Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:36:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2019  (Read 9853 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2019, 09:02:35 pm »

^ Second picture: The Potato Head gesticulating as usual with her big old man hands.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2019, 10:25:25 pm »

Amanda Platell has officially rewritten history about Lazy Kate. Who made quite the spectacle campaigning in clubs for the media--to show Will what he was missing.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2019, 01:56:19 pm »

Queen Elizabeth Helped Kate Middleton Stop Publication of Private Pictures Before She Married Prince William
The photos in question were apparently taken when Kate was on Christmas holiday with her family at Resormel Manor in Cornwall. The future royal and her relatives were photographed playing tennis on Prince Charles’ courts. The Queen's legal team went to work and, um, persuaded all UK press outlets not to buy or run the pictures (which still ran in Germany, where threats of legal action from the Queen's lawyers apparently don't carry as much weight).
https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a26377805/queen-stopped-publication-of-private-pictures-of-kate-middleton/
I wonder why this is coming up again now?  huh

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2019, 02:55:16 pm »

^ Perhaps a message that the Queen will protect those whom she deems important enough to protect??  There are rumors that something from Meggles' past will be made public . . .
sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 02:58:10 pm »

Queen Elizabeth Helped Kate Middleton Stop Publication of Private Pictures Before She Married Prince William
The photos in question were apparently taken when Kate was on Christmas holiday with her family at Resormel Manor in Cornwall. The future royal and her relatives were photographed playing tennis on Prince Charles’ courts. The Queen's legal team went to work and, um, persuaded all UK press outlets not to buy or run the pictures (which still ran in Germany, where threats of legal action from the Queen's lawyers apparently don't carry as much weight).
https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a26377805/queen-stopped-publication-of-private-pictures-of-kate-middleton/
I wonder why this is coming up again now?  huh

I remember all involved got criticized for that stunt. Kate was not a royal then  and she used the team.

I don't think the publication of this shows the Queen won't protect Meghan. It is just a filler.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2019, 09:34:10 am »

Kate splashes out on a half-term treat: Duchess takes George and Charlotte swimming at a luxury spa near the family's Anmer Hall mansion

Duchess of Cambridge spotted wearing full makeup and pearl earrings at pool
    The youngest of the royal siblings, Louis, had seemingly been left at home
    Kate ran swimming races for Prince George, five, and Princess Charlotte, three

The Duchess of Cambridge treated her children to a half term swimming treat at a luxury spa last week.

But ever glamorous, Kate was spotted in the pool wearing ‘full makeup, pearl earrings and her iconic engagement ring’, one onlooker has revealed.

Despite claims that they family had gone skiing during the week-long break, the duchess, along with her two eldest children, Prince George, five, and Princess Charlotte, three, actually slipped into a luxury Norfolk hotel complex - which the Mail is not naming for security reasons - on Tuesday afternoon.

Both children would have been enjoying their half term holiday at Anmer Hall, the Cambridge’s mansion on the Queen’s Sandringham estate.

Her youngest child, Prince Louis, was seemingly left at home either with her husband, Prince William, or their nanny.

Wearing a maroon swimsuit, she tried to blend in amongst relaxing couples but onlookers quickly spotted the family during their half-hour splash about.

Kate, 37, apparently organised swimming races for the children and afterwards they practised little dives off the side. The royal trio then all went into the sauna and steam room.

One onlooker told the Mail: ‘Kate looked stunning. She had full make up one while she was in the pool. And she had drop pearl earrings and her engagement ring. ‘Her hair up in a butterfly type hair clip and looked extremely elegant.’

The royal fan said that both George and Charlotte were impeccably behaved. ‘The children were very well behaved and both were practising their diving from the side,’ they said.

‘Kate was organising little races for them and they did it around four or five times. She said "ready, steady go" and did a downward chopping action in the water to indicate the start of the race.’

Apparently George, naturally, won all the races. They said: ‘He was swimming front like a dog paddle style and jumping in from a squatting position the side.

'Charlotte was doing sitting dives. She was squatting on the side with her arms up in dive position, she kept saying "Look mummy I’m diving in".

‘Kate was very encouraging. At one point George went under and Kate had to grab him, he became a bit tearful and clung to her but then he soon went off again.’

Neither the little prince and princess had arm bands on and were ‘super confidant’ in the water.

Both William and Kate are good swimmers themselves and are clearly keen to pass on confidence in the water to their children.

‘Both the children swam unaided and were super confident,’ the source said. ‘They went under the quite forceful jets in the water. Kate politely asked us if it was ok for them to switch it on.

‘They were doing little jumps off the side into her arms. Kate did not move from their sides. George did ask to go outside to use the hot tub but she said "No".

‘When the children tried to jump in the water , Kate frequently indicated "No" and shook her finger and then she pointed out the no diving signs to both children who then seemed appeased.

‘They went into the steam room and sauna for a four or five minutes each. ‘From my experience, both are usually out of bounds to children under 14.’

George and Charlotte are back in London today for the start of the school term.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6742033/Kate-splashes-half-term-treat-Duchess-takes-George-Charlotte-swimming.html
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2019, 11:46:52 am »

Who goes to a swimming pool and swimming under the water wearing full makeup?
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2019, 11:58:32 am »

^ And pearl earrings??!! Not just the swimming pool, but also the sauna and steam room!! Those are not places for (full) makeup and pearls.
Also children shouldn't use steam room and sauna, what is up with that as well??!!
 sly Kate-Horror-Queen blink huh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2019, 01:37:18 pm »

One onlooker told the Mail: ‘Kate looked stunning. She had full make up one while she was in the pool. And she had drop pearl earrings and her engagement ring. ‘Her hair up in a butterfly type hair clip and looked extremely elegant.’

Sounds pretty vain and like those women who go to the gym with a full face on
sandy
Princess

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2019, 02:57:29 pm »

Was she trying to channel Esther Williams with her makeup and hair intact while swimming? I can imagine the fawning comments for this article.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2019, 04:40:50 pm »

I doubt she's ever been seen without full makeup; she wouldn't start now. And pearl earrings?!  Embarrassed
marion
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2019, 06:01:47 pm »

Making sure everyone recognised her with that "big blue". 

Maybe stories of the ski trip was murkys' friends doing after she was criticised for taking private jet both  ways on her NY jaunt - making ut willy ad waity are just as bad but it turns out they didn't go skiing
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2019, 07:33:10 pm »

She doesn't have full makeup on in the photo in this article where she and the kids are watching polo.  Somehow I think this story [with no photo] is the result of someone else's PR. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2019, 05:35:23 am »

Waity needs full make up as she has ma’s nark eye which is very evident without it.  She also has poor skin and a pock marked forehead.  Swimming with earrings and the big blue is laughable.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2019, 12:18:48 pm »

She ladles it on with a  trowel so I doubt it would wash off even of not waterproof
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2019, 03:33:56 pm »

She doesn't have full makeup on in the photo in this article where she and the kids are watching polo.  Somehow I think this story [with no photo] is the result of someone else's PR
You have a (good) point. It looks more likely they went to ski - it's what posh people does during this time.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2019, 04:04:39 pm »

And another thing fishy about this article, and, therefore -- in my opinion -- the result of a certain person's PR trying to cast shade on Kate, why in the Sam Hill would Kate take her kids, along with security, to a spa full of other people?  She has the Palace pool at her disposal at all other times.  I don't think she'd be so desperate for a swim that she would opt to go to a place with other people like that.  Odd article.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2019, 05:16:41 pm »

^I’m not convinced either.  It doesn’t add up. Neither does the skiing thing.  We always get photos of that.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2019, 05:47:24 pm »

^^ Yeah that's what I also thought. They have their own pools. And K doesn't usually wear full makeup when out & about, esp when doing sporty stuff.

^ We don't actually, they sneak off on holiday all the time. Since marriage we don't get the pap pics when they ski like when they used to date. So far they've only released one pic when they were skiing (last year? The one before that? Before Louis).

It's clear there's a PR war as one story came out and this is a counter-story, but the thing is that the skiing story made sense and wasn't bad and neither garnered bad reactions (quite the opposite), so I can't logically make out whose camp is spinning what...
 huh blink dontknow
sandy
Princess

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2019, 06:46:29 pm »

I don't think either camp is winning. Neither couple is anything to write home about.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: