Royal Gossip
March 25, 2019, 10:47:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Press Articles & Random Chat 2019  (Read 28628 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 31, 2018, 08:46:49 am »

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 12:13:30 pm »

Hi Happy new year everyone!

A VERY Dry January! Meghan has 'banned Prince Harry from drinking, alcohol, tea and coffee' in favour of water and is encouraging him to take more exercise say royal insiders

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6544135/Meghan-Markle-banned-Prince-Harry-drinking-alcohol-tea-coffee.html   blink
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 12:51:32 pm »

This sounds like a re-run of an old story in the tabloids that said that Meghan putting Harry on a diet and banning alcohol etc in the run-up to the wedding and then later when she supposedly wanted to become pregnant. None of that regimen was proven true either.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 12:53:25 pm by Rosella » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 01:51:28 pm »

Tea is supposed to be healthy and some doctors even say coffee is good. Maybe decaffeinated but these are perfectly healthy.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 03:18:44 pm »

Why can’t she let her husband make up his own mind?  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 03:42:17 pm »

No New Year Nookie. That's why.  easter-James She probably controls the exercise of certain other body parts, too. easter-James

sorry
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 03:56:16 pm »

^ Lips Sealed Shocked laugh

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 04:02:28 pm »

I think both of them liberally enjoy adult beverages.  What a nonsensical story.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 04:11:04 pm »

Stupid story and if she's really like that and thinks so, then she's even dumber than the story itself.
Tea & coffee (with caffeine) are quite healthy, as is alcohol, as is meat and everything else. The key to everything is as usual moderation, enjoy it all in moderation and you'll get some nifty benefits out of tea, coffee, alcohol, meat etc etc.

Though there's a surge in people suffering from (new term) orthorexia: being so "healthy" they actually make themselves ill, and aren't healthy at all.

Drinking only water or rather too much of it can be very unhealthy and dangerous too.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 04:35:46 pm »

The DM is making up stories again IMO.

Alcohol is not good for unborn babies. That is established. But I doubt the story since tea and coffee are thrown into the alleged "ban." I don't believe a word of this story.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 05:17:26 pm »

No one's talking about pregnant women drinking alcohol, I don't know why that's brought up.
Opinions these days seem to be split on women drinking alcohol during pregnancy, though I'd abstain to be safe and wouldn't ever recommend a pregnant woman drink any alcohol, no matter what any study, doctor, or "expert" suggests. Again, I don't know why that's being brought up. Pregnant women should also abstain from caffeine, but again the story here is on H, so don't know why unborn babies are mentioned? Is he pregnant?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 05:32:34 pm »

Something in the article said Harry was showing "solidarity" or words to that effect with his pregnant wife by avoiding alcohol and caffeine.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 07:35:42 pm »

One look at her at the Invictus Games and it's clear she wasn't clean. She was on something - and what, sympathy sobriety? Grow a pair, Harry.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 08:59:40 pm »

This is a nonstory-story to distract from Mrs Sucks' fondness of illegal aubstances not too long ago. And, looking at her at the IG last year ... she was under something for sure, so that fondness has not stopped for sure. Then there are the reports that both party like tycoons... I don't know what that means. Maybe Meg is making Harry to dring a lot of water amd eat cucumbers ... like tycoon  easter-lol

^^^ English tea is not so healthy. All bagged tea has bad substances. Even if you buy the black, green, yellow, white tea unpacked and from the lady in Ceylon country that grew it, you still need to throw away the first two waters in which the tea has been to take off all toxic substances and lower the caffeine. Then you need to drink not more than one cup a day, same with the coffee. The problem comes when people start drinking tea and coffee like water.

But again, this is a distraction article. And it was.most likely been published already some time ago.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:05:58 pm by Ariel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 09:38:50 pm »

DRY JANUARY Royal family said to be ‘amazed’ at the change in Prince Harry after Meghan ‘banned him from drinking alcohol, tea and coffee’ in favour of water
Meghan Markle is said to have banned her husband from drinking the hot drinks and he has replaced alcohol with mineral water, in support of her pregnancy.
Former party-lover Prince Harry looked leaner and bright-eyed at Sandringham at Christmas – and the royal family is said to have noted the change.
Back in March, Meghan is also said to have persuaded Prince Harry to quit smoking and he has been increasing his workouts at the exclusive KX private members health club in Chelse a to “get his soldier body back”.
Kensington Palace declined to comment.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8098723/royal-family-amazed-change-prince-harry-meghan-ban-alcohol-tea-coffee/
Did she get him to wear the fitness/stress ring as well?  bored3 
More of her bad deeds should come out like her smoking and drinking. She seemed to have had a drink in her hand in a lot of her social media pictures. The issue with her distribution of illegal drugs should lead to other illegal and immoral things she’s done or doing such as coercion, posting vicious things online, going after Wills and attacking Waity via her pr articles.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 10:10:01 pm »

I don't believe that she banned him from tea and coffee.I also think Harry still drinks alcohol. I thought tea made people healthy. some doctors say coffee is beneficial. If he quit smoking, that's good since there is a risk for lung cancer.

I remember reading this before about a year ago about his exercising more.

There is no proof she is a "drug dealer." Her brother and dad deal with pot so they probably supplied some their trove. And Trevor was involved in this.

William and Kate do enough damage to themselves media wise. They don't need Meg to do that IMO.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 10:59:19 pm »

Meg was hanging out with Trevor, married Trevor, so she must have had some inclination towards it. I'm certain that she must have experimented.  I regret calling her a dealer, that was low and unfair, but she has been to a lot of drug loaded places I'm certain that she has been used to that scene for quite a long time.

Stupid story and if she's really like that and thinks so, then she's even dumber than the story itself.
Tea & coffee (with caffeine) are quite healthy, as is alcohol, as is meat and everything else. The key to everything is as usual moderation, enjoy it all in moderation and you'll get some nifty benefits out of tea, coffee, alcohol, meat etc etc.
Though there's a surge in people suffering from (new term) orthorexia: being so "healthy" they actually make themselves ill, and aren't healthy at all.
Drinking only water or rather too much of it can be very unhealthy and dangerous too.

You know, she's gone from being a control freak about her own life to becoming a control freak about Harry's life and diet. Frankly, I think all women become little domestic dictators, but this is beyond unhealthy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 11:03:25 pm »

red wine is supposed to be healthy but of course taken in moderation
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2019, 11:53:07 pm »

How's it low to call her a drug dealer? She did knowingly dealillegal drugs to her wedding guests, rgardless if it's considered a soft drug. I think using soft drugs can easily lead to harder drugs due to wanting a bigger high. I think she uses drugs or drinks heavily because she alsways looks off and unbalanced when she's out in public imo.
This cartoonists has drawn Harry trying t hold back Meghan as she's eying up Wills. I wonder if she wanted Wills to do soething for her as n ut out a statement because she feels the press is picking on her.  eating cookies
https://66.media.tumblr.com/87ad63c908cf8285b2aa3180707f0ab3/tumblr_pkoa7qTyNo1ud2swf_540.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/793b325d5a288cde597738eeee746200/tumblr_inline_pkodvsDFLR1vh0s4w_540.jpg

I think the same article was done last year regarding her banning Harry from doing stuff.
She has him doing yoga?
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5faab191b379aba127b689a6d7e0f8e7/tumblr_inline_pkob3fqJ2T1vpo2rv_540.jpg

Meghan's future.  Cool
I invested all my money in the scam and got in debt and I didn’t get a payoff at the end
https://66.media.tumblr.com/c13e31e36e2fcbd7b6388e6be9d53e20/tumblr_pknnx3DlTB1xpn99lo1_400.gif

Spongemeg new cannabis and coke cook book
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1ab16d3afb67ff44f98d0cd2cb4d8afe/tumblr_pknzgxiqIs1xpn99lo1_400.gif

Source:https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:03:34 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 11:56:29 pm »

One look at her at the Invictus Games and it's clear she wasn't clean. She was on something - and what, sympathy sobriety? Grow a pair, Harry.

Thank you!! I thought it was just me that thought that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: