Royal Gossip
April 24, 2019, 11:41:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2019  (Read 10120 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2018, 01:48:04 pm »

flower flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 03:13:53 am »

'She couldn't breathe and was in an incubator': Duchess of Cambridge's old school friend, famous for her 'elite sex parties' nearly lost her five-month-old baby to a lung infection on Christmas Day
Emma hit the headlines with her business Killing Kittens, which organises ‘elite’ sex parties, but she is a practising Christian.
Her prayers appear to have been answered, because her daughter is now on the mend.
‘I couldn’t help thinking about my old friend over Christmas because we now both have three children of similar ages.’
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/02/21/8064164-6549081-While_the_Duchess_of_Cambridge_left_has_been_relaxing_with_the_r-m-34_1546465871072.jpg
Waity's old acquantance she'd rather not be associated with I imagine.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 01:08:39 pm »

I'm glad she's practicing Christianity, she's praying, reading the bible, and I hope God blesses her and her daughter's life, because life here is a light tale, and in everything we depend on the goodness of God.

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 01:30:29 pm »

'She couldn't breathe and was in an incubator': Duchess of Cambridge's old school friend, famous for her 'elite sex parties' nearly lost her five-month-old baby to a lung infection on Christmas Day
Emma hit the headlines with her business Killing Kittens, which organises ‘elite’ sex parties, but she is a practising Christian.
Her prayers appear to have been answered, because her daughter is now on the mend.
‘I couldn’t help thinking about my old friend over Christmas because we now both have three children of similar ages.’
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/02/21/8064164-6549081-While_the_Duchess_of_Cambridge_left_has_been_relaxing_with_the_r-m-34_1546465871072.jpg
Waity's old acquantance she'd rather not be associated with I imagine.

I hope she drops organizing sex parties and chooses to live a better life. She has a daughter and that daughter needs a mother who sets a good example and needs to be properly guided without any kind of contradictions or possibility of being maneuvered into that kind of life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 02:08:33 pm »

^^ We don't know whether she's practicing or even believes to begin with.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 04:41:02 pm »

Thankfully it went well with Emma.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 03:11:09 am »

Kate Middleton Had a Second Birthday Party Outside of London
Kate Middleton celebrated her 37th birthday on January 9 at her home (Kensington Palace, casual) with husband Prince William and their three children—Prince George, Prince Louis, and Princess Charlotte. But it turns out that when you're a royal, one birthday bash just doesn't cut it. The Duchess of Cambridge apparently had a SECOND birthday party outside of London.

According to royal correspondents Emily Andrews and Omid Scobie—who host royal celebrity podcast On Heir—Kate got to celebrating a little bit early this year. Aside from her Kensington Palace celebration on the day of her actual birthday, Kate reportedly had a private party last Sunday at her and Prince William's country home (Anmer Hall) in Norfolk, England.
https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a25867666/kate-middleton-second-birthday-party-2019/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 11:22:00 am »

Oh my, she's getting like Charles who had all those birthday parties. She's getting above herself if she tries to compete with Charles.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2019, 12:30:39 pm »

Oh please this is hardly 2 bday parties, it's only 1 and the bday itself it was apparently just her Bill and the kids.

"Normal" people celebrate like this too, because of work, school holidays etc etc. Hardly worth noting and hardly a "competition" with Chuck or anyone else.

I know someone who celebrated their 80th recently and had a 3 day party, that person is as "normal" as it gets (not wealthy or famous).
sandy
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2019, 12:34:31 pm »

There was never such a fuss over Kate's birthday, I think this year is different because the DM and other sources are trying to push a "feud" scenario.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 12:43:19 pm »

Not quite, there have been reports in previous years too of the Cambs hosting friends at Anmer for K's bday. This year is no different, except indeed the stories on the feud. Not sure H attended K's bday at Anmer before, if so he wasn't a regular, I think.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 01:23:45 pm »

ISIS fanatics plot to murder the Duchess of Cambridge by poisoning food she buys at the supermarket
* ISIS have encouraged supporters to tamper with Kate Middleton's food
* They have also shared locations where Duchess of Cambridge goes shopping
* In one image, the 37-year-old is shown with a red X on a shopping trolley with the caption: 'We know what she eats – poison it!'
Kensington Palace has been been approached for comment.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586367/ISIS-fanatics-plot-murder-Duchess-Cambridge-poisoning-food-buys-supermarket.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 02:15:17 pm »

^Thats freaking freaky!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 04:13:58 pm »

^^Very scary, but why now after all these years?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 08:39:01 pm »

If we knew which mosque they went to it would be  Cool revealing, imo.

LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2019, 10:23:15 am »

from twitter: 'Kate has co-designed the RHS Back to Nature Garden at this year’s #RHSChelsea with landscape architects Andree Davies and Adam White. The garden will be a Woodland setting for families and communities to connect with nature'
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2019, 04:54:51 pm »

How Kate Middleton finally found her voice after 15 years in royal life

It's easy to see why Kate Middleton has always been embraced by royal traditionalists: over the last 15 years, she has perfected the of practice of being seen and not heard.
Sure, on occasion we would get a glimpse into her personality - the infamous eye roll at an overzealous department store employee who yelled at her to wrap faster in New York in 2014 which went viral in gif form, the fist bump with a sick child at a children's hospice in 2013 or any of the many moments between her and Prince William captured off guard over the years - but when it came to her official duties, she rarely speaks publicly. Her job as Britain's Duchess of Cambridge is an ambassadorial role which requires she show up to the right events, shake hands, speak to well-wishers and look picture perfect doing so. In theory, it's a cinch, especially with access to unimaginable wealth, a team of experts guiding you and a supportive partner who knows the ropes better than anyone.

In practice, it can be tougher to master the balancing act, especially in a career which requires you to be an adept public speaker while also keeping your political alliances to yourself. And in an industry that will never forgive you for taking a step wrong. Over the years, Kate's work model has been characterised as the supportive wife, she is often pictured beaming as she watches her husband Prince William speak about any of the myriad issues they hold dear to their hearts, but there are only a handful of occasions when she has stood behind the mic herself.

In fact, she has delivered less than 10 public speeches since her 2011 wedding, which makes her newfound desire to express herself all the more notable. In the last two months alone, we have heard more from her than we have in a decade
https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-features/how-kate-middleton-finally-found-her-voice-after-15-years-in-royal-life-37764587.html

so far so good when it comes to kate, but for the past years this how she always starts every New year with a bunch of engagements then come spring she's MIA
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2019, 09:51:24 pm »

I am skeptical. I think it's time for a vacation and there are usually a flurry of appearances before then.

So the writer says consorts should be seen and not heard. SOunds very sexist. Even queen consorts in the early 20th century were seen and heard.

She's been characterized as the lazy wife.

I think the writer likes stepford wives. And much was made of her going to University and for what" To grin inanely?
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2019, 10:47:06 pm »

Yep. Though I would hardly call this a flurry of engagements. She is still only getting out to 1-2 engagements a week. I feel January has been quiet even for her.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 05:11:17 am »

Am I the only one who thinks that article above's quite pathetic?
^eactly, all that talk about her going to uni and being the normal girl when in truth she seemed to have gone to uni to be Wills lapdog and limpet.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: