Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:53:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Engagements 2019  (Read 8620 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2019, 12:35:28 pm »

Prince Harry arrives to unveil 'Infinite Wave' memorial to 31 Britons killed in Tunisia terror attacks in 2015
* Prince Harry has arrived at Cannon Hill Park in Birmingham to unveil memorial
* He attending dedication ceremony for tribute to victims of Tunisia terror attacks
* The memorial is sculpture titled Infinite Wave and made of 31 individual streams
* Each stream represents the Britons who lost their lives in Tunisia in 2015
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6768867/Prince-Harry-arrives-unveil-Infinite-Wave-memorial.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2019, 07:45:47 pm »

^Amazing how there are less than 200 comments on a solo outing for Prince Harry, but the best comments still bring up his wife  tehe

Tolkienista, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Glad to see him carrying out this important engagement on his own, it will give the ceremony the proper air of solemn respect. With Meghan there, it would all be about her outfit and pregnancy. 

Elou1984, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
I'm surprised to see that Harry is perfectly capable of walking unaided.  laugh

null, 6 hours ago
At last PH is behaving in a dignified manner without MM hanging on to him and making it all about her getting the attention. He should continue to do public appearances on his own.

Marylynn, London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
He finally dresses appropriately He is better off without his wife by his side.  thumbsup

PollySally, Vienna, Austria, 7 hours ago
He looks neat and well dressed here. Also he looks calm and relaxed. I miss the old Harry  sigh

sandy
Princess

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2019, 09:21:54 pm »

I don't think he's better off without a wife by his side. It was a lot worse when he was a third wheel with Kate flirting with him.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2019, 09:57:09 pm »

Over time he will return to doing more engagements solo - as is the way of things in the BRF - solo visits to dominate for all royals other than the Cambridges and Sussexes. In 5 - 10 years time they will rarely do an engagement together if the examples of the other minor royal couples is anything to go by - and being the brother of the future King doesn't make him a 'senior' royal as Andrew and Edward are also brothers of the future King and they have both been classed as 'minor' royals since William was born.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2019, 11:00:06 pm »

A very moving ceremony with the victims of terrorism earlier and then on to a facility that heals wounds. Hilarious indignant baby who didn't want a tickle! Harry was received enthusiastically by the crowds and got a hug. He seemed pleased and full of high spirits. An interesting day.

^ The Queen has three other children beside the heir. King Charles will have one. Big difference. And William will have only one sibling and George only one Royal uncle. As the sons of Diana both William and Harry have received huge media attention since birth and that continues.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2019, 11:21:59 am »

I think that the 'both' part has to go and pronto. imo H has shown that he's not stable by marrying a nutjob and is better off not playing the good guy or the good soldier roles any more. Both are not believable any more.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2019, 04:16:07 pm »

Prince Harry makes adorable baby cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDCq_S0LXto

Duke of Sussex gives touching speech at Sousse attack memorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvISD06_epQ
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2019, 12:04:23 pm »

Proud wife alert! Pregnant Meghan gazes adoringly at Harry as she makes a surprise appearance with her husband on stage after his speech at an event celebrating young people
Mother-to-be Meghan was the picture of pride as she put an arm around her husband and gazed at him adoringly in front of the delighted crowd. Keen for Harry to soak up the fanfare, supportive Meghan stood back and gestured to her husband to encourage more applause.
The ball and chain was a surprise as Harry was to attend alone.

The Duke of Sussex was announced as a speaker at the event today however his wife was not expected to attend.
Despite her hectic workload, Meghan appeared radiant and full of energy during her brief appearance today.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6777307/Meghan-Markle-makes-surprise-appearance-Day-event-London.html
Comments:
Casasmanuel, Eldorado, Northern Mariana Islands, about a minute ago
Harry in his speech said Be kind to one another, I think theyve forgot about her dad, and shes clinging again,

TheScottishHibee, Edinburgh SCOTLAND, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago
Rachel is so fake, I don't know why she is even bothering putting the fake grin on anymore, we have found her out.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2019, 12:59:27 pm »

Great speech at WE Day, Harry, and some very heartwarming pictures of affectionate glances between husband and wife.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2019, 01:06:41 pm »

Nah....the affection was between Meggles and the camera..... bored3   This was just an affectionate Up Yours to the royals after they were treated like the *gasp!* 6th in line to the throne and his wife. 
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2019, 02:07:30 pm »

She’s such a fake creature. I’ve seen her give that look to men when she’s acting in many photographs.   eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2019, 02:34:39 pm »

From Harry’s speech:
As my wife often reminds me with one of her favourite quotes by Martin Luther King Jr. - 'Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. *despise* cannot drive out *despise*; only love can do that.'

You aren’t always going to agree, you may find yourselves frustrated with the older generation when it seems like they don’t care.

But try to remove that judgment.

Try to remember that not everyone sees the world the way you do, but that doesn’t mean they don’t care.

Purely pr because of this chick actually knows about what Martin Luther King was about, she’d not play the race card and she’d not have this fake family discord for sympathy. She’s all about fame and money and could give t f’s about anyone but herself. She’s lapping up the attention which is good for a narccas it’ll give her a big boost for Friday’s event where I expect she’ll mess up as she’ll be over confident then on Monday at the event with the youth at Canada’s House, she should face interesting questions.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2019, 02:35:22 pm »

@ the vid yeah harry I'm sure you had to "drag" your wife on stage.rme

March 11
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend a Commonwealth Day event at Canada House @CanadianUK  The event will showcase and celebrate the diverse community of young Canadians living in London and around the UK.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 02:45:04 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2019, 04:08:54 pm »

^^  Is it interesting -- or no -- that Harry chose to bring race into the picture after yesterday's exclusion of the Sussex's from the senior royal group?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2019, 04:35:08 pm »

I saw no exclusion. I remember the big fuss made when Meghan had to stand at a separate window with the PM.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2019, 04:59:45 pm »

^^ And what race is he going to claim as opportune for him Kate-Horror-Queen  or maybe a partially black wife qualifies him as victim of a racial profiling  laugh

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2019, 07:38:10 pm »

She’s such a fake creature. I’ve seen her give that look to men when she’s acting in many photographs.   eating cookies

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has noticed that. She looks scary with that expression on her face.
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2019, 10:31:43 pm »

A fine engagement, but man the clinginess has got to stop. My fiance and I are very tactile, but never would I cling to him like that in public, certainly not if we were working.

I generally do appreciate Meghan and what she does, but even I implore this to ease up.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2019, 12:12:13 am »

@ the vid yeah harry I'm sure you had to "drag" your wife on stage.rme

March 11
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend a Commonwealth Day event at Canada House @CanadianUK  The event will showcase and celebrate the diverse community of young Canadians living in London and around the UK.

Nothing Canadians love better than a pushy, American narc and ball-busting hypocrite. And they will still be polite, no doubt.  there
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2019, 12:22:41 am »

I’m very confused as to what she’s done. She speaks one thing and does another. She talks of women’s empowerment but needs to cling onto a man at every instance. She’s just an empty person who loves to # thing’s and jump on causes but not actually do anything about the issues. IMO, she’s the typical narc celebrity who uses people and causes to enhance their own image.

'I feel proud to stand in your presence as you tackle the world's greatest issues': Prince Harry's message of optimism to 12,000 schoolchildren with pregnant Meghan by his side... as he criticises older generation who can't 'think outside the box'
In a very modern speech to some 12,000 schoolchildren and students, he said they needed to have ‘less screen time, and more face-to-face time, exceed expectations, and take risks’ if they were to leave their mark on the world.
However his message of positivity was also peppered with criticism of previous generations, suggesting they were judgmental, lacked positivity and were incapable of ‘thinking outside the box’.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6779785/Prince-Harry-voices-message-optimism-12-000-schoolchildren-Meghan-watches-on.html
Just like Wills before, he’s attacking the older generation. I don’t understand this thinking that they don’t think your of the box. If it wasn’t for the older gerneration the royal family would’ve disappeared years ago. I think it’s very dangerous to dismiss those that are older and then tell this spoilt lot who haven’t known much in the way of struggle or hardship that they could be the greatest generation is pure madness.
Needless to say that this has to be leading somewhere and that Harry hasn’t lost the plot.

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/183276256848/i-think-this-speech-is-treading-on-dangerous

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: