Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:41:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2019  (Read 13887 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2019, 12:03:02 pm »

Prince Harry makes secret dash to Berlin just hours after he was on stage in Britain hugging pregnant wife Meghan
But the 34-year-old royal was later spotted in the German capital, jumping out of a Mercedes van with blacked-out windows.

With the birth of his baby immanent, the Prince does not have any official engagements currently planned, according to Kensington Palace's website.  

It is understood his trip to the conference in Berlin is not being treated as an official royal visit.

Harry is looking at conservation projects as part of his work for The Royal Foundation, the charity set up for him and his brother William in 2009.

It is understood the Prince is in the German capital for a conference on 'sustainable tourism' which is being held later this week.  eating cookies

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6781283/Prince-Harry-makes-secret-dash-Berlin-without-pregnant-wife-Meghan.html

How can this not be an official trip of he’s at a conference for the Foundation? He also has events on Monday concerning the Commonwealth.
Is it wishful thinking that he’s been deliberately gotten out of town because something bad about his strumpet’s going to break in the press?  eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 12:07:13 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
marion
Duchess

« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2019, 12:42:01 pm »

^^ This speech is patronising and deeply insulting to the older generations who have supported the monarchy through their taxes or by turning up to see this them at events; the same older generations who served their country in two World Wars and , in many cases gave their lives doing so. As Stephen Glover said in his article today "Unlike those silly fuddy-duddies who fought for their country or those superannuated oldies who worked 50 hours a week to care for their children or pensioners forced to stack supermarket shelves to supplement their meagre incomes."
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjgkcbthvDgAhXtQxUIHWAPCEcQFjANegQIDhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-6780163%2FSTEVEN-GLOVER-heavy-heart-fear-Prince-Harry-riding-fall.html&usg=AOvVaw1hLJI3L7uccHuxxBVxdj6g

This is not  the first time Harry has ben insulting. I wonder does it never occur to him that he is insulting his own parents and grandparent or like Meghan doesn't her care about family?

He and Meghan are so hypocritical; they collect more air miles in a month than most do in a year. Her dress spending is obscene and they have no right to preach to the rest of us.

As Charles once said the Monarchy is only there at the will of the people and soon the will of the people will turn against them if they continues in this way.  Harry is alway moaning about the press yet if it wasn't for the press publicising their  events etc  they would soon complain. Maybe the media should totally ignore them for a while and see how they like being ignored when they "work".

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2019, 12:58:55 pm »

EIGN AND SNOWFLAKE Kate and Wills act with dignity during visit to slum street while Harry and Meghan act like celebs during right-on speech
Harry had been expected to appear alone at the star-studded WE Day UK.

So when he halted his talk on social change and announced “I’m now going to drag my wife on stage”, the crowd went wild.

The couple embraced before Harry urged youngsters: “Dare to be the greatest generation of all time. I am with you, we are with you. Get to work.”

Eight-months pregnant Meg, in a navy blazer, black jeans and top, gazed adoringly at him before they left arm-in-arm.

The royals were joined at Wembley Arena by celebs Pixie Lott, Naomi Campbell, Nicole Scherzinger and Liam Payne. Courtiers said Harry, 34, had written his stirring speech in consultation with Meghan.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8578870/kate-wills-meghan-harry-superstars/

Just like that bs right-on woke tacky celebrity wedding that they had.  eating cookies

ROYALLY REJECTED? Meghan Markle ‘isolated’ from ‘tight-knit’ Royal Family as she makes first appearance with Kate Middleton after feud rumours, body language expert says
RUMOURS of a rift between Kate and Meghan have been rife for months – but their latest engagement suggests that the Duchess of Sussex has been ‘isolated’ by the entire Royal family, a body language expert claims.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8566503/meghan-markle-isolated-royal-family-kate-middleton-feud/

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #203 on: March 07, 2019, 01:46:19 pm »

^Yeah, kiddies, get to those 500,000 baby showers! Get to those beer runs and vacays instead of those charitable works one's own mother espoused. More bling and less lolly-gagging about! Get to work now!  bored3

Offended he mentioned work. What does Ginger Dim know about work?  Angry
sandy
Princess

« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2019, 02:44:23 pm »

EIGN AND SNOWFLAKE Kate and Wills act with dignity during visit to slum street while Harry and Meghan act like celebs during right-on speech
Harry had been expected to appear alone at the star-studded WE Day UK.

So when he halted his talk on social change and announced “I’m now going to drag my wife on stage”, the crowd went wild.

The couple embraced before Harry urged youngsters: “Dare to be the greatest generation of all time. I am with you, we are with you. Get to work.”

Eight-months pregnant Meg, in a navy blazer, black jeans and top, gazed adoringly at him before they left arm-in-arm.

The royals were joined at Wembley Arena by celebs Pixie Lott, Naomi Campbell, Nicole Scherzinger and Liam Payne. Courtiers said Harry, 34, had written his stirring speech in consultation with Meghan.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8578870/kate-wills-meghan-harry-superstars/

Just like that bs right-on woke tacky celebrity wedding that they had.  eating cookies

ROYALLY REJECTED? Meghan Markle ‘isolated’ from ‘tight-knit’ Royal Family as she makes first appearance with Kate Middleton after feud rumours, body language expert says
RUMOURS of a rift between Kate and Meghan have been rife for months – but their latest engagement suggests that the Duchess of Sussex has been ‘isolated’ by the entire Royal family, a body language expert claims.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8566503/meghan-markle-isolated-royal-family-kate-middleton-feud/

Oh for pity sakes, Wills just scowled for a few minutes, made an empty promise and hopped into the limo. Such sycophancy toward William. Awfulness in different ways for Harry and William. William so fake looking at the plight, maybe he can stage a photo op in designer dungarees and paint over the graffiti to show he cares. Ridiculous
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2019, 03:36:34 pm »

Don't know what to say about any of this. But I predict the Royals are going to be in for a fall pretty soon because of the poverty around them which they really do nothing about except to give visits and empty speeches. Harry is not right in saying you have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything. That sounds like something stupid Meghan would makeup. People stood for Hitler and they fell for many things at the same time. You have to stand for something good not just stand for something. It's just like when Megan said that don't find your voice use it. Again if you don't find the proper thing to use your voice for there's no point in using it but she couldn't figure something that simple out. So I'm not sure I'm impressed at all with either of these visits the sons of Diana and their wives are making. but I really think Harry is a fool.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #206 on: March 07, 2019, 04:58:59 pm »

Harry is no more foolish than his brother is. As I said, after the Queen passes it's all downhill.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #207 on: March 07, 2019, 07:21:37 pm »

^I agree with you that.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #208 on: March 07, 2019, 10:00:46 pm »

At the same time, Will being faulted human being is no excuse for Harry's behavior or choices. Charles is not a good enough excuse. Camila is not. A fly in the Himalyas is not to be blamed for a grown up's shenanigans. Especially he parents. After a certain age, it's on PH, it's on MM that they are horrible human beings. It's no one else's fault. They should grow up and take responsibility for their life.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #209 on: March 07, 2019, 11:49:01 pm »

I don't see PH and Meghan as horrible human beings. I am not making excuses for them by citing William and I was commenting on the article that praises Will for visiting low income housing and then being whisked off with Kate in a helicopter. The hypocrisy is sickening. They are not horrible but incredibly short sighted and clueless.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2019, 02:51:35 am »

Prince Harry risks environmentalists' wrath by taking helicopter from London to Birmingham two days before 'climate change' speech to young people
* On Wednesday at Wembley Harry praised youngsters for their attitudes to climate change, calling on people to stop damaging the environment
* But two days earlier he took a helicopter flight from London to Birmingham
* A first class train trip would have cost £34, the flight as much as £6000
* Research has shown train travel produces 90 per cent less carbon emissions
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6784765/Prince-Harry-risks-environmentalists-wrath-taking-helicopter-London-Birmingham.html

Allegedly Harry shopping in Soho House in Berlin.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/183301851928

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2019, 03:39:45 am »

Trust me he's doing something else in Soho House

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2019, 03:47:08 am »

Harry is back home in England. He arrived home early the next day, and after attending the conference.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2019, 03:52:35 am »

And what does that have to do with what he did in Soho house in Germany?

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2019, 11:46:10 am »

^ He was definitely doing something else in Soho house in Berlin  Hi
We should ask Meggy - she knows all about what's going on behind this gentleman's club.  tehe

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2019, 04:14:50 pm »

She probably picks the people for him when she's not around.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2019, 04:16:17 pm »

^ He was definitely doing something else in Soho house in Berlin  Hi
We should ask Meggy - she knows all about what's going on behind this gentleman's club.  tehe

Seriously?! I very much doubt it.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2019, 04:18:19 pm »

Now that all depends on how her brainwashing works.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2019, 02:39:37 am »

Helicopters, hot air... and hypocrisy of Prince Harry: AMANDA PLATELL says nothing corrodes the credibility of a Royal faster than a 'do as I say, don't do as I do' mentality
It’s the sense of entitlement and privilege that is so ill-judged. Even Harry’s uncle, Air Miles Andy, who’s been vilified for his love of jets and helicopters, h
By doing so, Harry risks comparison with eco-warriors such as Bono and Leonardo DiCaprio, who cross the world in private jets as they lecture us about climate change.
But his decision to lecture us about the world without practising what he preaches is a grave error. We want the old Harry back — we loved him the way he was.  thumbsup
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6788777/AMANDA-PLATELL-Helicopters-hot-air-hypocrisy-Prince-Harry.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2019, 12:07:45 pm »

Um, so where is Amanda's criticism of Will's helicopter jaunt to see the "plight." Amanda is so phony.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: