Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:42:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2019  (Read 9855 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2019, 09:18:37 pm »

^^Good point about the skiing.  It just seemed to come out to drown some of the outrage over the NYC fiasco.  Wouldn’t surprise me if the media would promote inner conflict.  Sells ink.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2019, 12:13:17 am »

The palace pool is in London. This event, if it happened, was in Norfolk. She isn't going to take the kids back to London from Norfolk for a swim. She takes them to BP for swimming when they are in London but elsewhere when they are in Norfolk.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2019, 12:47:40 am »

^ Yes, that's why I said they have the Palace pool all other times -- why the need to swim during the week of school break.  Doesn't make sense.
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2019, 08:53:27 am »

I think even Kate is bright enough not to wear her engagement ring while swimming in a chlorine-filled pool and going into a sauna, with make up that would melt and run and possibly have her photo taken like that.

I don't think this is a true story.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2019, 11:27:53 am »

I would not call Kate bright.
Val
Princess

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2019, 09:34:34 am »

Does anyone remember the wonderful astute blog Enclave 24?
Miss 24’s articles were spot on yet fair but it shut down suddenly.
Here is an article I came across recently.

‘Who is Kate Middleton? After nearly 10 years of seeing Kate’s recorded behavior, this is my impression: Kate Middleton doesn’t care about any causes, charities or anything outside of living for pleasure. I doubt her ability to handle royal responsibilities – beyond dealing with privileges and paparazzi – because in the ten years the world has watched her, she hasn’t demonstrated she can take on anything but a royal c*ck and a jolly good time. While true, she isn’t married to William and isn’t in fact a royal she grabs all the priviledges.’

If you key in Enclave 24 many of the articles are still available.  Miss24 was a brilliant writer.
It would be good to know why she suddenly disappeared - some thought she was threatened.
Val
Princess

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2019, 09:48:20 am »

^
More of that article

Kate’s perseverance implies she’s in it for the long haul and plans to become the Princess of Wales. As such, she should have taken these years to demonstrate to the world that, although she’s a common-bred, middle-class girl, she’s an exceptional lady who rises above the rest. But Kate has failed profoundly in that respect. The last thing the women of the public should be thinking when they see William’s marital choice is, “What on earth makes her so special? I could have done that/been in her place – and done it better! -Maybe I should have gone to St. Andrews!” But that’s what women, including myself, are lead to think of her. Coming from her background, as a common, everyday girl, it shows her complete lack of humility, and is borderline arrogant, for her to assume she can live like a spoiled brat who doesn’t need to prove herself. She enjoys a privileged life that she wasn’t born into – and for the life of many, we can’t understand why. Why was she chosen? Why not someone else? Why not a woman the vast majority can respect and admire? Let’s be honest here: William can have nearly anyone he wants – and he’s settling for this average circus monkey?’
Val
Princess

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2019, 09:53:09 am »

- some more but do look it up - a really good read and if anyone knows what happened to Enclave24 and Miss 24 we would love to know.

‘Those who know Kate often describe her as ambitious; and in the beginning, that’s the side of her the public got to see. Kate worked hard on her academics so she could attend the prestigious St. Andrews University, where William was also set to attend. While there, she met William and completed the same degree as him, in Art History.  Following their graduations, William began the demanding military career he still pursues today. However, surprisingly, the once ambitious-seeming Kate did nothing: She remained jobless for nearly two years, living off of her parents (and William, I’m sure). Kate finally got a part-time job as an accessories buyer at the fashion chain, Jigsaw, but quit after only 11 months. Notably, rumors suggest Kate only got the job to passify Her Majesty, The Queen, who took notice that her grandson’s significant-other was a lazy freeloader. After that, she worked for her parent’s internet business, Party Pieces (which to many read like an unemployment cover-up). Apparently, Kate made updates to their website and took photos for it. That sounds pathetic and hardly full-time. Not to mention, Kate’s monthly getaways to exotic locations with William attest that her parents gave her an overwhelming amount of time off whenever she wanted it. That’s hardly a real job. And if that’s not disappointing enough, Kate quit the job all together in October of 2009 and has officially been doing nothing but shacking up with William while he pursues his career ever since. I’m sorry Katie dear, but for any 28 year old – especially a potential Queen of England – that’s absolutely not good enough.

There are several obvious problems with the reality of Kate’s ambitions (or lack thereof). She was ambitious about her education, but clearly didn’t want or need it for a career – So, what was she even at St. Andrews for, and why was she ambitious about getting there? She graduated from a top notch university, only to settle for unemployment and a job her parents provided? Logically, it’s mismatching for someone to aggressively pursue a top-tier education only to fall flat as a lazy, career-underachiever immediately and permanently thereafter. The fact that Kate did just that leads me, and countless others to believe she was only academically driven so she could put herself in William’s way and try to form a relationship with him. Also telling are the numerous reports by those close to Kate’s mother that Mrs. Middleton pushed her daughter’s attendance to St. Andrews in hopes of her becoming royalty.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2019, 02:27:53 pm »

EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Does Kate have a rural rival? Friends claim Duchess of Cambridge is battling to be queen bee of the 'Turnip toffs' of Sandringham against Marquess of Cholmondeley's ex-model wife Rose
    Kate fears there is a rival to her rural crown in Rose, the ex-model wife of their friend and neighbour the Marquess of Cholmondeley
    Rose Hanbury, 35, married the film-making Marquess David, in 2009
    They live at Houghton Hall, one of the country's finest Palladian houses

Friends claim there is, however, a rival to her rural crown: she is Rose, the ex-model married to their neighbour, the Marquess of Cholmondeley.

'On the face of it, it's bizarre, but Kate seems to see Rose as a rival,' claims one of their aristocratic set in East Anglia.
The reasons for the alleged competition remain unclear, but there is no doubt the two couples have become close friends since the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were given Anmer Hall by the Queen as a wedding present.

While Kate and William stay at ten-bedroom Anmer, which was previously rented out to a kitchen timber boss, the Marquess and Marchioness of Cholmondeley live in splendour two miles away at Houghton Hall, one of the country's finest Palladian houses, surrounded by 1,000 acres of parkland.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815681/EDEN-CONFIDENTIAL-Kate-vying-queen-bee-against-Marquess-Cholmondeleys-ex-model-wife.html

Who wants to be bothered with a lazy limpet, an unacomplished social cllimber faking a psosh accent. She's beyond ridiculous so it's no surprise hat the toffs want to be friends with Rose.

Keep Calm and Carry On
logically
courtier

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2019, 09:45:23 pm »

interesting article.  so the toffs and aristos still aren't placing her on a pedestal.  seems WK name keeps being mentioned with words like rival & competitor.  Maybe she was being active in dismissing MM and fueling hte fire.  Old dating habits die hard
sandy
Princess

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2019, 10:56:14 pm »

If that rumor of her crying is true, it does not make Kate look good more like a trouble making drama queen. I am not sold on Kate being "perfect." She did not get where she is today by being sweet and nice with all those death stares and all that.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2019, 11:09:11 pm »

Eh, this story is planted by Meggles' pr.  She has been shut away while William had an appearance and he and Kate will have the St. Patrick's appearance tomorrow.  Megs is seething. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2019, 11:10:54 pm »

MEghan has not been shut away she is on maternity leave. Why would she be seething? It's an exciting time for her and Kate did not think it so important one year she skipped out of it.
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2019, 10:48:00 am »

War of the roses! How Kate's Chelsea Flower Show design is at risk of being overshadowed by a 'vibrant' eco-garden created by a charity backed by Meghan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6818767/Kate-Middletons-Chelsea-Flower-design-against-Meghan-Markles.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2019, 03:53:36 pm »

Kate's 'clash with best friend': Duchess of Cambridge has 'terrible falling out' with ex-model and tells Prince William to 'phase her out of their inner circle'
* Rose Hanbury was hailed the best dressed person at Kate and William's wedding
* However, her and the Duchess of Cambridge's friendship is said to be in tatters
* Kate has told Prince William that Rose should be removed from their inner circle
Kate, 37, views Rose Hanbury, 35, as a 'rural rival' while at home in Sandringham, Norfolk, and their once close friendship is said to be in tatters, according to royal insiders.

Prince William has even tried to play mediator between the two women, as he and Kate have gone on several double dates with Rose and her husband David Rocksavage, the Marquess of Cholmondeley.

However, the Duchess has ignored all attempts to mend fences, and insists that Rose, the Marchioness of Cholmondeley, needs to be removed from their circle of confidantes.   eating cookies

'William wants to play peacemaker so the two couples can remain friends, given they live so close to each other and share many mutual friends.

'But Kate has been clear that she doesn't want to see them any more and wants William to phase them out, despite their social status.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6841919/Duchess-Cambridge-terrible-falling-ex-model-best-friend.html

I totally believe this story. Rose is everything Waity’s not so it stands to reason that a tacky poser like Waity wouldn’t want a woman like Rose around as she outshines the commoner every time. Wills must be regretting everyday that he had anything to do with her and married her as she’s just been a lump of lazy troublesome limpet who continues to make him look stupid. Wills will freeze his dumb wife out before he freezes out Rose.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 03:55:30 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2019, 04:41:02 pm »

While I'm sure former Kate would have been jealous of Rose, why would she envy her now? She won. She has the better looking husband, the family, the crown within her reach. This story doesn't make sense and I wouldn't be surprised if Meghan's new PR woman is pushing this stuff out and fabricating rifts to discredit Kate. IMO W&K's marriage is stronger than it has ever been before, and it shows in their public appearances.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2019, 07:01:10 pm »

Kate does it because she is petty and asinine and selfish.

Kate's 'clash with best friend': Duchess of Cambridge has 'terrible falling out' with ex-model and tells Prince William to 'phase her out of their inner circle'
* Rose Hanbury was hailed the best dressed person at Kate and William's wedding
* However, her and the Duchess of Cambridge's friendship is said to be in tatters
* Kate has told Prince William that Rose should be removed from their inner circle
Kate, 37, views Rose Hanbury, 35, as a 'rural rival' while at home in Sandringham, Norfolk, and their once close friendship is said to be in tatters, according to royal insiders.

Prince William has even tried to play mediator between the two women, as he and Kate have gone on several double dates with Rose and her husband David Rocksavage, the Marquess of Cholmondeley.
However, the Duchess has ignored all attempts to mend fences, and insists that Rose, the Marchioness of Cholmondeley, needs to be removed from their circle of confidantes.   eating cookies

'William wants to play peacemaker so the two couples can remain friends, given they live so close to each other and share many mutual friends.
'But Kate has been clear that she doesn't want to see them any more and wants William to phase them out, despite their social status.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6841919/Duchess-Cambridge-terrible-falling-ex-model-best-friend.html
I totally believe this story. Rose is everything Waity’s not so it stands to reason that a tacky poser like Waity wouldn’t want a woman like Rose around as she outshines the commoner every time. Wills must be regretting everyday that he had anything to do with her and married her as she’s just been a lump of lazy troublesome limpet who continues to make him look stupid. Wills will freeze his dumb wife out before he freezes out Rose.  eating cookies

Why is she so determined to make enemies? Rose has every right to be friends with William.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2019, 07:35:43 pm »

^Kate is not a nice person. She doesn't like other women. Only her Programmer The Viper and her Flat Face Sister. That's why
marion
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2019, 08:22:36 pm »

She's obviously extremely insecure
Val
Princess

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2019, 10:30:06 pm »

^

That’s what happens when you pretend to be something you are not but ma must take a lot of blame for that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: