Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:25:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2019  (Read 10207 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #220 on: April 08, 2019, 06:16:34 pm »

I think at some point, Rose might have to file a suit against the press; until there's evidence, I'm leery about coming to too many judgements. I just hope someone isn't getting mud thrown at her just because of some silly tiff or argument. Kate has let people slander Downe House (alleged bullying by aristocratic kids) and other women have gotten smeared just by being in the wrong place and wrong time. There have been a lot of cases of women getting slandered just by looking at her the wrong way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #221 on: April 08, 2019, 08:06:07 pm »

^ She might be in charge, but she still kowtowed to Phillip and QM.

I meant he could never dump her because he was the consort not the monarch
RandyDrx
royal watcher

« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2019, 06:36:23 am »

He definitely could, it might create a huge scandal but technically, he could.

Monarchs aren't immune to break-ups and divorces after all, just look at King Mohammed VI and Lalla Salma of Morocco.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2019, 02:49:58 pm »

However, she would not lose her title and continue to be Queen Regnant. and he would be ousted, perhaps in a divorce settlement losing a title theoretically. The public would not accept him as King if he divorced her.

She would not be able to be ditched by the royals as Monarch and is far far less vulnerable than a married in consort.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2019, 02:07:55 am »

All of the rags in the States are proclaiming that The Potato Head is pregnant as a result of the alleged affair between Prince Petulant and the oh so superior in every way Rose. Is there any truth to this?
now i doubt that... when louis is around 2, i think very likely

I think at some point, Rose might have to file a suit against the press; until there's evidence, I'm leery about coming to too many judgements. I just hope someone isn't getting mud thrown at her just because of some silly tiff or argument. Kate has let people slander Downe House (alleged bullying by aristocratic kids) and other women have gotten smeared just by being in the wrong place and wrong time. There have been a lot of cases of women getting slandered just by looking at her the wrong way.
as far i dont believe rose wants to be part of windsor saga... not believing in this affair
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 02:12:19 am by dianab » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #225 on: April 12, 2019, 01:01:58 am »

Us Weekly: Duchess Kate is ‘ready’ to be the Queen Consort right now
https://www.celebitchy.com/616858/us_weekly_duchess_kate_is_ready_to_be_the_queen_consort_right_now/

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #226 on: April 12, 2019, 03:07:16 am »

PR machine in overdrive. Charles must be livid after all of HIS PR
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2019, 03:13:33 am »

That cover picture, (photoshopped to death, btw) and the article inside reminds me a lot of New Idea and its constant repetition of 'Queen Mary of Denmark about to be crowned immediately' articles!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #228 on: April 12, 2019, 03:47:31 am »

The QUeen already had taken her on another appearance a few years ago. This also is nothing new.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2019, 03:54:53 pm »

Kate's faithful aide Natasha Archer has NOT been ousted by a glamorous former Vogue editor - and is still co-ordinating the Duchess' wardrobe on her maternity leave, Tatler claims
* Kate, 37, has been showcasing a new wardrobe recently, leading to speculation
* Loyal aide Natasha Archer has been her stylist/personal assistant since 2014
* She went on maternity leave to have her son Theo with husband Chris Jackson
* Many believed former Vogue stylist Ginnie Chadwyck-Healey had taken over role
And the reality behind Kate's edgier style is more to do with the Duchess, rather than the switch up of staff.
Kate's confidence has grown thanks to Natasha's continued support, and this is reflected in her more bold and daring designer outfits, the publication claims.

It's believed that Natasha had carefully planned the royal's wardrobe prior to taking maternity leave to have her son Theo with her Royal Photographer husband Chris Jackson, late last year.

But with the eyes of the nation transfixed on the royal's style, dressing Kate is no mean feat - so she still seeks advice from various brands and stylists including Ginnie Chadwyck-Healey.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6927683/Kates-faithful-aide-Natasha-Archer-NOT-ousted-shiny-ex-Vogue-stylist.html#comments-6927683

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2019, 04:06:43 pm »

How much more maternity leave does Kate need?

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2019, 04:37:23 pm »

^ She's not on maternity leave.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2019, 10:35:32 pm »

Ooops, my bad.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: April 16, 2019, 11:38:48 pm »

Hi
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2019, 12:12:57 am »

Thanks MH; it's just so pointless that she does nothing with herself.

logically
courtier

« Reply #235 on: April 22, 2019, 07:29:04 pm »

Didn't know where to put this but...
Regarding this gossip about Willie cheating and yet WK looking relaxed.  I think her demeanor is due to putting the kabosh on someone or something that was developing so she feels in control of him again.  Also, no matter what she does the papers look at it as better than MM.  So she does whatever she wants and spends whatever she wants behind closed doors.  The cat who has fresh cream.  She expects cheating and will put up with it so long as she has her lifestyle on her terms.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #236 on: April 23, 2019, 12:56:47 am »

I’ve thought from the beginning that they had an arrangement of that sort.
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #237 on: April 23, 2019, 02:31:11 am »

I thought their marriage might be an arrangement or business deal type thing as well.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: