Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:48:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cambridge Engagements 2019  (Read 5844 times)
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2019, 12:45:53 pm »

I agree with everything you have said Sandy.  Meghan's work ethic has shown Kate up to be the lazy woman that she is.  She probably also equates being thin with being beautiful, but like Diana, it is a destructive and unhealthy obsession and is often felt as the only form of control they have.  I am afraid I do not feel that this woman will make old bones.  She is abusing her body by obviously not feeding it.  Karen Carpenter did the same and look what happened to her.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2019, 01:25:14 pm »

Just the two of us! Kate shares a blanket with the Queen during their first ever joint engagement at King's College London

The Queen and the Duchess of Cambridge have arrived for their first ever joint engagement.

Kate, 37, and the Queen, 92, shared a blanket in the back of the car as they pulled up at King's College London, where they will reopen Grade II-listed Bush House.

The Duchess was elegant in a grey Catherine Walker coat, believed to be a new bespoke addition to her wardrobe, which she teamed with her new favourite £510 Gianvito Rossi block heels and a black Mulberry clutch.

In a rare move for such an outing, Kate, 37, completed her outfit with a hat, which is likely to be a sign of respect to the monarch. 

Meanwhile the Queen, 92, plumped for a rose pink coat by Stewart Parvin and matching Rachel Trevor-Morgan hat with beautiful floral detailing at the brim.

While the Queen and the Duchess of Cambridge have attended dozens of events together, it is their first without any other member of the royal family.

In 2012 the pair visited Leicester as part of the Diamond Jubilee tour but were joined by the Duke of Edinburgh. However they did make individual stops on the schedule without him, including watching a student fashion show.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6825527/Queen-Kate-Middleton-arrive-joint-engagement-London.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2019, 01:40:50 pm »

bartonhall1, H.Wycombe, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
Catherine is PURE CLASS. Wonderful wife, mother to three beautiful children and fabulous Queen Consort in waiting. William must be SO proud of her.
 tehe
Compared to what was dragged in, I guess she is.  bored3

After 8 years from their last joint engagement, Waity still comes off the same as she’s not made any impact and is just propped up by fake pr that garners comments like this.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2019, 05:44:25 pm »

^ They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that comment, eh?  easter-lol  easter-akasha

If that is what is classy, then there's seriously no hope. Class by default. Help Us All.  laugh  stop  sly
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2019, 06:46:14 pm »

I don't think it's by default.  I mean, the other duchess makes everyone look better; but Kate looks good as a stand alone.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2019, 08:13:34 pm »

Kate is really no great shakes. Not everybody dislikes Meghan. Meghan and Kate are cut from the same cloth IMO.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2019, 08:29:21 pm »

In this engagement Kate did great. A win is a win. She was dressed properly, she behaved appropriately. She did good. That has nothing to do with Megan. Kate showed up and did well and that's it.

If we were to do comparisons... in contrast, what a petty mean jealous  woman is Megan. She couldn't help herself but try to poop on Kate's parade. She's so mean.I'm not a fan or a h8ter of Kate but what Megan is doing is against anything I believe in. We girls should stick together or at least not be in each other's way. We live in a man's world and what Megan is doing is sorry.... disgusting ... not sorry.

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2019, 02:42:11 am »

Waity looked great today! If her hair had been up or pulled back she would have been 100% great.
logically
courtier

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2019, 02:59:07 am »

wow the DM picked a number of really odd puctures of WK for the article.  her face looks old and haggard and some facial expressions are due to either her aging face or the bored/irritated looks she is giving people.  OUtfit was pulled together but eht hair was a mess.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2019, 12:15:47 pm »

In this engagement Kate did great. A win is a win. She was dressed properly, she behaved appropriately. She did good. That has nothing to do with Megan. Kate showed up and did well and that's it.

If we were to do comparisons... in contrast, what a petty mean jealous  woman is Megan. She couldn't help herself but try to poop on Kate's parade. She's so mean.I'm not a fan or a h8ter of Kate but what Megan is doing is against anything I believe in. We girls should stick together or at least not be in each other's way. We live in a man's world and what Megan is doing is sorry.... disgusting ... not sorry.

Stepford Wasty? Please, they are both cut of the VERY same cloth. The VERY same - mostly users and manipulators, the only difference is that Wasty is beholden to dancing to her mother's tune. A weak, stunted personality who does what she is told not to rock the boat. She has earned nothing in her life.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2019, 01:39:24 pm »

^^ Well, the DM has been in the other duchess' pocket, although things seem to be slowly turning.  This is a great photo of the Queen and Kate:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/85b9902cbe8637494a5a0c802638a1c2/tumblr_inline_ponlo34JLH1vh0s4w_1280.jpg

Steph
royal watcher

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2019, 01:58:47 pm »

That is no a original Pcture. That`s two picture together.  Hi
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2019, 02:29:20 pm »

^ well spotted!
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2019, 02:33:38 pm »

^^ Thank you, Steph!   flower

It is still a good photo of the Queen and a good one of Kate.   They both looked very nice yesterday.    loveshower
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2019, 03:45:09 pm »

^One engagement and she's suddenly redeemed? Sorry - same old useless woman. Pity the Queen if this never-changed vacant and shallow creature has to follow her.  TCP painting easter egg
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2019, 03:49:17 pm »

I don't think it's about redemption; it's about acknowledging when she actually gets it right.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2019, 04:11:48 pm »

^^ And it isn't one engagement.  Alexandrine even started a thread a while back about William and Kate's evolution.  I disagree with you description of "never-changed".   She is not the girlfriend at the university trying to bag a husband.  [And she is in good company there; happens all the time].  She is now getting it right on royal engagements.  This is a good thing.   I don't know if she is vacant or shallow, but I can see that she is behaving as a royal should.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2019, 05:03:32 pm »

To me she has to more to prove she's "evolved." She is not the girlfriend anymore but she brought in some bad work habits to the marriage. Time will tell if she is really on track now.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2019, 05:41:47 pm »

She does really well on all of her engagements this year. That's for sure. It's not a single one. It's all of them - outfits, behavior, facial expressions.

@Snowpea I do think there's plenty of differences between the two women. One thing that is apparent is that the other one, Megan, keeps appearing in public or pushing sleazy articles about her and her family, or a garden or whatever during Kate's appearances to try and steal the spotlight from her. IMO, these sleazy articles backfire a lot.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2019, 06:33:08 pm »

^Kate has been backfiring her entire life - still the same character she's always been. Just because she tows the line could suggest she doesn't have any true power - she's not a decent, intelligent, capable or interesting personality. She's just as hungry for position as the other one. Worse because her own pathetic excuse of a mother put her up to this life and to date she has done nothing but coast. She's never gone beyond a self-serving parasite/doormat.  Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: