Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 06:59:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Fashion Awards 10th December  (Read 2263 times)
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2018, 03:03:46 am »

OMG I have no words for this. She is seriously deranged.  Lips Sealed
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2018, 03:15:12 am »

^^ she has a death grip on that thing!
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2018, 03:37:11 am »

This isn’t lovely or classy anywhere.  What’s wrong with her indeed.  ^^^^
Am I seeing things or does this belly fold slightly over her right hand like blubber or extra weight? I've never seen a pregnant woman's belly NOT be solid. Maybe I'm wrong or seeing things? I am confused.  dontknow I hope I am in the correct thread...

^ and ^^ But I agree she does have the death grip on the stomach thingy. It's cringe worthy. And unnecessary. She's cuckoo for cocoa puffs... and maybe sending a message...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 03:39:23 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 04:01:21 am »

The only reason why this is classed as a 'surprise' visit is that the media weren't told in advance.

The organisers would have sent an invitation which would have been accepted months ago. About two or three weeks ago the first security check on the venue and how to get in and out - especially in an emergency - would have been made. A week or so ago they would have done a more detailed sweep looking for other potential security issues. Then on the day itself another security sweep would be done before allowing Meghan to leave KP.

There are no 'surprise' engagements, only ones that for a range of reasons aren't made public in advance.

The Wales' branch of the family are notorious for not revealing their engagements in advance through the Future Engagements page on the British monarch website. They may decide to announce via the KP or CH websites or their twitter feeds but not through the British Monarchy website.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2018, 04:27:47 am »

Her mouthpiece Mio Scobie has her all over his twitter account, but aparently, there's n mention of this event on the royal family's social media accounts.
https://twitter.com/scobie/status/1072305921567666177?s=21

She's definitely giving the finger to the royal family with this stunt as her dress is tacky with the high split on the side as well as her wearing black nail polish and her *pavement walker* high heeled shoes that aparently the former owner of Jimmy Choo, Tamera Mellon designed for her own shoe line.

I think the royal family's just letter her do her thing because it shows the world what they've been saying about her being difficult to deal with and work for. She showed that she's not following the rules regarding the nail polish, wearing panty hose and all the touchy feely hugging. This clearly shows she does what she wants and goes wherever she wants. With Harry seeming to go off the deepend since his engagement to her and all these articles about her being demanding and rude to the queen and her staff with the tiara situation up until her appearance at the fashion event, there's more than enough evidence to have an annullment because both of them weren't of sound mind at the time but I think that they're not legally married and she'll be booted out due to violating her visa; right to remain status in the UK simply because of what she's doing to the royal family.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:36:36 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2018, 06:26:08 am »

It would be classed as a private engagement. Meghan looks joyful, happy to be there. She had a bit of a giggle a couple of times but it's just a habit, like Harry fiddling with his jacket buttons. I bet Clare appreciated her being there to present the award to her, and in fact she showed it.
Incidentally, apparently her jewellery is hand-made by one of Charles's charities, according to Rebecca English. I'm sure he'll be pleased!

My son, the last of three.  really enjoyed a romp around in the evenings when I was expecting him. Regularly! Every now and then I'd give him a friendly touch or pat. It's very natural to do that I think.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 06:33:23 am by Rosella » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2018, 11:02:20 am »

Her mouthpiece Mio Scobie has her all over his twitter account, but aparently, there's n mention of this event on the royal family's social media accounts.
https://twitter.com/scobie/status/1072305921567666177?s=21

She's definitely giving the finger to the royal family with this stunt as her dress is tacky with the high split on the side as well as her wearing black nail polish and her *pavement walker* high heeled shoes that aparently the former owner of Jimmy Choo, Tamera Mellon designed for her own shoe line.

I think the royal family's just letter her do her thing because it shows the world what they've been saying about her being difficult to deal with and work for. She showed that she's not following the rules regarding the nail polish, wearing panty hose and all the touchy feely hugging. This clearly shows she does what she wants and goes wherever she wants. With Harry seeming to go off the deepend since his engagement to her and all these articles about her being demanding and rude to the queen and her staff with the tiara situation up until her appearance at the fashion event, there's more than enough evidence to have an annullment because both of them weren't of sound mind at the time but I think that they're not legally married and she'll be booted out due to violating her visa; right to remain status in the UK simply because of what she's doing to the royal family.

She had to get approval first. She could not up and go to a fashion show without approval and appropriate security set up

I see no evidence for an annulment and they are both of sound mind IMO. The ones who do not like her never did, so she can win the Nobel Peace Prize and the DM comments and tumblr accounts will be all the same. IMO anyway.

The stories of her being "rude" to the Queen are from DM "unknown" sources.

The royals would not allow her to violate a visa.

How can the woman learn if she's "booted out."
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2018, 11:07:05 am »

There are many stories from  "unknown" sources about william, kate, carole, charles and camilla but you never seems that bothered... many stories from  "unknown" sources become eventually known facts about many famous people, including the windsors... it's obvious there's going on trouble behind the scenes...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:09:46 am by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2018, 11:13:18 am »

dianab, can you not get personal.

I addressed this on another thread, some turn out true some don't. Generally because the people involved confirm or deny or confess. The Windsors are subject to many rumors and many are not commented on and just ignored by the family. I don't see any trouble behind the scenes unless some announcement is made.

The DM wants click bait and they are getting it and some of the headlines naturally attract them and they are not just about royals. William and Kate themselves also come out looking bad in the DM gossip stories about Meghan. It is also gossip about them.

Carole is a different matter since she herself gave an interview and no rumors were involved there.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:16:57 am by sandy » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2018, 01:36:40 pm »

I really don’t get why people are still supporting this trashy woman. She made an arse of herself on the stage and in that phot booth thing. There was no royal at that event. She went to the event in clear crass Hollywood vapid celebrity mode. She gave the finger to the queen and the rest of the royal family. She did this on her own and has nothing to do with the DM wanting clicks. The DM is just reporting what she did in all it’s tacky fashion.
Back to her Hollywood roots! Meghan stuns in a starry PHOTOBOOTH session with Givenchy's Clare Waight Keller and Rosamund Pike at the British Fashion Awards
* Meghan, 37, made surprise appearance at last night's British Fashion Awards
* Posed for a boomerang-style snap with Givenchy designer Clare Waight Keller
* Actress Rosamund Pike joined them for the black and white moving image
* Duchess clutched bump and smiled as she swayed from side to side 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6482563/Meghan-stuns-starry-PHOTOBOOTH-session.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2018, 03:14:43 pm »

Megs has issues that need help soon.   How embarrassing the way she strode on the stage and grasped that mike and gushed and smiled and posed.  I can only imagine the looks and eyerolling and astonishment of the audience wondering who this woman was.  The applause was muted and short lived.   Rosamund Pike was giving her the side eye as if not believing the cray cray.   Supposedly Rosamund was supposed to be the presenter until Megs invited herself. 

Unfortunately, Megs doesn't have the awareness to be embarrassed.  She believes she was a huge success and is planning her next red carpet event. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2018, 03:14:53 pm »

The Queen was at a prior Fashion event and the York girls had attended them on a regular basis.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2018, 04:43:57 pm »

^The criticism is not that she went to a fashion event, we knew that was coming because she is a female royal.

But her behavior on stage.  thumbsdown The moment was not about her and yet there she is by cupping or cradling (whatever its called) her pregnancy like she is the first woman to ever give birth! Watch the video that Fly posted, its even worse on video  sly

Meghan Markle - The Duchess of Sussex - British Designer Womenswear Givenchy @ The Fashion Awards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=S63brIUd39I

^^^Two of the best rated comments on that article:  laugh

snoopycoopy, Sydney , Australia, 6 hours ago
Enough! The clutching of the bump! What the hell is going on with BRF? There is something completely off with this woman?  laugh

TheVoodooChild, Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, 6 hours ago
The picture of her just standing there in front of everyone clutching her belly and smiling is so embarrassing... My God. Even Kate when she carried the future King did not pose for pictures like this. I am embarrassed for her and Harry.  thumbsup

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2018, 06:42:12 pm »

So, a folding belly at a fashion event where, of course, people are subjected to listen to whatever smart she thinks she says.
Poor Meggy. Frogmore's cold winters are waiting for her. There are no fashion shows there. Maybe she can play with dolls and order them around cause, you know, the real live employees quit faster than in Trump administration.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2018, 06:50:09 pm »

They do heat those mansions. As I said I wish I could get "punished" that way moving into one of those royal mansions with servants.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2018, 06:58:43 pm »

A cage is a cage is a cage. If you google missing princess you'll get the gist of what a cage with servants look like. With Megan - the biggest punishment is that she won't be able to step out of KP to do whatever ungodly deed she has concocted in her head.

IMO someone that shameless and obsessed with the limelight is dangerous. TG she's not in my family and is not my problem but ... lock her up  eating cookies
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2018, 07:02:15 pm »

She looks so trashy. I've never been a fan of the one shoulder dress - hers looks like a black bedsheet or a towel pinned in place. The bump looks ridiculously big given that she's supposedly not been pregnant for that long. The bangles look tacky.

And BLACK NAIL POLISH WTF https://66.media.tumblr.com/d1049e141cbaa0a165b91e470c9d3054/tumblr_pjjjrkRgYB1xpijb9o1_640.png

The nail varnish is hideous.
Her all black obsession is weird.
And her constant clutching of her stomach is akin to K's frikkinly awful crotch clasp. She is behaving as if she is the first woman to be pregnant, even my mother lost it today when she saw footage of Murky perma-clutching her bump on stage (and even in the instag pic!!).

Black nail polish is neutral for fashion people. But I wonder if she will get a queen staff to reprimand her about the nail polish.

Anyway thid id looking like a fck you to the BRF establishment. Still I think she doesnt understand or doesnt want to understand where she got into.

The nail varnish shouldn't be too much an issue, no matter how fugly, because that rule applies supposedly only when Winds women represent Liz, which here was not the case. Liz won't like it anyway.
I fully agree with your second paragraph, I think so too.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2018, 07:05:42 pm »

A cage is a cage is a cage. If you google missing princess you'll get the gist of what a cage with servants look like. With Megan - the biggest punishment is that she won't be able to step out of KP to do whatever ungodly deed she has concocted in her head.

IMO someone that shameless and obsessed with the limelight is dangerous. TG she's not in my family and is not my problem but ... lock her up  eating cookies

What the royals consider a "cage" can cost megabucks to the average person or be unaffordable.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2018, 07:12:45 pm »

I really don’t get why people are still supporting this trashy woman. She made an arse of herself on the stage and in that phot booth thing. There was no royal at that event. She went to the event in clear crass Hollywood vapid celebrity mode. She gave the finger to the queen and the rest of the royal family. She did this on her own and has nothing to do with the DM wanting clicks. The DM is just reporting what she did in all it’s tacky fashion.
Back to her Hollywood roots! Meghan stuns in a starry PHOTOBOOTH session with Givenchy's Clare Waight Keller and Rosamund Pike at the British Fashion Awards
* Meghan, 37, made surprise appearance at last night's British Fashion Awards
* Posed for a boomerang-style snap with Givenchy designer Clare Waight Keller
* Actress Rosamund Pike joined them for the black and white moving image
* Duchess clutched bump and smiled as she swayed from side to side 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6482563/Meghan-stuns-starry-PHOTOBOOTH-session.html

She was never a part of Hollywood in the first place; cripes, she was barely part of the Canadian entertainment scene. She was just another bit player in a bit supporting role that was hyped up in order to make it look like Harry was dating someone of substance.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2018, 07:33:59 pm »

It was a regular role on a series. And some performers only get as far as being daytime drama stars.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: