Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 10:53:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat 2019  (Read 27860 times)
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2019, 11:22:23 am »

You can be in a relationship with someone who uses and even deals marijuana (for example) and not be into it yourself. I know plenty of couples like this.

If Harry has high blood pressure, then no he shouldn't have caffeinated drinks.  If he has GI issues then alcohol would be tough on the gut.

I don't believe the article though. It is the same crap they trotted out last year.  These "writers" like to use extreme words ie "banned!" to hook the reader - a sign of shoddy journalism.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2019, 11:30:25 am »

^ that type of comment unless being backed by a published article is not allowed on the forum (nothing crime related unless there is press reports) TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2019, 11:53:48 am »

My apologies - what part of my comment was crime-related?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2019, 12:13:24 pm »

Sorry I didnt mean yours. But cathyjane and snowpea comments.  flower sorry

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2019, 01:08:39 pm »

Sorry I didnt mean yours. But cathyjane and snowpea comments.  flower sorry

Excuse me? No way was my comment suggesting crime, just that she was obviously not sober. Sorry, we don't deserve to be shamed and embarrassed like this. If there was an issue with our posts, we should have been advised privately. This is not fair to us.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 01:16:02 pm by Snowpea » Logged
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2019, 01:18:53 pm »

Sorry I didnt mean yours. But cathyjane and snowpea comments.  flower sorry

Excuse me? No way was my comment suggesting crime, just that she was obviously not sober. Sorry, we don't deserve to be shamed and embarrassed like this. If there was an issue with our posts, we should have been advised privately. This is not fair to us - I see more suggestion of crime in other posts, yet these posters get a free pass. I am rethinking posting here anymore.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2019, 01:25:08 pm »

^ we have always put publicc warnings since the start of the forum. If we do a private warning it is because that person is close to be banned. It wouldnt be fair if we put public warning for some people and not others.

Maybe you meant not sober but I understood other type of substances so thats what I meant with "crime". Only explaining forum rules here.

If ypu think other posts are not  complying with the rules you can send a pm to me or Yooper. We do this for free in a voluntary basis and have real life to deal with. We cannot be on top of everything 100% and we try the best we can.  flower

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2019, 01:33:19 pm »

^ Yet others can suggest they know people who use drugs and that is not crime? No, not good enough for me.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2019, 01:40:55 pm »

^ Sorry I got lost here. As I said if you think someone is not complying the rules please send a report to Yooper or me.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2019, 02:15:18 pm »

After review, this looks pretty simple to me (correct me if I’m wrong, Alex). 

As I state relentlessly, always construct your posts, especially potentially criminal behaviors, as your and only your opinion.  All of this could have been avoided if the post, involving appearing under the influence, was given a caveat, “It appeared to me that..”.

Keep in mind moving forward.  That’s not a suggestion.  Also, if you have any questions or wonder about a post, come to me or Alex.

I think we can let this be recorded as a post stated as fact.

Move on.  Follow guidelines.

Thank you!  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadySnowWhite
gossip insider

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2019, 02:53:57 pm »

^^^ I do know people who use marijuana, as I live in Canada and it is not a crime.  I also know couples where one uses and sells, and the other refrains. This comment was in response to someone suggesting that because Trevor was deeply involved in recreational drug use, Meghan *must* have been.  I simply disagreed, and there is nothing criminal about it.

Anyways.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2019, 02:59:23 pm »

^Understood. 

Back on topic, plz.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2019, 01:51:10 am »

Meghan Markle SHOCK claim: Americans ‘would be HAPPY’ if duchess split from Prince Harry  thumbsup
AMERICANS “don’t care” about Meghan Markle and would even be “happy” if her marriage to Prince Harry ended in “divorce or scandal”, it has been claimed.
Most Americans “don’t care” about the Duchess of Sussex, according to AJ Benza, a former showbiz reporter from the US. The celebrity commentator added that some would be “happy” if her marriage ended.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1066385/meghan-markle-news-prince-harry-royal-news-aj-benza

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2019, 01:56:02 am »

^The media’s frequently “shocked” when they find out how people really feel which is invariably the exact opposite of what they push.  Why would anyone here care about her, a person no one really ever heard of?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 02:18:07 am »

I think the media should stop trying to be players and need to just observe and report. The media has in some ways overstepped the bounds one too many times.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 02:51:00 am »

Well, nearly 30 million people in the US watched the royal wedding in May, according to official viewing figures and that didn't include those who streamed and/or watched it later, so some must have cared about Meghan and Harry.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/5/21/17376102/royal-wedding-ratings-prince-harry-meghan-markle-us-broadcast

However, the British Royal family isn't relevant to Americans, and American public opinion isn't relevant to the BRF maintaining its popularity in Britain and the Commonwealth. Harry and Meghan had a successful tour in the South Pacific and that meant a lot, regardless of whether the Sussexes tour the US/Canada or not later this year. I have my doubts about that media report of a US tour, really.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 02:53:12 am by Rosella » Logged
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 03:06:05 am »

So what, people watch a lot of things. It doesn't mean they care. No one cares here really. No one talks about it and the mags don't sell that well as I see mags weeks old still on the stands. Maybe the South cares.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2019, 04:01:57 am »

The timeline to this trainwreck:
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181639141808/i-think-you-will-be-fascinated-especially-given

Timeline complete with pictures of this fake bs relationship.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181650586303/wow-this-made-me-cry-thank

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2019, 05:17:04 am »

Yes, but the Royal wedding in May was televised in the US in the very early morning, before most people were awake in many parts of the US. So people would have had to make a conscious effort to get up out of bed to watch it.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2019, 09:13:24 am »

We had a very long discussion and the viewship of the wedding. I honestly doubt that droves of viewers woke up at the dead of night to watch a crappy wedding dress and a drag queen's nightmare of a makeup. Then there were the online replays during the day and on them it doesn't matter if you watched for 1 hour or for 1 minute, it is still counted as view. Why is this still a thing?

Megan has shown on numerous occasions that she's a good time girl middle aged botoxed woman with dandruff and unwashed cockoo's nest of fa hair- lots of pictures of her drinking, smoking, looking imo like she's used other substances (dilated pupils on numerous occasions including royal engagements), boasting that she curated marijuana for 200 guests...

By pushing those bogus articles on how she 'reformed' Harry she's distracting from herself and no one asks about her use of drinking and smoking. It doesn't work on me. My memory is not that short.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: