Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:37:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2019  (Read 20007 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2019, 02:11:04 pm »

If she's Obsessed with Diana and "imitating her" she's not doing a good job. Diana did not go around wearing black and drab colors most of the time. And all of her outfits were well tailored.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2019, 02:20:00 pm »

I doubt that anyone could truly capture Diana’s style.  Beautiful fabrics, gorgeous colors, and perfect tailoring.  She had very few “misses” over the years. 

Even her casual clothes fit her beautifully.  I remember especially those bright pink checked ankle pants and matching bright pink sweater, and the “black sheep” sweater she wore very early on.  Impeccable taste! 
marion
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2019, 02:49:28 pm »

Meghan looks a right mess, esp in the first picture Ladyvi posted
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2019, 05:00:44 pm »

^^^ I agree, she does a very poor job in copying Diana, just like she's a failure in everything else she starts or touches. The imitation is done imo to play the "like Diana" card but Kate beat her to it with the sun article that unlike Diana, brf is firmly behind her in not inviting the delusionals to her birthday party. 

So far, Megan and her poor taste and her PR games are very obvious. I mean, I can predict with certainty that the beginning to middle of February Sam will have an article, then Tom will say something, then M will do something outrageous fashionwise so that there are articles written about her, and if BRF dares to not put up with this  ick PR cycle, Doria will go to walk a stranger's dogs, to the yoga place she quit, then started again, then quit again, then started again ... If all else fails, Serena Williams will send a congratulatory tweet .. selling out whatever is left of her dignity and brand.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2019, 05:24:40 pm »

I doubt the RF made any such statement about Kate. why would they need to? Isn't it assumed that family is loyal?

I don't think the birthday party story is a big deal. Drama is created perhaps because of Brexit?

LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2019, 06:24:02 pm »

^ I don't think the birthday party story is a big deal either. Kate can invite whoever she wants. It has nothing to do with Brexit though. It's too big of a concern/issue right now here in the UK to be briefly forgotten about because the DM are trying to start drama.

I read somewhere that Meghan is wearing purple because it's the colour of the charity's (Tomorrow's Women Wirral) logo:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa5ce0f6780c565e4c65938c5a13cb3d/tumblr_plbmmsE8WY1vycks8_640.jpg

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2019, 07:23:24 pm »

If she's Obsessed with Diana and "imitating her" she's not doing a good job. Diana did not go around wearing black and drab colors most of the time. And all of her outfits were well tailored.

Diana always looked well put together and all her outfits actually fit.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2019, 07:44:38 pm »

Birkenhead

Coat: Sentaler Red Wide-Collar Wrap coat
Heels: Stuart Weitzman Leigh 105 MM pumps in Red
Bracelets: Bar Collection Wide Ripple bracelet
Ring: I & I Crescent Moon ring
Earrings: Pippa Small Nosheen earrings
Dress: Aritzia Babaton “Maxwell” Dress
Purse: Gabriela Hearst Nina bag in brown leather
http://meghansmirror.com/royal-style/meghan-and-harry-visit-birkenhead/
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2019, 08:14:24 pm »

So much $$$$ spent on a 30 min show off yet M still haven't discovered the pantyhose... in the middle of winter at 6 months pregnant.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2019, 08:43:31 pm »

^The good news is that she’s heading into perimenopause so hormone heat keeps her toasty.  Panty hose, shmanty hose.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sanka
courtier

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2019, 11:06:31 pm »

^Agree YooperModerator but the pantyhose would make her look a little respectable if she could co-ordinate them with making sure her hair is not messy.

SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2019, 01:12:25 am »

Yikes, what color pantyhose or tights with a red coat and purple dress?  Black?  Nude?  Red or purple?   nervous
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2019, 01:20:50 am »

Red or purple for the pavement walkers  easter-lol The right color for this outfit is nude. Otherwise it will be too busy especially with this bold color combination.

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2019, 01:33:54 am »

I like her style even though is not my type of style.Its more of a business women, skinny, tall would wear.Im a kindergarten teacher so no easter-lol

Still i would say i liked almost all her outifts so far.Like her style more than kate to be honest as i think she tends to look more elegant and kate is always the same conservative, prempy style.Now i have to say that i dont find it much wearable.As said is more of a business women style not for the normal everyday style most womens would wear.Still im glad its her style and shes keeping it as she wants and enjoys.Independent on what people think of it.

Personally i liked her outfit.The colour dont combine in theory but in reality she looked great.I loved everything BUT the purse.Horrible purse and colour.She looks happy and radiante.Good look for her thumbsup

As for her hair i think people exagerate on this.Its her hair and if she likes to wear this way let it be.People keep saying is a mess is not a mess is a normal way many women wear theyre hair thee days.I *despise* how princess Victoria from sweden wears her hair but thats how she likes to wear it, what to do?Id say leave the women wear her hair as she likes it and feels confortable with.She has not much hair is very thin and straightened theres not much she can do with it anyway so seriouslly let it be.The queen has the same hair her entire life and noone complains, princess anne wear her hair the same way, no complaisn, sophie the same, as many others why cant meghan where her hair this way?Seriouslly.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2019, 07:05:53 pm »

To me, it’s not so much the “messy bun” hairstyle itself, but rather why someone who COULD have a hairdresser fix her hair every time she has an engagement outside the palace CHOOSES to put it up in a “messy bun” like I do on my way to and from hot yoga class! 

Is she lazy, perhaps?  Delusional in thinking she’s doing a good job?  Or just doesn’t care?

Diana’s hairdresser fixed her hair prior to every engagement.  And she was always immaculately groomed. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2019, 07:35:38 pm »

She is selling herself in that way. The messy bun is her part of looking more relatable in a california cool way.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2019, 07:58:27 pm »

^ There's nothing California Cool about Meggles' hair.  It looks nasty and greasy and like it smells.   ick
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2019, 02:53:12 am »

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2019, 03:04:51 am »

^ You’re definitely not the only one who thinks her hair looks unkempt.  In my opinion, Kate’s hair never looked this bad at its absolute worst!
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2019, 02:27:23 pm »

At today's engagement Meghan is wearing Meghan’s coat is by @armani and dress by @hm Mama: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxCeY66WoAEVNlT.jpg
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: