Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 11:13:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cashbridge: The fashion files 2019  (Read 5525 times)
smellysocks
royal watcher

« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2019, 08:05:13 pm »

Duchy of Cornwall  money - owns a lot of land around the country - annual profit £19 million
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2019, 10:49:38 pm »

Charles gets his money from the same place that other landowners get their money - the rents paid by the tenants who rent the land the Duchy owns. The Duke of Westminster owns huge parts of London and so earns even more in rent than does Charles.
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2019, 10:37:19 am »

I really liked Kate's outfit at the engagement today with William.  I am glad she is bringing more trousers into her working wardrobe.  And I do love my stripes! The red clutch was a nice pop of colour.  She looked lovely and engaged.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2019, 01:03:27 pm »

Will needs to wear more casual outfits. He wore the same blue suit.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2019, 01:24:16 am »

She is not making a fashion statement she just probably put it on wrong.

Couldn’t she tell from the buttons on the cuffs sitting on top of her wrists that she had it on backwards? 
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2019, 09:31:37 am »

^ It's actually supposed/ designed to be wearable both ways and wearing it "properly" means the buttons are on the back, meaning the blouse needs always a 2nd person to get in and out of. It's a ridiculous design and she actually wore it as a normal blouse would be worn (buttons in front), honestly, I like it better that way and props to her for not playing fashion victim...
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2019, 12:09:20 am »

But a blouse is supposed to having shaping, darts at the bust for example.  That fact alone should be indicative of how it’s to be worn.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2019, 12:28:12 pm »

Regardless of whether she wore it back to front, it looked really nice.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2019, 12:34:14 pm »

^^ Not always and not this model. It's been said by the designer that it can be worn both ways and as said, the way it was originally modelled the blouse needs at least another person for help to get into, as the buttons are in the back.
Had Waity worn the blouse that way, it would've been pointed out how only she can get into it because of staff and what normal woman could wear such a thing.

She wore it the practical and normal way and is now slapped with wearing it "wrong".

The blouse is so wide and loose, it doesn't have the shaping and whatnot for boobs etc and doesn't need it.

^ I agree, it looked great.
She wore it in a way which only leaves her to be criticized by "fashionistas".
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: