Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 11:56:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2019  (Read 9883 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2019, 12:32:06 pm »

Right so the University education equipped her to be seen and not heard. So pathetic.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2019, 04:43:26 pm »

Ma is the the one who gave her that.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 08:09:29 pm »

Why the Queen disapproved of Kate’s ‘frivolous displays of wealth’ before she married Will

KATE MIDDLETON, 37, married Prince William, 36, in 2011. According to reports the Queen disapproved of Kate’s behaviour before she married her grandson.
Kate Middleton shows family photo during school visit

Kate Middleton is now the Duchess of Cambridge. She is married to the heir to the British throne and has three royal children. As a young woman she could not have guessed at the royal future that lay in wait for her. Now a royal expert has claimed the Queen took issue with some of Kate’s behaviour before she married the prince.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1082138/kate-middleton-news-latest-queen
sandy
Princess

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2019, 08:10:24 pm »

Well she is lazy and obviously was sitting around waiting for the ring.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2019, 08:16:42 pm »

^ I believe the press has been allowed to expose both Murky and Waity. Let's see if this continues and if so, expect a lot more to come. We'll see....

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 08:59:50 pm »

^^^What is the point of this?  Has war broken out between the two offices?   This is so absurd otherwise.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 09:24:35 pm »

It's not pointless if you want to out the truth or to even just allow it to come out without protecting either Murky or Waity. No more lies and b s for their benefit.

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 09:42:11 pm »

^Ok. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2019, 09:47:11 pm »

I am wondering who (all) is behind it. Was she expecting this article or something like it during Ma Medds bday bash?

Wow. If this outing continues just think of all the people who can run with it

Barnabe et Kitty...
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2019, 03:22:26 am »

^^^^ @Yooper That's my guess. It makes no other sense easter-lol.

Yes the article is true (and I'm one who does believes the Queen took issue with it) but the fact that Kate sat around doing nothing isn't a secret and never was and it was big headlines when it was reported that the Queen didn't like it. Plus, while Kate's a parasite, William was the "beau" (beau easter-lol, what overkill. he had to settle for her) I doubt the Queen or anyone else that high up would draw attention to the fact that he was doing f&ck all also, when that was so long ago.

Besides frivolous displays of wealth? laugh Again, not only was William right along and this would be drawing attention to him over something that happened long ago - which I doubt they'd want because like it or not he's the heir - but frivolous displays of wealth is a strong statement for what they then listed. Don't get me wrong, I think all of the vacations were unnecessary and frivolous but at the same time when a statement like that is used, you get the impression that someone is about to tell you stories of how someone dropped $50K in Chanel, $2M on a Lamborghini, and then had a $2K bottle of wine at lunch while sitting in the window of the restaurant so that the paps could get a good shot of the bottle's label. You know, the good stuff. Kate and her family don't have enough money to fit the bill of 'frivolous displays of wealth.' Telling stories of how lazy someone is and all they did was vacation and mooch with their boyfriend is just laziness. This article feels like weak deflection.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 03:25:19 am by CarryingOn » Logged
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 07:42:29 pm »

^ My thoughts exactly.
It is also of interest for the Winds to scrub this part of their youth clean, so I wonder why this is in the press.
If K & the Midds showed off "frivolous spending wealth" then what about the Winds? All those socialites etc in media? What is that called then?
Setting the bar very very low here for "frivolous spending wealth"..
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 08:02:05 pm »

The press is also playing a bit trying to look fair. But imo Kate has been criticised forever and papped all her twenties. Now if they had a go at Will....

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2019, 09:16:36 pm »

Kate Middleton Is Ready to Use Her Royal Resources for Her New Charity Campaign
There was no Palace announcement or photo-call, but on Wednesday night, Kate, Duchess of Cambridge hosted a very grown-up dinner party at Buckingham Palace.

The guest list comprised a number of experts who have been working with her on her latest campaign focused on the well-being and mental health of schoolchildren in Great Britain. Kate personally secured permission from the Queen to use the monarch’s London residence.

Behind the scenes, Kate has spent the past year working closely with experts and academics to investigate the correlation between vulnerable young children and those who experience mental-health problems, addiction, and anti-social issues in later life. The duchess launched the campaign in September and has since formed a steering group of health-care experts, charity officials, and academics. They are working together to research whether earlier childhood intervention could make a difference to the lives of the population Kate cares about the most. The findings of the study will be revealed later this year.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/02/kate-middleton-private-dinner-charity-campaign
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2019, 10:06:46 pm »

^ Yikes!  Yooper!   I was dutifully trotting off to post in the K/M Relationship thread only to find it locked.   

And I have something profound to say. . . . so if this is the wrong place, please move it.

Note the sentence in the above article:    Kate personally secured permission from the Queen to use the monarch’s London residence.

Kaboom.  A message from the Queen.  Kate is allowed to use the Monarch's residence for charity events.  The other duchess had her cookbook meeting outside under a tent.   
india
Princess

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2019, 10:12:05 pm »

The Queen with her ostrich tactics had better watch out how she promotes and supports this treacherous woman.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2019, 10:54:21 pm »

^^Major ‘tell’ from HM.  (I’ll re-open the K/M thread within 48 hrs.)

sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 11:07:08 pm »

^ Yikes!  Yooper!   I was dutifully trotting off to post in the K/M Relationship thread only to find it locked.   

And I have something profound to say. . . . so if this is the wrong place, please move it.

Note the sentence in the above article:    Kate personally secured permission from the Queen to use the monarch’s London residence.

Kaboom.  A message from the Queen.  Kate is allowed to use the Monarch's residence for charity events.  The other duchess had her cookbook meeting outside under a tent.   

I think it's meaningless. If it's open for charity events it's open to all royals who do charity work. Meghan still outworks Kate.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 11:27:43 pm »

^ . . . under a tent . . . .  easter-lol
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2019, 03:05:01 am »

Tongue Tongue
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2019, 12:31:33 am »

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess of Cambridge’s woodland wilderness garden at #RHSChelsea aims to get people back to nature, and highlight the benefits of the natural world on our mental and physical wellbeing.
The Duchess’s #RHSChelsea garden aims to trigger memories of time spent in nature, and encourage others to go out and create new experiences in the great outdoors.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Andrée Davies and Adam White and @The_RHS are proud to reveal plans for their #RHSChelsea ‘Back to Nature Garden’.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzAKBiqWoAA9dm8.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzAKCO0X0AAi7HU.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzAKABAX0AAoTjp.jpg
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: