Royal Gossip
March 20, 2019, 01:45:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2019  (Read 10244 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2018, 08:49:43 am »

TCP painting easter egg

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 11:18:56 pm »

The article below discusses the possibility of Harry taking part in war exercises in Norway in his role as Captain General of the Marines. These international exercises take place in Norway every few years as the terrain is so stark.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harrys-secret-role-uks-13814164#ICID=ios_TMNewsApp_AppShare_Click_TWshare
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 01:43:40 am »

The rented cottage that Meghan lives in is part of Soho Farmehouse.
Soon after their May wedding, the former actress put down roots with Harry in a rented house on the Great Tew Estate in Oxfordshire — and saw Posh regularly at the Soho Farmhouse members’ club that neighbours both homes.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6559169/Can-Meghan-Markle-save-Poshs-troubled-fashion-empire-Duchess-wears-dress-act-solidarity.html
Why would Hrry need to rent a place in the country when he needs 24 hour security that he gets lving at KP?

Prince Harry to join a thousand elite commandos for huge wargames rehearsing counter-attack against a Russian invasion of Norway (so what will pregnant Meghan do while he's away)
It is not clear if Prince Harry's pregnant wife Meghan will be making the trip to Norway or staying in Britain.  bored3 bored3 bored3
A military source last night confirmed that Prince Harry would be attending the war games on an official visit.
‘He won’t be in uniform, it is a visit. He’s going to show his support for the troops’, the source told the Mail.
Prince Harry is set to fly out to Norway from RAF BRIZE Norton jn Oxfordshire in the coming weeks.
He will then head out to a remote military base to join British troops from 42 Commando, American, Dutch and Norwegian combat marines.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6559185/Prince-Harry-join-thousand-elite-commandos-huge-wargames-Norway.html
Comments:
Fahlina_T, Beverly Hills, United States, 2 minutes ago
Oh now that his image has taken yet another hit, we are back to Toy Soldier Hero Harry? Nope, fake, fake, fake news.
Lasik, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
That seems unusual. I wonder what is behind it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 01:46:53 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 10:57:12 pm »

Prince Harry will not take part in British war exercise against Russia, despite reports

Prince Harry was the subject of a number of stories on Friday evening, suggesting his involvement in an upcoming war exercise against Russia – Britain's biggest in 20 years, according to The Mirror. The report claims that Harry 'will be totally immersed in the exercise', which will take place with Marines in Norway. However, a royal source told HELLO!: "As Captain General of the Royal Marines the Duke might well visit them to show his support, but he's no longer a serving member of the military any more so if he were to go, it wouldn’t be to take part." Any visit to Norway would be announced in due course, according to the source.https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2019010566237/prince-harry-will-not-join-military-exercise-against-russia-despite-reports/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 11:09:06 pm »

Again: Fake News.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 11:35:41 pm »

The rented cottage that Meghan lives in is part of Soho Farmehouse.
Soon after their May wedding, the former actress put down roots with Harry in a rented house on the Great Tew Estate in Oxfordshire — and saw Posh regularly at the Soho Farmhouse members’ club that neighbours both homes.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6559169/Can-Meghan-Markle-save-Poshs-troubled-fashion-empire-Duchess-wears-dress-act-solidarity.html
Why would Hrry need to rent a place in the country when he needs 24 hour security that he gets lving at KP?
Prince Harry to join a thousand elite commandos for huge wargames rehearsing counter-attack against a Russian invasion of Norway (so what will pregnant Meghan do while he's away)
It is not clear if Prince Harry's pregnant wife Meghan will be making the trip to Norway or staying in Britain.  bored3 bored3 bored3
A military source last night confirmed that Prince Harry would be attending the war games on an official visit.
‘He won’t be in uniform, it is a visit. He’s going to show his support for the troops’, the source told the Mail.
Prince Harry is set to fly out to Norway from RAF BRIZE Norton jn Oxfordshire in the coming weeks.
He will then head out to a remote military base to join British troops from 42 Commando, American, Dutch and Norwegian combat marines.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6559185/Prince-Harry-join-thousand-elite-commandos-huge-wargames-Norway.html
Comments:
Fahlina_T, Beverly Hills, United States, 2 minutes ago
Oh now that his image has taken yet another hit, we are back to Toy Soldier Hero Harry? Nope, fake, fake, fake news.
Lasik, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
That seems unusual. I wonder what is behind it

Harry would do nothing but get in the way and make a fool of himself. He is grossly out of shape and I am dead certain that he would just mess it up. This would be him posturing and yes, being a toy soldier instead of being Meg's toy boy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 06:04:38 am »

Questions are being asked why this info was made public.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/c3dc4ae27786e5dad4b1f0abd1ad46c8/tumblr_inline_pkvn6cNmGC1rbgnku_640.png

He ususlly goes on holiday after Christmas, so who knows when he'll pop up again.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 01:11:43 pm »

Harry nearly gave up his royal life. In a way I wish he did because of the situation he’s in now would’ve happened. It’s also annoying seeing him constantly take flack for Wills undoing and paying third wheel to Wills and Waity because of their bad image at the time and Harry’s ability to draw a crowd and the press. He was beginning to be seen in a serious manor by the public and press, and then bam, he gets right back to being seen as a joke with the woman he wants the world to think he’s so head over heels with; narc strumpet greedy MM.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181830039538
I’d love it if he did give it up now. That’ll be one way to see MM run for the hills, back to America and forget the last few years she was ‘part of the royal family.’  eating cookies It’s not like he’s really done much since being linked to her; not as much as he did prior to her.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:15:02 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 01:34:00 pm »

Harry won't give it up if only for the reason Charles does not want the York girls doing any royal work.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 05:53:53 pm »

Prince Harry Feels To Blame For Duchess Meghan Being So Stressed
http://dlisted.com/2019/01/11/prince-harry-feels-to-blame-for-duchess-meghan-being-so-stressed/

I think the reason Harry blames himself is that he never learned to hold himself responsible for his own actions. As I've grown up, I've realized that by holding myself responsible for my actions I have begun to hold others responsible for theirs. Harry is not Meg's keeper and is not responsible for her well being. He is not her father and she had to have been aware of the interest in her (not as crazed as it was in the 80's and 90's) and she was no blushing ingenue when she met and dated Harry.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 09:13:49 pm »

Look at how bad/unwell Harry looks.  He needs to get away from Megs. . . .

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49252305_10156773575125941_361858571010310144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=30540b50a0ea65c3edc1f4d01dddf928&oe=5CFF34F2
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 09:19:07 pm »

^He does appear unkempt more and more often.  Has he found shoes without holes in the sole yet?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 09:56:14 pm »

It’s very bad to see him like this. He’s either unwell or the stress of what he’s doing in his current situation’s taking a heavy toil.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 10:25:31 pm »

Prince Harry told a Buddhist monk that he meditates ‘every day’ now

https://www.celebitchy.com/606160/prince_harry_told_a_buddhist_monk_that_he_meditates_every_day_now/

Harry is coming across as kind of a con artist; member of the COE and now he meditates every day?

LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 10:37:31 pm »

for someone who meditates everyday he sure looks as though he needs to get his crap together.  bored3 he can start by dumping the broad, he's been looking more and more a mess since she came on the scene.

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2019, 11:37:05 pm »

THrowing away a "broad" is not a wonderful thing to do to put it mildly. Dumping a woman is not nice. And if he wanted to "dump her" he had no business marrying her. and She 's not a piece of furniture he bought and can return to a store.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2019, 02:41:46 am »

He looks like a combination of Ralph Malph from Happy Days and Danny Bonaduce.  eating cookies
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2019, 08:03:41 am »

^^ Getting rid of menace is a good riddance. I agree, it's not like you're returning a malfunctioning furniture to the store. I think it's like  - realizing that you made a huge mistake, made a fool of yourself and brought shame to your entire family with your poor choices and making a better, healthier decision for yourself.

IF he meditates every day - he's not doing a good job at it. IF he was really meditating, he'll look peaceful and above things not ghastly like in the picture ^.
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2019, 12:21:09 pm »

^^^^@LadyLaura  thumbsup
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2019, 01:20:10 pm »

^^ Getting rid of menace is a good riddance. I agree, it's not like you're returning a malfunctioning furniture to the store. I think it's like  - realizing that you made a huge mistake, made a fool of yourself and brought shame to your entire family with your poor choices and making a better, healthier decision for yourself.

IF he meditates every day - he's not doing a good job at it. IF he was really meditating, he'll look peaceful and above things not ghastly like in the picture ^.

It must be hard when all he meditates on is getting away from Meggles and to a beer.

Seriously, how do we know about this? Does anybody know when somebody meditates or does something so solitary and private, unless...somebody is blabbing to the press.

Contemplate that, Harry, how the missus and her American press team are playing you big time.  sly
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: