for her. It's not her, it's Kate who will meet with the foreign dignitaries and have them curtsy to her. She is sent to meaningless galas and garden parties. She can't go to Emmys, Oscars ... where all the big fish are. She can't express her political opinion yet a 20 somethings like Alexandria make history in the White House. On top of all that - the plebs who pay for the life she has have the nerve to keep her accountable for her spending and public appearances and she shenanigans she tries to pull.

(Bezos owns WashPost which broke some juicy news as of late and he has the money to really whitewash her past, unlike the UK royal family that didn't brainwash their subjects into liking her spending and her past, he's not into the presidential race, it seems, but just like all the other billionaires - his political biases get heard. The only problem landing him would be that M will soon end up with a spog or two on her hands and that will make her forever connected to UK ... something that US votes will not appreciate. Not one bit.)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: