Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:26:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat 2019  (Read 46361 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #580 on: March 16, 2019, 03:06:08 pm »

Platell is just a gossip.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #581 on: March 16, 2019, 04:42:12 pm »

^^This poster on the DM article has hit the nail on the head

"Has the subtlety that all staff in the Sussex's household will report to Buckingham Palace staff been overlooked? Not closer to the Queen but closer to those with the power over how the household will be run and what publicity they get? So not so much a split from his brother but more a being brought into line by his grandmother."

The real issue is why Harry would have this woman as his wife in the forst pace and have her reign over him as she conducts herself like the tacky thisty celebrity she is. The fact that after all this time letting her do as she pleases, that now she's being reigned in by the queen makes no sense since she has an American with heavy political backfround working for her. What does that have to do with the royal family and what they represent? Also, BP is undergoing renovations and the queen will eventually have to vacate the premises, so why woud Harry be relocating his office there?  huh  

PLATELL'S PEOPLE: Can't Harry and Wills be brothers in arms forever?
Harry, on the other hand, must accept his role as another jobbing royal — a senior one, yes, but we must always remember he is only sixth in line to the throne.
Yet the parting of these boys still feels wrong, somehow. Almost like a divorce.
In a way, there are three degrees of separation. First, the practical business, as in any divorce. The disentangling of their business — or charitable — interests.
But perhaps the most significant degree of separation is one of outlook, or ‘world view’. Since Meghan came on the scene, Harry’s outlook has changed — he’s become more ‘right-on’ and politically correct. That might explain the appointment of celebrity American PR guru Sara Latham to handle the Sussexes’ affairs — but it could not be more different from Kate and William’s outlook.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815925/PLATELLS-PEOPLE-Harry-Wills-brothers-arms-forever.html
The good thing then is that she'll be booted off the royal foundation.  eating cookies  
I agree. this brothers' separation looks like a divorce.

the windsors' future doesnt looks good
sandy
Princess

« Reply #582 on: March 16, 2019, 05:59:16 pm »

I don't think it has reached that point even remotely.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #583 on: March 16, 2019, 06:06:00 pm »

^ Looks like a bitter one. Looks like the entire family wants to cut off the rotten one and her husband off of association with them.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #584 on: March 16, 2019, 06:20:59 pm »

The press and therir bs articles. They need to do articles on why would Harry, who was at a goodplace with the success of the IG, who had the first lady of the US working with him by doing joint interviews for the IG getting the US to "fall in love with him" to go and get involved with a low life commoner who's divorced and an American aging bit part actress who'll onlt drag him f=down to herlevel. There's much more to the crap that the press is putting out. We're to belive that Harry wouldn't listen to his brother whe  he had reservations about Meghan, that the queen wouldn't have suggested that Harry takehis time and date the trollop but she fasted tracked her into marriage instead and that all she's done is ok by the royal family. It's sheer linacy and damaging to the royal family as the public's fed up because the public purse is being abused.
Harry and Wills aren't busting up, imo. Harry and hs trollop have to be taken care of away from Wills though, as they're not operating in the royal family way. The Meghan and Harry circus was created for a reason and has to come to an end without invilving Wills and Waity. Get her name off the foundation and isolate her is what I'm seeing. To suggest that the the narc grifter from Soho House would cause the slip is madness.
^why did the queen fast track her in then? Why did Harry, who supposed to have seen what she was about if we're to blieve that they actually dated, want he as ahis wife. Noting makes sense in that vien as Harry was doing great before he met this trick. No matter hw the press and the royal family tries to spin it, it makes no sense.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 06:23:46 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #585 on: March 16, 2019, 06:30:20 pm »

Harry and Meg are not complete villains; William let Kate sic Pippa on him right after they got married and we're supposed to blame Harry fully. I can't blame Harry for reacting badly to Kate's flirtations as well.Maybe he married Meg since Meg was one of FEW who would not let herself get pushed around and Kate HAS to fully back off now that he's a married man. with this split, I think Harry will improve more and while I think he is a dolt, at least he didn't succumb to Kate and Pippa's pressure. Just think of how hard it is living under all that pressure and tension and trying to find a woman who will handle a lot of abuse coming her way way the press. I think he will run his household just fine and I think Meg or someone like her was the only answer and so he married her. As for Meg, I can only say that she's done more engagements in the first few months even while heavily pregnant and she plunged in right after her engagement announcement. I wonder what goes on in full, but I do guess that Harry has had to deal with the inappropriate actions of Kate and I think Kate has major boundary issues. It could be that Kate keeps bursting into their apartment and causing a lot of instability and disruption.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #586 on: March 16, 2019, 07:04:46 pm »

I remember all the rumors about Pippa and Harry like they were secretly dating. Ma may have had a hand in that.

I am relieved that the sight of Kate flirting with Harry is gone.

And Kate crying over something Meghan did sounds a bit melodramatic on Kate's part if she did this. Playing victim.

LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #587 on: March 16, 2019, 07:31:12 pm »

Someone asked Omid when we'll next be seeing Harry and Meghan and he said:

'Harry will be at the Mountbatten Featival of Music this evening and joining @stvincentsacton children on Wednesday for a tree planting project in support of @QueensCanopy and @WoodlandTrust. Meghan? Soon.'
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #588 on: March 16, 2019, 08:03:49 pm »

^and they fell out with her father because he made a agreement with paparazzi... what a pair of losers... no wonder william wants this pair away from kp
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 08:05:56 pm by dianab » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #589 on: March 16, 2019, 10:33:03 pm »

Meghan Markle has Queen scared of DIVORCE from Harry - 'Duchess will sing like canary'
But as the couple prepares to welcome their first child and celebrate their first wedding anniversary, a July 2018 podcast re-emerged warning the Duchess of Sussex has sparked fears in the Queen over her potential break with Harry. Body language expert Judi James told Pod Save the Queen Meghan's coat of arms, which she designed personally, could be interpreted as a "threat" to the Royal Family.
Ms James said: "I’m just wondering whether a lot of the symbolism won’t actually be worrying the older Royals.
"Those three quills —the one thing they don’t like very much is being written about when it’s somebody saying the wrong thing."
"If anything goes wrong in the marriage, she’s going to sing like a canary and tell everyone what’s going on in the royal family? I’m sure that won’t happen, but like everything about Meghan there’s such a strong message there, such a personal message."

Ms James added: "I think we’re hearing from her that she won’t be held back. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone tries to hold back a little bit and make her more regal."  tehe
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1101079/Meghan-Markle-Queen-Elizabeth-news-Prince-Harry-divorce-Royal-Family-baby-latest
She lost what little reputation she has as no one believes what she says now anyway.

Interesting that this is coming up at this time.  eating cookies
Her coat of arms. The crown’s chocking her as she’s off balance. The lion’s eyes are very angry and there’s no marriage chain that links them together. The lion, IMO, is different to Harry’s lion in his coat of arms.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/183502468513/truthseekerblogger-love-the-irony-of-this

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:39:35 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #590 on: March 16, 2019, 10:52:04 pm »

^and they fell out with her father because he made a agreement with paparazzi... what a pair of losers... no wonder william wants this pair away from kp

How do you know that this is not gossip--in my opinion it is. Meghan and Harry are not losers. William is if he behaves that way to his brother. ANd he's not in charge. Too bad for the Golden Prince, Harry and Meghan are keeping their offices there.

WIlliam to me comes off as obnoxious if this is true and it is a big if.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #591 on: March 17, 2019, 01:56:32 am »

Are we finally getting to what this has been about; why Harry’s with this woman?

Revealed: How Meghan’s Canadian ‘fixer’ is responsible for her and Harry hiring their controversial new £140,000-a-year press chief
* Meghan's Canadian friend Markus Anderson, 41, recommended Sara Latham
* Anderson has known Meghan since before her relationship with Prince Harry 
* Works at Soho House and arranged secret meetings between Meghan and Harry
* Ms Latham, 48, has worked for Tony Blair, Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton
A global consultant for the Soho House private members’ clubs group, he arranged for Meghan and Harry to meet secretly at the company’s properties in Toronto, London and Somerset during their courtship.
A former senior Palace official is also believed to have been influential in the appointment.

‘Sara and Markus move in the same circles,’ said an insider. ‘Sara is liberal like Meghan and has spent her life working with politicians on the Left. Markus is aware of how brilliant she is and helped pick her for Meghan because they share the same views. Sara is super-qualified, well-connected and very discreet.’
Ms Latham worked for PR agency Freuds from 2003 to 2005. She returned last August as a senior managing partner and is close to agency founder Matthew Freud. Mr Freud is a close friend of Soho House founder Nick Jones.

A source said: ‘Freuds regularly holds events at Soho House properties and Markus and Sara have been in each other’s orbit for some time and he is very aware of her reputation.

Ms Latham’s CV is impressive, if unusually political, for a Royal press chief.

‘It’s an unusual move for her to enter the world of royalty but it’s a clear sign Meghan and Harry have plans on a global scale which will involve political manoeuvring behind the scenes which is Sara’s forte. She is devoted to liberal and philanthropic causes.’

Ms Latham is expected to move into her new offices at Buckingham Palace within days following last week’s announcement that William and Kate were splitting their offices from Meghan and Harry’s.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6817873/Meghans-Canadian-fixer-responsible-Harry-hiring-140-000-year-press-chief.html

Another Soho House connection.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #592 on: March 17, 2019, 03:20:38 am »

^ Michael Cohen was called the fixer and look where he is now.

^^ It's dangerous to accept information from one source as true and from another as gossip. This is called confurmation bias  - it's a cognitive bias where we accept as true only informatuon that is in sync with our initial opinion and discard any and all fact to the contrary.

In my line of work and based on my personal experience the correct way to deal with narcs is to recognize they are and how they are doing it, cut all access to you from them and then expose them for who they are and what they do so that they back off or lose face. So, in my view, what William is doing makes total sense.

As for Megan and Harry - typical case of narc and a BPD. They are so much more dysfunctional together that they don't even know it. If there is a chance for the baby to be returned to the sender or for the baby to go into a loving family and not to these two - it will be ideal.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 03:29:22 am by Ariel » Logged

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #593 on: March 17, 2019, 04:17:06 am »

Meghan Markle has Queen scared of DIVORCE from Harry - 'Duchess will sing like canary'
But as the couple prepares to welcome their first child and celebrate their first wedding anniversary, a July 2018 podcast re-emerged warning the Duchess of Sussex has sparked fears in the Queen over her potential break with Harry. Body language expert Judi James told Pod Save the Queen Meghan's coat of arms, which she designed personally, could be interpreted as a "threat" to the Royal Family.
Ms James said: "I’m just wondering whether a lot of the symbolism won’t actually be worrying the older Royals.
"Those three quills —the one thing they don’t like very much is being written about when it’s somebody saying the wrong thing."
"If anything goes wrong in the marriage, she’s going to sing like a canary and tell everyone what’s going on in the royal family? I’m sure that won’t happen, but like everything about Meghan there’s such a strong message there, such a personal message."

Ms James added: "I think we’re hearing from her that she won’t be held back. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone tries to hold back a little bit and make her more regal."  tehe
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1101079/Meghan-Markle-Queen-Elizabeth-news-Prince-Harry-divorce-Royal-Family-baby-latest
She lost what little reputation she has as no one believes what she says now anyway.

Interesting that this is coming up at this time.  eating cookies
Her coat of arms. The crown’s chocking her as she’s off balance. The lion’s eyes are very angry and there’s no marriage chain that links them together. The lion, IMO, is different to Harry’s lion in his coat of arms.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/183502468513/truthseekerblogger-love-the-irony-of-this

What kind of threats could she possibly have against them that is so bad? Considering Chucky got to marry his mistress, a divorced woman; Andy's shady dealing etc.
sanka
courtier

« Reply #594 on: March 17, 2019, 05:09:22 am »

^ I would expect that when MM married PH there was a non-disclosure agreement. Though that wouldn't stop her if things go pear shaped.

I agree CathyJane that I don't know what threats she could use as I am sure the Royal Family keep a lot of secrets to themselves rather than revealing to those that marry into the family.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #595 on: March 17, 2019, 06:43:33 am »

^ From what I've seen so far she doesn't need to know any secrets in order to call her creative writing a tell-all book or a memoir of a princess. IMO

The latest example - she was grooming the cLOONEYs to be her new bff power couple but PC offered Amal recognition and they ditched her. As revenge - she published an article from George C.'s name claiming that he thinks she's amazing. IMO

Another one is - PH went on a (imo booze and floozy) trip to Berlin and she revenged on being made to look bad with naming herself via KP twitter as VP of his charity (nowhere on the official page of the charity she is pointed or appointed). IMO

Another one is - on Kate's double engagement day where she received a lit of praise for being dressed well and interacting fondly with an AA toddler, MM quickly released a " possible reconciliation with daddy" article. IMO

My point is - with so much gaslightning,  something doesn't have to be true to be put out there by M. She can and has claimed numerous times things that are untrue just because. IMO

If there is a tell all - she'll be coming up with all kinds of ideas which a 72hour evaluation could help her sort out real from delusional ones. But most likely - she's trying to shake down the family if the baby scam doesn't work out and they really finally manage to boot her out. IMO.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:53:45 am by Ariel » Logged

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #596 on: March 17, 2019, 06:51:20 am »

Queen vetoes Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s philanthropy plans
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle are itching to set up a global “philanthropy brand” without the pesky oversight of the royal family — but the Queen and Prince Charles have put the kibosh on their plans.

Instead, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will set up an official household of aides and staffers within Buckingham Palace, under the Queen’s watchful eye.

“They wanted their household to be entirely independent of Buckingham Palace, but were told ‘no’,” a royal source told the Sunday Times of London. “They can’t just go off and do their own thing.”

But the Sussexes’ ambitions are sparking conflict at London’s refined annual Chelsea flower show this week, where Meghan and Harry are sponsoring an ecology-minded African garden that’s stealing the spotlight from a rustic English installation designed by sister-in-law Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge.

Kate’s “Back to Nature” garden features a treehouse, a waterfall, wild strawberries, and a campfire where children can toast marshmallows.

The “African climate change garden” presented by Camfed, one of Meghan and Harry’s top charities, boasts solar panels, an advanced irrigation system, and drought-resistant crops.

The royal family has intervened to keep Kate’s design from the glare of her in-laws’ glamour, ordering the charity to keep Harry’s photo out of their publicity materials for the event.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/16/queen-vetoes-prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-philanthropy-plans/

Harry's removed from the charity marketing material, so the grifter's face will be in ther alone. She'll definetly show up then.  eating cookies The flower show's not until 21 - 24 May though.  huh
She really is nuts if she thinks that Harry would want to set up anything with her. He was doing quite well with his international charity work prior to this narc.

Fortelling? The article's about another couple but using their picture. It'll be an annulment though.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/183512146383/how-weird-ty

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/183509848908/i-found-on-twitter-not-mine-but-its-awesome
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:58:51 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #597 on: March 17, 2019, 07:15:11 am »

flower

Royal RIVALRY: Meghan Markle’s African garden OVERSHADOWS Kate’s at Chelsea Flower Show
Kensington Palace have already intervened to stop Meghan and Harry overshadowing Kate’s garden by forbidding Camfed from using a photograph of Harry to publicise the garden.  eating cookies
Camfed is just one of many charities backed by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex who are both passionate about Africa.  bored3 only to use the black kids as props fpr her photo ops to enhance her image
Meghan’s African garden was created by London garden designer Jilayne Rickards and is expected to be moved to the Eden Project in Cornwall after the show.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1101206/meghan-markle-news-kate-middleton-duchess-sussex-duchess-cambridge-chelsea-flower-show

Royal ROW: Meghan Markle BLOCKED from launching scheme by Queen - 'Can’t do her own thing'
THE QUEEN and Prince Charles have allegedly put a stop to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s plans to set up their own global “philanthropy brand” separate from the Royal Family, according to sources.
The soon-to-be parents wanted to create their own “Sussex brand” that was completely independent from the Royal Family, according to online gossip magazine Page Six.The former Suits actress may turn to close friend Victoria Beckham for tips on how to make her philanthropy appealing for a wide audience.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1101196/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Sussex-Queen-Royal-news-Duke-Duchess

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #598 on: March 17, 2019, 01:13:38 pm »

Meghan and Harry re having a baby, there is no imminent divorce I doubt there will be one at all.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #599 on: March 17, 2019, 02:47:25 pm »

Royal SPLIT: How Meghan Markle and Prince Harry separation will TRANSFORM social media
THE ROYAL Family have announced their Instagram and Twitter accounts will change once Meghan Markle and Prince Harry officially split from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The Royal Family, Clarence House and Kensington Palace Instagram accounts all regularly share photos of the royals. Currently, Meghan and Harry are under the Kensington Palace social media accounts where they reside and have their office but this could soon change once the couple move to their new office at Buckingham Palace. The Kensington Palace Instagram feed has an impressive 7.1million followers and their Twitter feed has 1.69million followers. As the royals do not have their own personal accounts, this is a key way for the public to engage with them.
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “The communications staff for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will work as part of the Buckingham Palace Communications Team, and report to the Queen’s Communications Secretary.”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1100900/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-news-Royal-family-latest-buckingham-palace-kensington-palace
This manufactored drama has gotten KP social media accounts a massive boost.  eating cookies

The Queen 'vetoed plans for Harry and Meghan's household to be entirely independent of Buckingham Palace'
    Plans for Harry and Meghan's own household were unveiled by palace last week
    The couple will have their own royal personnel, based in Buckingham Palace
    Source claims the Duke and Duchess of Sussex 'lobbied for total royal freedom'
    Rumours of a rift between the two couples first emerged last year
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6819147/Insider-claims-Queen-HALTED-plans-Frogmore-Cottage-independent.html

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 02:56:18 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: