Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 11:57:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal wedding speculation is at fever pitch: Has Kate found her wedding dress de  (Read 8229 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 11:32:45 pm »

I seem to have missed this gem when I read it the other day

Over the past six months Kate has been keeping a low profile and deliberately so,’ says a friend. ‘She is living very quietly in Wales and is working for some private companies, but very quietly.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 11:37:26 pm »

yeah it's so silent nobody even knew about it! X-Mas_rolleyes
didn't she just quit her job?  blink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 11:46:18 pm »

Not according to the Royal Reporter his sources claim she is still at PP

The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 12:02:02 am »

WHAT? Now Kate is working in Wales??  blink Oh boy! First a baby clothes collection, then photographer with Mario Testino, then New York with Anna Wintour, ...now Wales. This woman really comes around. And it is astonishing how "quietly" she does all that work! X-Mas_rolleyes

According to sources close to Kate’s mother Carole Middleton, the former air hostess is excitedly preparing for a June or early July wedding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327407/Has-Kate-Middleton-Royal-wedding-dress-designer.html#ixzz151NLSCNy
Really? This week we got all the articles about poooor Mrs. Meddleton not being able to speak with people about her daughters relationship with Wills. How come those people know anything? :nails:
This is Katie Nicholls again who wants us all to believe she has connections to their inner circle. bored3

benign
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 12:05:57 am »

I seem to have missed this gem when I read it the other day
Over the past six months Kate has been keeping a low profile and deliberately so,’ says a friend. ‘She is living very quietly in Wales and is working for some private companies, but very quietly.
more like Kate is in London not Wales and yeah i starting to believe she does work for another company perhaps a party planner like her sister...

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 04:15:48 am »

Finding a wedding dress? eightball

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 06:13:48 pm »

working not working...  roll in Wales not in Wales... all the contridictions make the media sounds so stupid and they don't even realise how stupid they sound.   So now were supposed to believe that she's working and planning a wedding... and  Lips Sealed   Shocked

Loyal Harry-ite#8
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 09:02:37 am »

The Tabs hope for us to have a short-term memory so we can't remember every lie pinocchio and to keep worshiping the ground Kate walks on.  They do have papers to sell...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 04:15:36 pm »

^Sad but true
But..... they forget ppl like MK, or spooky that can whip up the contra evidence in a couple of minutes! easter-wink
not all of us have short-term memories!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 08:56:16 pm »

I think that the Midds would have never been bothered with at all if Kate hadn't snagged William. THey would be indifferent sicne they wouldn't know of their existance.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: