Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:22:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2019  (Read 14427 times)
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2019, 02:08:40 pm »

@sandy let's face it they're all so phoney

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2019, 03:22:53 pm »

Will didn't say - watch your carbon footprint a week after his wife took a private jet to fly over the Atlantic and he took another jet to have a quick weekend trip to Berlin. H's hypocrisy is rightfully criticized.

That doesn't mean that others are not phony too. It just sheds light to what He has done and said.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2019, 09:05:56 am »

No but in the past will has been a hypocrite to buy saying let me hunt what I want to hunt but you can't hunt what you want to hunt and don't forget everybody has to practice population control except him. He is phony too

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2019, 09:40:05 am »

I remember that. The thing is - when you're a public persona you do not get a free pass because someone else did something uncanny too.
Every time a public persona does something illegal, phony, amoral, shady - they do deserve to be roasted. Simply because they are funded by the public.

So, that said, I don't care what William did or what Kate did or what Camilla did or what not. On this day, at this point in time Henry Charles Albert David lectured teenagers to lower their carbon footprint exactly days apart from He Himself taking a private jet for a weekend (booze and floozy trip) to Berlin's Soho and His Chosen Wife took a private jet Trans-Atlantic.

Sorry, that's deplorable and those two need to be held accountable. A single article pointing at Their Hypocrisy is Not Enough.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #224 on: March 10, 2019, 01:58:51 pm »

No arguments about Harry and Megan

sandy
Princess

« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2019, 11:17:49 pm »

If I had any say in the matter I would only allow the Queen to have those helicopter trips and the others limited to train or auto to get to events in the UK.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2019, 11:39:40 pm »

I remember that. The thing is - when you're a public persona you do not get a free pass because someone else did something uncanny too.
Every time a public persona does something illegal, phony, amoral, shady - they do deserve to be roasted. Simply because they are funded by the public.

So, that said, I don't care what William did or what Kate did or what Camilla did or what not. On this day, at this point in time Henry Charles Albert David lectured teenagers to lower their carbon footprint exactly days apart from He Himself taking a private jet for a weekend (booze and floozy trip) to Berlin's Soho and His Chosen Wife took a private jet Trans-Atlantic.

Sorry, that's deplorable and those two need to be held accountable. A single article pointing at Their Hypocrisy is Not Enough.
worship worship worship
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: March 11, 2019, 12:15:11 am »

If I had any say in the matter I would only allow the Queen to have those helicopter trips and the others limited to train or auto to get to events in the UK.

Anne and Charles would never get all the engagements done that they do. They will travel from England to Scotland and back to England for engagements on the one day and need to helicopters to get them to these engagements.

The Queen rarely uses the helicopter anymore.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #228 on: March 11, 2019, 03:19:55 pm »

PIERS MORGAN: Hypocrite Harry should take off his fake halo before Meghan ‘wokes’ him into right royal ridicule

Since meeting his American actress wife Meghan Markle, he seems to have renounced his devilishly playful side and morphed into a squeaky-clean, teetotal, kale munching fitness freak.

He also appears to be suffering from a severe infection of ‘wokeness’.  bored3

This is the dreadful politically correct disease prevalent among young millennials which turns them into preposterously worthy, do-gooding, virtue-signalling fun-slayers intent on lecturing the rest of us on how to save the world and how we should lead our lives.

By letting his wife change him in such a dramatic and unsettlingly PC-crazed way, he’s doing himself no favours at all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6795419/Harry-fake-halo-Meghan-wokes-right-royal-ridicule.html

Makes no sense that he’s in this position unless there’s an endgame that benefits the royal family.

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2019, 03:38:59 pm »

I don't know if changing Harry into a kale eater is bad. She can't get him to stop shedding blood though. Doing good and taking the high road after being a spoiled party brat is not bad. But I don't believe they are taking the high road. They are taking the hypocrite road. They are preaching, not doing. And their words are empty as I've pointed out. All they have said is to walk more and stop using plastic. Plastic is recyclable and is less expensive and doesn't break easily. So what is there point? Kill more trees? They have no point. That is what is sad.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #230 on: March 11, 2019, 05:08:23 pm »

^ Exactly. The good-hearted and real but flawed man is better than a preachy balding hypocrite.
^^ To me it makes perfect sense. It happens to all the men who get henpecked. It's a matter of time for everyone to take them as a joke. With H it happens on a bigger platform and adding to that he shows up as phony as the woman he chose as a wife.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2019, 03:05:28 am »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Cyber crooks target Prince Harry's orphans charity Sentebale which has raised £20million in six years alone
With the possible exception of the Invictus Games, which he established for disabled ex-Service personnel, no cause is closer to Prince Harry's heart than Sentebale. But it seems that the charity is now threatened by being a victim of its own success.
For I can disclose that fraudsters, aware that Sentebale has raised nearly £20 million in the past six years alone, are making sustained attempts to exploit the charity — founded in 2006 to benefit African orphans — by luring potential supporters into making donations to bogus online accounts.

Indeed, the attempts are now so widespread and persistent that Sentebale has decided to display an urgent notice on its website, warning potential donors that criminals are trying to cash in on Harry's name.

'Sentebale is aware that there are fraudulent accounts online pretending to be founding patron Prince Harry,' says the warning. 'Sentebale asks our supporters to be aware that these accounts are not in any way associated with Sentebale, and no money should be transferred to them. If you are concerned about an account, please notify us, so that they can be reported.'

In the last financial year for which figures are available, Sentebale received nearly £1 million in donations — about two-thirds from blue chip companies, but the other third from private individuals.

Since Prince Harry married Meghan Markle at Windsor last year — when the charity's co-founder, Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, was the only foreign royal in attendance — Sentebale has enjoyed greater attention in the US. Supporters there are invited to donate via American Friends of Sentebale, a registered U.S. charity.  thumbsup

It's all a far cry from the early days when Sentebale (meaning 'forget-me-not' in Lesotho dialect) was in such dire straits that it had to be bailed out by a £250,000 donation from Lord Ashcroft, former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party.

Success, as Harry is now discovering, brings a new set of challenges.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6801597/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Cyber-crooks-target-Prince-Harrys-orphans-charity.html

That tacky wedding at least got the US set up to donate. That’s brilliant!
As for the fraud issue, needless to say that should be dealt with.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #232 on: March 14, 2019, 07:46:51 pm »

@_leejspencer
Yesterday Lee received a surprise video call from Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, congratulating him on his double world record row. Thank you Sir. To learn more about Lee's epic story please visit http://www.leespencer.co.uk , @KensingtonRoyal #NotDefinedByDisability #TheRowingMarine
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2019, 03:38:59 pm »

'His Royal Highness, Patron, Sentebale, this afternoon received Mrs Catherine Ferrier upon relinquishing her appointment as Chief Executive Officer.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/CepeSmith/status/1106346130282029056
sandy
Princess

« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2019, 04:11:22 pm »

PIERS MORGAN: Hypocrite Harry should take off his fake halo before Meghan ‘wokes’ him into right royal ridicule

Since meeting his American actress wife Meghan Markle, he seems to have renounced his devilishly playful side and morphed into a squeaky-clean, teetotal, kale munching fitness freak.

He also appears to be suffering from a severe infection of ‘wokeness’.  bored3

This is the dreadful politically correct disease prevalent among young millennials which turns them into preposterously worthy, do-gooding, virtue-signalling fun-slayers intent on lecturing the rest of us on how to save the world and how we should lead our lives.

By letting his wife change him in such a dramatic and unsettlingly PC-crazed way, he’s doing himself no favours at all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6795419/Harry-fake-halo-Meghan-wokes-right-royal-ridicule.html

Makes no sense that he’s in this position unless there’s an endgame that benefits the royal family.

If Meghan had given Old Piers the time of day he'd be fawning all over her. Piers is a hypocrite.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:28 pm »

She did. They were buddies until she met Prince Harry: her mark, her target, the man who can make all her dreams come true. At that moment there wasn't anything more that Pierce Morgan can offer to her and she ghosted him.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2019, 02:20:56 am »

Harry's letter to the Special Olympics.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ae702388cd9632953888d4dc0c5d6e9d/tumblr_inline_ppczlgk5Fp1vh0s4w_1280.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2019, 02:08:11 pm »

'We've very excited': Prince Harry admits he can't wait to meet Baby Sussex as he's presented with flowers by a young royal fan at The Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch

How come Harry seems to dress better when he's not with Meghan?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6885923/Prince-Harry-looks-home-greets-fellow-soldiers-attending-Lord-Mayors-charity-lunch.html
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2019, 02:50:28 pm »

IS he excited???   One wonders . . .   Did he go to Lamaze classes with her?   Did she go to Lamaze classes?   Where are the photos?  The stories? 
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2019, 03:15:41 pm »

Rebecca English on twitter:

'Prince Harry met an old comrade at the Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch today, which helps to raise money for military veterans.
Mark Stevens, a tactical ground commander who served in Afghanistan, revealed that Harry's call sign as a pilot was Ugly 4 4!'

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/1113775717131673600

'Before he left, Harry was asked by the wife of Sheriff Alderman Vincent Keaveny about the impending birth of his first child.  'Of course I am excited, very excited,' he said.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/1113775718402416641
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: