Royal Gossip
March 22, 2019, 09:09:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Sussex Engagements 2019  (Read 5544 times)
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2019, 08:58:17 pm »

^^ Ariel, the picture I was talking about referring to a picture Buflesse posted. That was a character Meghan had played.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2019, 12:29:47 am »

Court Circular, March 13, 2019

The Duchess of Sussex, Patron, the Royal National Theatre, this afternoon received Ms Lisa Burger (executive director) and Mr Rufus Norris (artistic director).
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2019, 04:59:10 am »

^^ Now I got it

On the IWD panel Megan took again credit for a school project that she participated in and didn't ruffle any feathers. It bothers me a lot because fake caring people like Megan should be banished from speaking publicly so that the coast is clear for the real change agents like this girl whose resolve started an international movement: https://www.facebook.com/dailygoalcast/videos/317250348869151/

That's how it's done. Not with me-me-me-I-am-so-rich-and-famous-in-front-of-the-mirror and let-me-spend-a-few-thousands-more-on-clothes-so-that-noone-sees-me-as-the-plainjane-and-fraud-that-I-am.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 05:01:13 am by Ariel » Logged
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2019, 04:59:57 pm »

^^What are these private "receivings" for exactly? To ask if there have been donations since she became patron? That's a quick phone call, really.  dontknow

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2019, 08:48:14 pm »

All major royals receive officials to do with their patronages. It's not confined to the Sussexes. In the CC it is noted that the Queen (used to be PP also) Cambridges, Anne, Andrew, the Wessexes, Duke of Kent etc do so too. They also receive members of their staff on arrival on the job and on departure.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2019, 01:53:49 am »

According to Richard Palmer a few hours ago, and sorry, I can't link it as my iPad is playing up, Meghan is not yet on official maternity leave. She still has several private meetings pencilled in to her diary.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2019, 03:15:51 am »

...Amazing, isn't it...a geriatric pregnancy in its last month...keeps going and going.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2019, 06:15:34 pm »

According to Richard Palmer a few hours ago, and sorry, I can't link it as my iPad is playing up, Meghan is not yet on official maternity leave. She still has several private meetings pencilled in to her diary.

Who is paying for her maternity leave? That is usually for people who actually work and pay into the system.  huh Hmm.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2019, 07:43:53 pm »

^ And the paternity leave ...

For the record: https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/183590037788/the-delusional-speaking-to-the-delusional-self
There is twitter conspiracy that both twitters are hers and she keeps interacting with herself ...
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2019, 08:00:20 pm »

...Amazing, isn't it...a geriatric pregnancy in its last month...keeps going and going.

I think a geriatric pregnancy hardly makes her an invalid. I work with older women who have been pregnant, who worked right up to about a week before due date. I work in psychiatry inpatient.  Granted, they were not given the most difficult patients, but they certainly had more to do (including 12 hr shifts on their feet) than any "work" expected out of the RF. And no personal trainers and excess time to put their feet up as I think Meghan likely has. So I don't find anything suspect about her level of activity, capabilities, appearance.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 08:02:03 pm by LadySnowWhite » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2019, 08:02:26 pm »

^^^ Meghan doesn't actually get paid for maternity leave, that is get a maternity leave pay package from the govt or anyone else. Nor did Kate on any of her maternity leaves, nor Sophie etc. In terms of females in the BRF it simply means that they do not undertake engagements for about a month before the birth of their child, and several months afterwards.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2019, 12:01:46 am »

She may not be paid a salary like us working folks, but she gets plenty of compensation! 
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2019, 07:41:27 am »

I think a geriatric pregnancy hardly makes her an invalid. I work with older women who have been pregnant, who worked right up to about a week before due date. I work in psychiatry inpatient.  Granted, they were not given the most difficult patients, but they certainly had more to do (including 12 hr shifts on their feet) than any "work" expected out of the RF. And no personal trainers and excess time to put their feet up as I think Meghan likely has. So I don't find anything suspect about her level of activity, capabilities, appearance.

Did any of these ladies go on high heels, no pantyhose and almost summer fabric for short dresses in the middle of winter? Did any of them do botox during pregnancy? Did you see any of them squat or squat quickly?
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2019, 11:20:59 am »

^ I wouldn't call this the middle of winter (though I wouldn't be surprised if a pregnant women feels hot enough to dress lighter in colder weather), and I don't know about botox.

Some women I have worked with, and other women I know who were in great shape, taller and limber, could and can do what you mentioned. Short, squat, less limber women typically can't (and tend to be more common).
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2019, 05:20:00 pm »

The women who feel hot in the winter are experiencing hot flashes, not pregnancy.
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #115 on: Today at 06:46:28 pm »

Hot flashes during pregnancy are very common, which is why I wouldn't be surprised. It also isn't winter.

I think she dressed and behaved fine for this engagement.  I'm not surprised she wants to maintain private meetings, things she can be flexible with should she go into labour early.  Seems she likes to keep busy and active.  I wonder if it will stimulate an early birth?  Activity seems to do that.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #116 on: Today at 07:20:44 pm »

easter-lol I was talking about Megan's menopause hot flashes, just to clarify.
It's been winter since November. Till about 2 days ago when Spring was officially in. During the November -March, while supposedly pregnant, Megan has been bare feet on all engagements and with skimpy summer dresses. Highly inappropriate, imo, if you have a baby growing inside of you and you want to keep that baby to term.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #117 on: Today at 09:09:23 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: 'Sensitive' Prince Charles is telling Meghan and Harry to 'soldier on' in face of their critics and drawing on his own marriage with Diana for advice to them, filmmaker reveals
Prince Charles has been a rock to his son Prince Harry and daughter-in-law Meghan Markle during a tough first year of marriage together
That is the insight of John Bridcut, who conducted in-depth interviews with the Prince and his sons, for a special program which premieres on PBS Sunday
The show, Charles at 70, explores how away from the limelight, the royal has been a solid support to his children, especially Harry and Meghan
* Charles has used his experience of his own public dramas with late wife Princess Diana to pass on solid advice to the Duke And Duchess Of Sussex
* Charles demonstrated just how close he is to Harry when he stepped in at the last minute to walk Meghan down the aisle at their wedding last year
* Bridcut says that Meghan's obvious delight at having Charles replace her absent father Thomas Markle - gave the world an insight into their close bond
* He said: 'Charles is being completely supportive - and could be seen in the very touching way in which he was involved in the wedding ceremony itself'
* Charles keeps his true nature hidden from the public, says Bridcut who added: 'He doesn't want to be seen as a sentimental or touchy feely'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6839367/Sensitive-Prince-Charles-telling-Meghan-Harry-soldier-face-critics.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: