Royal Gossip
January 20, 2019, 03:34:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2019  (Read 5115 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2018, 08:50:27 am »

Kate-Horror-Queen

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 10:04:50 pm »

Meghan Markle 'is insanely smart and poised but not a person you can actually be friends with', says TV insider
* A source said the Duchess of Sussex was 'set on becoming a household name'
* They also claimed Meghan was 'not a person you can actually be friends with'
* Meghan reportedly held 'Sayonara Zara' party in Hollywood to ditch old clothes
Speaking to Vanity Fair, the unidentified source, who claimed to be an acquaintance of the former Suits star, described the Meghan Markle as 'the kind of person who wants to be friends with her stylist'.

'Meghan's goal was always becoming a household name,' the source said.

'She's insanely smart and poised, but very, very guarded. She's not a person you can actually be friends with. She's the type of person who is best friends with her stylist.'

Meghan was said to be well aware that her 'star was rising' after being cast as paralegal Rachel Zane in Suits in 2011.

And soon after she staged the party she enlisted the help of stylist best friend Jessica Mulroney to give her wardrobe a makeover.  

The pair's friendship has even seen them enjoy a holiday together in Italy back in 2016.

A source previously described Jessica and Meghan's bond as more than a friendship, and has claimed Meghan has 'modelled' herself on the mother-of-three.

Jessica even joined the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their recent Royal Tour of New Zealand and Australia, where Meghan's two-week wardrobe was estimated to have cost a staggering £50,000.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6549107/Princess-Meghan-not-person-actually-friends-says-TV-insider.html
I don’t think she’s smart but conniving. The relationship between these two might get reported regarding their shady business dealings that involves Charles paying full price for clothing and accessories that Jessica gets for free and lets Meghan wear allegedly.

Comments:
Maureen69, Durham, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago
Here we go yet again. This cheap gutter gossip rags time of day to rubbish Meghan. No big surprise there, nor with the muppets who believe this so called news source. I suppose you lot haven't noticed that this rag only goes for people in a position who can't defend themselves eh ? Journalism at its most cowardly.

Dearest Curmudgeon, Montecito, United States, 2 minutes ago
Insanely smart people do not alienate the family they marry into - they act respectful and adhere to tradition out of deference for the centuries behind that royal history. Insanely smart people do not hang all over their significant others in public, not rub their bumps constantly in public. Insanely smart people do not hog the limelight or act like they are trying to change the world. They let their actions speak for themselves and go about their business with quiet efficiency. Insanely smart people do not coldly manipulate a lost lonely boy-man child to get ahead - rather they choose a spouse where each person contributes 100% to the marriage and respects, trusts and loves each other as equals. Insanely smart people don't dress poorly on State occasions, ignoring hats, covered shoulders, demure hemlines, well fitting clothes, etc. Meghan is a schemer and an opportunist - that doesn't make her insanely smart. She may rule Harry by fear - like the Duchess of Windsor did the Duke...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:11:36 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 10:18:17 pm »

flower timed out.

Poor victimized Meghan according to her supporters has no say in defending herself.  bored3 I hope it’s proven that she’s doing just that via her pr and getting onto social media and commenting on the DM. Harry’s the one who couldn’t defend himself when she went after him via social media.
The fact that it’s stating that she wanted to be a household name makes sense that she’d go after Harry as he’s constantly complained about the media attention any woman get just seeing talking to him. I think now she just wants to be infamous and expects a payoff from the royal family and could careless about her being exposed for her fake pregnancy, IMO.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 10:27:51 pm »

I think the unnamed source is Samantha.

How come these alleged sources don't want to say who they are and go public?

Meghan never said publicly she wanted to be a household name. I think this sounds like Samantha.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 10:51:52 pm »

^^^ That sounds about right.   Her star rose when she got a supporting role on USA Network, but it's dropping like an earth-seeking meteor now!  What's left for her after she's booted/bolts from the BRF?   Not much.    flower
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 10:58:02 pm »

Insanely smart? Compared to whom.... the insider? If she was as insanely smart, she'd have gone to Harvard or some other Ivy League School.  Insanely poised?  Has that insider looked at some of her interviews before PH.  Don't believe any of it.

The only constant is change.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 11:38:59 pm »

The DM is reaching way way back in its files now for articles re-printed from other sources, as this time of year is quiet for news of the royals. I remember reading that article elsewhere before Harry and Meghan's marriage, complete with its unknown and unnamed source, who was supposedly  'an acquaintance' of Meghan's.

Who knows who it is! And if they are unwilling to be named (if this person exists at all) we aren't likely to find out. It's quite obviously wrong anyway, as Meghan has friends from her NW university days and from her early acting life who came to the wedding.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 12:01:07 am »

Insanely smart? Compared to whom.... the insider? If she was as insanely smart, she'd have gone to Harvard or some other Ivy League School.  Insanely poised?  Has that insider looked at some of her interviews before PH.  Don't believe any of it.

compared to the BRF  tehe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 12:06:25 am »

-source said the Duchess of Sussex was 'set on becoming a household name'
-Markle 'is insanely smart and poised

Sounds to me like Murky is the source. laugh
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 12:11:45 am »

^ The anonymous source is Omid Scobie who heard it from the horse's mouth, imo
Or, M herself  easter-lol
Maybe M is hoping that we are all insanely dull and won't recognize when someone's lacking in the smarts department...

...and what is MM's excuse that she has zero friends for the 40 years she's been walking this Earth?

Cause I remember a certain royal stylist who quit on her, two more royal workers quit on her in the same month ... not being able to put up with her ... "guardedness" or shall I say: abusive attitude and sailor mouth, according to eye witnesses and gossip sites too.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 12:14:29 am by Ariel » Logged
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 12:13:24 am »

^ an ^^lol  By the way I was watching shows about conspiracies, etc. And many of them had British guest speaking. One of them was commenting on government leaks and was saying that the Americans are the ones who leak things. It is not the way of most other countries as they don't want anyone to know what they are doing if it is controversial, etc. So if that is true, the only Yank in this leaking group is Murks. Sam and the rest are not leaking things as they are blatantly proclaiming them.

The only constant is change.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 01:24:29 am »

Edward Lane Fox (Harry's Private Secretary) had been signalling leaving KP since 2017, because of his wife's ill health. He left at virtually the same time as Miguel Head, the Cambridges' Private Sec. Both men spent the summer training their successors. ELF was received and farewelled by the Sussexes in July.

https://www.womanandhome.com/life/royal-news/prince-william-harry-meghan-private-secretary-301392/

Samantha Cohen, his successor, was an interim appointment for six months. She is still there in the same position at KP and will be until March, (when Meghan goes on a long maternity leave anyway.)

The only one who 'quit suddenly' was Michelle the stylist that no-one had heard of as joining KP in the first place.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 02:13:14 am »

-source said the Duchess of Sussex was 'set on becoming a household name'
-Markle 'is insanely smart and poised

Sounds to me like Murky is the source. laugh

Yes indeed. No doubt she has a secret media account that she leaks all this crap from.
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 11:11:04 am »

I'm sure I've seen a similar article like the one below a few weeks ago on the DM...

Meghan Markle threw 'Sayonara Zara' party to 'give away her cheap clothes to guests' when she got famous and wealthy enough to buy designer gear

Duchess of Sussex gave away her high street clothes at party, source claims
Stylist best friend Jessica Mulroney then helped give her wardrobe makeover
Vanity Fair source adds Meghan is 'not a person you can actually be friends with'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6549107/Princess-Meghan-not-person-actually-friends-says-TV-insider.html

About Meghan: 'She's not a person you can actually be friends with. She's the type of person who is best friends with her stylist.'
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2019, 12:40:28 pm »

She is best friends with her stylist since she can control her stylist; she can't control non-subordinates, so she of course isn't interested in them unless they can do her a favor.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2019, 02:26:51 pm »

Apologies windsor2, I didn't realise you'd already posted the article about Meghan yesterday!  Embarrassed
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 12:30:41 am »

I think I just pinpointed WHY Meg unnerves me: with women like her, once you know too much, you end up becoming persona non grata to them. I think her marriage did not work out because she revealed too much of herself, so she ended the marriage and moved on and erased him from her life/memories. Her father knew too much about her, os she erased him and removed him from her life with Harry. Her old co-workers, her old 'friends,' and her old half siblings got to know her, didn't like her, and so she cut them out as well. Once Harry learns enough about her, once he becomes disenchanted, she might view him as a threat and therefore someone she has to get rid of. With women who literally erase people from their lives, just knowing them can become dangerous. Harry might not be hurt physical, but at some point she will turn on him as well and target him for one thing or another. One minute her father was the best father in the world; suddenly he's portrayed as an unreliable, shiftless drunk who did nothing for her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 12:42:40 am »

I think if her father loved her, he would not have gone to the media. It's his choice but it did nothing to further a reunion, quite the opposite IMO.

Harry and Meghan got married and they are expecting a baby now. The two need to work on the marriage. Once the honeymoon is over, the two have to face real life and do what they have to do to make a go of it.

I don't think Meghan is "violent". She never showed signs of it.

Her father did do some damage to himself by running to the media. I think he got under the influence of Samantha. Meghan never bashed her father to the media. Though Harry made the unfortunate comment about her not having a "family" which was a slap in the face to her mother as well. IMO.

Disenchantment in a marriage is not always just the woman's fault.  But it does take two to make a marriage fail or succeed.

Samantha is way older than Meghan and did not spend much time with one another. Samantha has a history of estranging members of her family. Including her own children.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 12:50:01 am by sandy » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 01:15:41 am »

^Off topic.  Reminded you a lot lately so be mindful. Not the Markle thread.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2019, 01:18:33 am »

I just think that if anyone gets too close to her, she views them as a threat. Kind of like the Windsors really. She is dangerous to know well. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her personally and she is even getting rid of her old clothes, as if she is somehow erasing her old less than affluent past.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: