Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:46:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Sparkles: The fashion files 2019  (Read 19920 times)
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2019, 04:41:56 am »

I really dislike the two different colors of nail polish on fingers and toes.  It looks much more classy to match them. 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2019, 08:22:17 pm »

Secrets of the Markle Sparkle: As Meghan stuns in £3,400 dress, how a BFF designer turned the duchess into global style icon (helped by Harry's £30m fortune and Charles' generous allowance)
* Meghan wore a wardrobe of new clothing worth around £400k last year alone
* Duchess sparkled in a £3,400 floor-length dress by Roland Mouret last night
* Royal wardrobe has been masterminded by 'unofficial stylist' Canadian Jessica Mulroney, who meticulously plans her outfits before public engagements
* She reportedly has a second, smaller team of stylists at Kensington Palace
* Meghan wears some clothes reportedly 'gifted' to her before she became royal
* Some of her wardrobe for official public engagements is believed to have be paid for through the Prince of Wales' private estate, the Duchy of Cornwall
* Her husband the Duke of Sussex has an estimated fortune of around £30 million
From couture gowns to diamond earrings and countless pairs of designer heels, the Duchess of Sussex rarely wears an outfit more than once.
But a lot of hard work – and money – goes into becoming a royal style icon; in 2018 alone, the Duchess, wore new clothing worth an estimated  £400,000.  Shocked
Now that she's a duchess, like all British royals, she is prevented by royal protocol from accepting freebies.
Decorative work inside the cottage is expected to be paid for by Harry and Meghan, whose wedding cost the public purse £3.4million.  
Kensington Palace declined to comment on their living costs, but said that clothing is paid for 'privately'.  bored3
While there is no doubt as to Mulroney's influence on Meghan's style, the duchess is also believed to have a small team of staff helping to coordinate her closet from Kensington Palace.
Dishaw told MailOnline she has personally seen copies of itemised invoices from designers and high street stores addressed to the Palace - and she believes outfits are planned 'three to four months in advance' for high-profile royal events.
It is thought that the Palace team are tasked with sourcing pieces from smaller British brands, while Mulroney is given free reign with US and Canadian labels.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6603375/Secrets-Markle-sparkle-Meghan-stuns-3-4k-dress-Duchess-turned-global-style-icon.html
Why’s this so called royal being allowed this extravagance unlike the real royal wives? Why do these articles get published only to have silence from the palace and the boring excuse that the clothes are paid for privately. When will the public get real answers? This trick’s a narc celebrity with demanding taste by no class and an odd body shape to carry off the clothes.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 08:31:13 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2019, 11:47:05 pm »

I just can't see Charles spending this much money on a daughter in law when yesterday his darling wife was wearing a repeat/recycled coat.  blink

Which woman matters more in Charles' life? The Queen or Camilla? Camilla snob
sandy
Princess

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2019, 12:18:28 am »

I think Charles matters more to Charles than anybody else.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2019, 02:56:14 am »

Yep.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2019, 10:15:36 am »

I think they are vastly underplaying how much she has spent on outfits. And the wedding - wasn't it about 20 mil for security only?

I can't help but thinking that the dresses are not the problem. The pig in a wig is.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2019, 01:35:48 pm »

Why ARE Meghan's clothes always creased? Expert claims that the Duchess' wrinkled wardrobe is down to a poor choice of fabric - and she should opt for more knitwear like Kate
* The Duchess of Sussex perpetually steps out in clothes that are creased 
* Most recently wore a rumpled Oscar de la Renta coat to Smart Works 
* Former creative director of Mulberry Scott Henshall says Meghan should opt for wrinkle-free fabrics
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6602949/Why-Meghans-clothes-creased.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2019, 05:34:42 pm »

^ She is a walking poor choice herself.
Just like the fabric. I am not sure a change in fabric will make much of a difference.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2019, 06:03:00 pm »

Like in the pig in a wig example - it's not the clothes' fault that she's not looking good in any of them or doesn't care how to properly merch them without creases.

michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2019, 08:07:15 pm »

I just can't see Charles spending this much money on a daughter in law when yesterday his darling wife was wearing a repeat/recycled coat.  blink

Which woman matters more in Charles' life? The Queen or Camilla? Camilla snob

He doesn't want to ruin the relationship with Harry so he's letting mm get what she wants. His relationship with will is worse.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2019, 03:34:54 am »

Meghan Mar-clone! Meet the royal superfan who dedicates her spare time to recreating the Duchess of Sussex's most stylish looks - and says she wants to be just 'like her as a human being'

'I guess is not easy for her [Meghan] to be there in the royal family with all the prejudices in society and classy people who maybe would only accept royals before.

'Right now, we see her living a great life, but we don't know all the things she has had to change or accept to get that. I admire her strength and her kindness with people and that she is true to herself through it all.'

'I was so happy for them when they announced the news and I'm quite sure it was their decision to have the baby regardless of what others would say about it,' said Linda.

'I'd like to express that a woman is free to express whatever she wants and to be a successful and happy woman no matter what people say.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6607321/Meghan-Markle-superfan-dedicates-spare-time-copying-Duchess-Sussexs-fashion.html

One the one hand sad that she’s emulating her fashion but harmless. The problem with society today is that people just want to do their own thing like Meghan dismissing the royal dress code and going for these ill fitting expensive items.
Charles is in no way just paying for the wardrobe. I expect that the business that Jessica set up has a lot to do with it as she supplies Meghan with the items.

THE FASHION FAIRY GODMOTHER

Meghan's close friend and 'unofficial' stylist Jessica Mulroney (she is not on the palace payroll but 'advises' the duchess on what to wear and joined her on her recent Australian tour) is the mastermind behind some of her most iconic looks.

It is thanks to Montréal-born Mulroney that the duchess regularly wears pieces from little-known Canadian designers, from Sentaler to Aritzia.

Many of these labels are closely linked to Mulroney's work as a brand ambassador, such as House of Nonie and Judith & Charles - some of whom have publicly thanked the stylist for her help in securing the ultimate royal stamp of approval and subsequent sales boom.

One such label is luxury jewellery brand Birks, who previously hired the fashion guru as their 'style expert' and were introduced to Meghan by Mulroney herself.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6603375/Secrets-Markle-sparkle-Meghan-stuns-3-4k-dress-Duchess-turned-global-style-icon.html
Now she’s subjected to US income tax laws as she’s on American tv; Good Morning America. She’s linked to Meghan’s tax issues as I’m sure that the IRS is interested in her ability to have a million dollar wardrobe without an income and the cost going against how the royal family usually operates.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 03:44:07 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2019, 07:54:05 am »

I wonder how the BRF feels knowing that the IRS views them as fair game for inspecting their private finances. I mean really, it must agitate them that a foreign government agency has the ability to legitimately peek into their private files and end up possibly making public their findings.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2019, 05:27:18 pm »

I might be in over my head but with this money exchanging international hands, Can self-proclaimed stylist getting kudos from designers M wore, M having been passing as caucasian her whole life suddenly gets a one black friends that defend her - Serena Williams, who's ...married to a Russian tycoon, and let's not forget Marcus - M's very special shady friend.

... Wirh all if this I'll be shocked if FBI is not investigating her already.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2019, 07:06:52 pm »

I think the CIA are already combing over her and finding things that would make her a national security risk. I can't imagine that the Russian government in fact has been idle about making it their business to know what Meg gets up to.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2019, 09:56:59 pm »

The Russians must be having a field day.

The only constant is change.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2019, 11:10:36 pm »

Like the UK gov wouldnt have dealt with this ages ago. First time Harry met Meghan they already knew what she ate on her first day of school.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2019, 03:50:07 am »

How does Meghan Markle pay for her clothes? Prince Harry’s yearly private income revealed
Meghan Markle’s wardrobe cost a whopping £400k on her wardrobe in 2018.
Meghan most expensive clothes include a £116,300 bracelet.
Meghan wore the Reflection de Cartier Bracelet for her wedding and to the Queen’s Christmas lunch this year.
So how is Meghan’s able to afford such gorgeous garments.
Meghan Markle is no longer allowed to accept gifts such as jewellery and clothes as a working royal.
However, she does have a £3.8 million fortune from her former-acting career, and may pay for clothes out of this.
The royals have private estates, too.
Forbes reported that Prince Harry receives £321,313 per year in dividends from investment profits from his Princess Diana’s estate, and has done so since he was 25.
The Mail Reports that Harry also inherited a sum of £10 million in a trust from his mother.
Harry was also left around £7 million from the Queen Mother.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/style/1074200/meghan-markle-prince-harry-latest-dress-clothes-money-salary
Now it’s Harry paying for her disgustingly expensive attire? Why are these articles coming out but still remain confusing as to why she has such an expensive wardrobe and why it’s being paid for.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2019, 04:12:21 am »

^Good, let Harry go broke buying expensive clothes/bags/jewelry for his wife. I can't see Charles splashing that much money on his second son's wife, and not Kate either. It's Camilla that he adorbs!  flirt

Harry is so busy spoiling Meg that he forgot to buy himself shoes.  laugh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2019, 04:15:50 am »

The whole tea thing with her markup artist is weird especially since the tea pots and such is a Soho House collection that’s now being sold on Meghan’s Mirror.  dontknow
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/182177539538/cambridge-colonial

The “back to the Tig” reference might be her setting it back up again as she knows she’s on her way out and would need income and something to be in charge of. I think that the Tig would get shut down just like her instagram account that she had to play Harry with.

Women like Meghan have been trying to snag onto Harry for years so that they could use the association to make money off of them just like Meghan’s done since day one. This has to be part of why Meghan’s allowed to do as she pleases as she’s going to make it hard for others to follow because this really should be an operation to have opppertunist like her stopped.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2019, 02:02:05 pm »

^Good, let Harry go broke buying expensive clothes/bags/jewelry for his wife. I can't see Charles splashing that much money on his second son's wife, and not Kate either. It's Camilla that he adorbs!  flirt

Harry is so busy spoiling Meg that he forgot to buy himself shoes.  laugh

I don't think he "adores" Camilla. I think Charles adores himself. She lives elsewhere from him I think the Great love story spin is just that. Empty spin.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: