Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 03:15:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2019  (Read 14584 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 01:48:03 pm »

Shocking.  Seriously shocking.  The weight loss looks drastic!  Harry no longer looks healthy, he looks emaciated and very pale; too pale.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 02:47:27 pm »

Or he is upset over the DM comments boards where he is called names. I think he should shave off that beard.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 06:10:51 pm »

^^ He looks old and frail there.

^. It's possible.
He may still think his wife with a "modern" shtick is the best thing since sliced bread and the world (at least the part that is honest enough to dislikes/*despise* her openly, including his brother and probably many in the RF) - just don't get it.
He will hopefully wake up one day. He was deluded when he married this woman.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2019, 07:12:34 pm »

There is no proof that William "despises" Meghan and no I am not using the scarf flipping as "proof."

Why would he need to "wake up" he chose to marry her.

I don't know why women are always made to look like the "demons" and men have no faults--I see this a lot on the DM when Harry is made to look like a country bumpkin. He's been around the block himself quite a few times.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2019, 02:06:42 am »

^ Sorry, I had an error there.
I meant Harry believes that the world - at least the part that despises her...- just doesn't get it.

I referred to the part of the world that despises her - not to Harry.

I do not think Harry despises her.

He is still heavily under her influence. But I do believe he needs to wake up.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2019, 01:52:23 pm »

Or he is upset over the DM comments boards where he is called names. I think he should shave off that beard.

I’m no fan of Harry’s; never have been, but I’d be more concerned about his weight loss and pallor more than his beard.  If he shaved off that beard he’d look like a shadow of his former self. 

Harry is well used to being called things after he’s been up to hijinx.  IMO he’s not well for another reason. 

This is what would concern me

https://www.apa.org/monitor/mar02/genetic.aspx

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 03:39:20 pm »

The photo was rather grainy looking. he looks older with that beard which to me is not a good thing.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 04:18:28 pm »

The beard is cool. Being skinny and frail is not.

She probably convinced hism to eat only quinoa and hippy-dippy sun rays - because again, this is so cool, enlightened and "up-to-date".

What a dolt. 

― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 05:06:53 pm »

I never liked the beard.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 05:33:45 pm »

I think Harry's loss of looks is a direct result of his lifestyle; he lived the life of a hedonist and he was certainly someone who was damaging his body with booze, drugs, and who knows what else. This is the effect that his lifestyle has on people all over the world. He has really ruined himself, put bluntly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2019, 07:33:37 pm »

But he only started having this look since he married this woman. The effects of booze etc would not have shown up over night.
I think it's something to do with her.

Either she makes him miserable, at least in some ways, and it's too late for him to back down now. In this case he is whipped and he may instinctively feel he is losing his guy card which always has a pitiful effect on a man.

Or he is miserable because the world is calling her out on who she truly is when he insists on believing otherwise because he may still be under her spell.

One of the two above.

I don't think it's the effect of hedonism. It would not have shown up over night; plus he's still too young for early-life indiscretions to already show such an effect.  Those come out later.

― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2019, 07:45:52 pm »

I first did not like his looks when he was dating Cressida, he looked very sloppy and the beard was fuller and he looked more like Santa Claus. For a while he looked bloated.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2019, 08:06:52 pm »

He looks old and more frail in that photo. Don't think it is just the grain on the photo. Too bad.  Marriage to her has not done him good.

The only constant is change.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 02:31:26 pm »

Harry's decline is due to becoming enmeshed with a narcissist.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 02:45:25 pm »

Being married to the narc is what shows up on his phisical appearance. I won't be surprised if her gets into depression after she's done milking him for everything he's got and discards him.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 05:04:23 pm »

I first did not like his looks when he was dating Cressida, he looked very sloppy and the beard was fuller and he looked more like Santa Claus. For a while he looked bloated.
He looked bloated since his years with chelsy ... of not before her...
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 05:40:04 pm »

^^ She will never discard him officially. She's too enamored with rank and attention.
The moment she voluntarily drops out of the BRF the level of public attention would drop dramatically.
And lack of public attention to a Narc is what sun rays are to a vampire.

But he might end up discarding her when her emptiness and vapidity start having the inevitable long-term effects.

― Mark Twain
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 06:15:53 am »

How to be happy like Harry: Take a lesson from the world's best-selling Zen master HAEMIN SUNIM as it emerges the Prince meditates every day and has a Buddhist manual for life
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will have a yoga studio at their new home
As we become spiritually mature, we naturally develop more empathy for others
By living in accordance with the demands of others, we neglect our own desires
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6609107/Prince-Harry-meditates-day-Buddhist-manual-life.html
Can’t relax with a crazy narc in your life.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:19:36 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 06:43:38 am »

I think DM is trolling him.  easter-lol

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 06:53:02 am »

How to be happy like Harry: Take a lesson from the world's best-selling Zen master HAEMIN SUNIM as it emerges the Prince meditates every day and has a Buddhist manual for life
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will have a yoga studio at their new home
As we become spiritually mature, we naturally develop more empathy for others
By living in accordance with the demands of others, we neglect our own desires
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6609107/Prince-Harry-meditates-day-Buddhist-manual-life.html
Can’t relax with a crazy narc in your life.

He could try spending time in a church. He is part of the Church of England after all and it's not like he can't just talk to a pastor or priest in order to sort himself out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: