Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 01:21:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2019  (Read 20134 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2019, 02:09:48 pm »

^IMHO you’re dead wrong.  Charles loves Camilla.  It’s natural he’d spoil her and natural Harry will spoil Murky.  Husbands tend to spoil wives.  I just think Harry is trying too hard to impress Murks because he’s realized all that matters to her is material.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2019, 09:51:11 pm »

It's not a matter of right or wrong. I could be right.It is opinion and only they know how they feel. I think that it is telling that she spends time at Raymill away from him. Charles "spoiled" Camilla when both were married to others. It was very telling that he did not marry her when he first met her. He told his biographer he was not ready to marry her when he met her. And I doubt would have chosen her to have his legitimate heirs. That does not scream great love to me. The Duke of Windsor did not try to have his cake and eat it too like Charles did. He even wrote in his biography that he would not marry the "suitable person" to have his heirs because he knew he could not be faithful to her. Charles OTOH got to marry the mistress and keep his place in line of succession.

Harry did not bring baggage into his marriage and did not have someone on the side he preferred to his bride. If it had not been for Charles marrying Camilla, I doubt Harry and Meghan would have been able to marry. The bar was lowered.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 09:53:02 pm by sandy » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2019, 10:11:29 pm »

I think Meg is enjoying the high fashion labels, but I believe that she dislikes the criticism. Perhaps she thought that like Diana she would be admired despite her expensive tastes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2019, 10:22:01 pm »

The clothes could be better for all that money. The drab colors or one thing are not flattering to her.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2019, 10:55:19 pm »

^IMHO you’re dead wrong.  Charles loves Camilla.  It’s natural he’d spoil her and natural Harry will spoil Murky.  Husbands tend to spoil wives.  I just think Harry is trying too hard to impress Murks because he’s realized all that matters to her is material.
well said! i dont get why for some it's ok says charles dont loves camilla (really there's zero evidence for that) and its not ok says meghan dont loves harry (or isnt that into him)...  too much double standard imo
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 10:58:05 pm by dianab » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2019, 11:00:15 pm »

Off topic everyone...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2019, 08:10:22 pm »

The weave clips are showing here:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/14/8888978-6623615-image-a-17_1548254720704.jpg

No wonder she doesn't have grey hair ..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6623615/How-Meghan-Markle-avoided-grey-hair-pregnancy.html

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2019, 05:09:38 am »

Meghan’s name should be added to this list.

Stars from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to Millie Mackintosh have been plugging products to their fans... without saying they’d been paid to do it. Now as they’re officially named and shamed, we reveal how you've been ad!
* Reality TV star Louise Thompson shared facial brush - but didn't say it was an ad
* Instagram is flooded with famous faces pushing products without saying so
* Competition and Markets Authority conducted investigation into practice
* All stars identified agreed to change ways, but none were taken to court over it
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6625237/Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Millie-Mackintosh-plugging-products-without-saying-theyd-paid.html
It’s goo that this is being done. The younger generation that these women appeal to are being blatantly exploited; thinking that it’ll be cool to have the perfect life that they have and they’ll get it by buying everything that they put on social media and follow their sites and like their posts.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2019, 08:09:52 pm »

^ Wasn't Narky besties with both of these fakelebs and self-proclaimed influencers with bought instafollowers, procured by their PR company. Didn't you, windsor, dig up that these two, Narky, Serena and Anna Wintour share the same PR agency?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2019, 02:25:21 am »

^makes sense since that's the only way I see Anna even mentioning that mess of a fashionita, Meghan.

She's merchandising the restaurant here she had the lunch date with her press chap.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a0b69d9251f591c1be52001059a2decd/tumblr_plv3z1lFCt1uh38om_1280.jpg

Her merchandising partner in crime, plastic Jessica is in London according to her iG. I can't imagine that the IRS isn't watching what these two have been up to.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:35:56 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2019, 06:13:52 pm »

flower
her plastic stylist frien/partner in crime, Jessica's, in London.
https://the-charlatan-duchess.tumblr.com/post/182298047589
Lot's of funny stuff when you scrll down. Her choice of Vogue covers are quite funny.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2019, 07:03:46 pm »

flower Embarrassed sorry mods, this pertains to Jessica in London.
Her obvious merchandising's now front and centre. Narc's like Mghan and Jessica get so brazen that they end ruining their own selves. Jessica showing up in London and posting selfies and make it known she's in London seems to me that she and Meghan feel confident that nothing will happen to their business partnership and vapid friendship as Harry's backing everything that Meghan does. To me it's an obvious trap that both have walked into and won' get out without being ruined.  eating cookies 

Paying a visit to Meghan? Duchess' best friend and unofficial stylist Jessica Mulroney shares a selfie at a VERY swanky Mayfair restaurant - wearing one of the royal's favourite fashion labels
    Jessica, 38, shared a photo of herself in Mayfair's Park Chinois last night
    She was wearing a blazer by Soia & Kyo - a label also loved by Meghan Markle, 37
    It's the first time Jessica's appeared in the UK since the royal wedding in May
    Make-up artist Daniel Martin came for tea at Kensington Palace four days ago
The fashion stylist, who met former actress Meghan, 37, on the set of Suits, is believed to have flown in to give the royal style advice on previous occasions but usually keeps her visits low-key.  
Posing in the bathroom of the plush Park Chinois Chinese restaurant in Mayfair, Jessica wore a tailored black jacket, from Soia & Kyo - a label Meghan's also been spotted in.
Jessica didn't reveal why she had made the trip to London although she'll no doubt be paying Meghan a visit at Kensington Palace.  tehe you men Soho House
She's typically stuck to American and Canadian brands for her royal wardrobe, rather than championing British labels.  
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6632375/Meghan-Markles-best-friend-Jessica-Mulroney-returns-London-visit-swanky-restaurant.html
Comments:
Miss Jo-King, Traveling around the world, United Kingdom, 11 minutes ago
Aggelos, Salisbury Plain Wiltshire, United Kingdom, 18 minutes ago
Merching, merching, merching all the way!
Yawn... we have seen the pictures before. It is the same dress with a huge stain on. Disgusting.. if you say it was an add for the Bunny Ranch, I would believe that right away..  laugh
Mary, Scarborough, 2 minutes ago
They have both profited from their close "bond" - merchandising.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2019, 07:45:13 pm »

I knew she was borrowing.  thumbsdown

We see she is borrowing with jewelry, and we can be sure with clothing as well. Man, is she really hammering her own coffin.  Embarrassed Absolutely no respect for the traditions of the RF and she wonders why there is so much criticism towards her.  dontknow

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6640633/Meghan-Markles-borrowed-yellow-diamond-earrings-worn-Fiji-worth-500-000.html

Top rated comments

BalletForever, San Francisco, 11 hours ago
This is what Meghan meant when she said she wanted to modernize the RF. She wants to turn it into glitzy, tacky display of celebrityhood. Everything she does is aimed at self-promotion as well as feeding her desire for attention and status. All of her actions, past and present, show us for who she really is, and it's not a pretty picture. Only Harry and RF are too dim to see through Meghan's transparency.

the town crier, Toytown, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
she really can¿t differentiate between Hollywood and Royalty, can she?

MaxPm, London, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago
Borrowing jewellery from a shop, how tacky. A member of the Royal Family has an extraordinary amount of jewels at their disposal, none of them should ever borrow jewellery from any one except the Queens collection. This is crass celebrity and has no place in the British Royal Family.

Aria1, Devon, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
They look like something you'd see in Claire's Accessories but then more is perfect for her because she seems to want to flaunt her unearned excesses in the hard up UK. She's like a kid in a sweet shop and it's vulgar, borrowed or not.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 07:52:36 pm by Cali San D » Logged
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2019, 12:48:02 am »

Greasy face and streaky bronzer once again! 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2019, 12:57:42 am »

Royals don't get paste jewelry. The DM wants to get clickbait.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2019, 07:35:02 am »

Diana wore paste jewelry. And many others have had loans.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2019, 12:32:13 pm »

However, unlike a lot of people, royals have jewelry worth megabucks in addition to the paste.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2019, 12:34:53 pm »

I dont get it.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2019, 12:50:58 pm »

To sum it up royals have untold wealth. ONly Meghan's and sometimes Kate's alleged "costs" of their possessions are given.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2019, 12:55:10 pm »

^You’ve lost me.  What has this to do with Sparkles wearing costume jewelry? 

Jackie, Grace and Liz all wore it, too.  No biggie.  Some of theirs was quite beautiful and iconic, however.  Not the trinkety kind.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: