Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 02:28:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has HM Lost Control of the BRF?  (Read 177 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: December 06, 2018, 07:12:38 pm »

Do you guys think HM has lost control of the royal family? Do you think there is an increased lack of respect for her?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 03:03:56 am »

I think she lost control after the Queen Mum died and Chuck forced her to accept Cams as his wife.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 04:25:34 am »

^ Agree but trouble is she has always stuck her head in the sand when problems arise and seems to think if she ignores them they'll go away. I think she's lost a lot of respect by allowing waity and murky in as well as allowing the succession to be put as risk (see MO section)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 05:32:58 am »

I do not believe the Queen has lost control of the BRF. She has always done things her way - quietly and without fuss.

As for losing respect - I would suggest the exact opposite - respect for her has increased both in the UK and the wider world.

She learnt from the Diana fiasco to allow her family to marry for love and love alone - bloodlines and breeding was irrelevant and that is moving with the times e.g. Mette-Marie in Norway had a child from a previous relationship but that didn't stop her from becoming Crown Princess as the King of Norway also decided to allow his son to marry for love and love alone.

The days of the monarch dictating to their families - especially about whom they can marry - are long gone. Respecting the decisions and desires of each new generation will allow them to have some time doing things they want to do rather than only spending their life doing 'duties'.
Val
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 01:22:52 pm »

^^

Agree and the monarchy has survived by not being like the man in the street and keeping some mystery.  Sadly that had long gone and the Republicans and many others have predicted the demise of the Monarchy in the not too distant future.  Why should the taxpayer pay for this lavish lifestyle of very ordinary citizens and also be expected to defer to them.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 02:21:38 pm »

I think she is still in control as can be seen by the way Meghan Markle was sidelined after the fiasco tour.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 06:05:12 pm »

^ shutting the door after the horse has boulted springs to mind !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: