Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:49:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2018  (Read 7492 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #280 on: December 29, 2018, 09:31:27 pm »

I like that Jack is attentive and loving toward his wife in public. and does not race ahead of her pretending he's not with her. I would say he's an improvement over the fellows, William and Harry. He and Eugenie make a beautiful couple and so do Zara and Mike.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 09:33:29 pm by sandy » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #281 on: December 29, 2018, 09:33:13 pm »

Jack has had home training. The only training Sag Face has had concerns the bed room. Disgusting.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #282 on: December 29, 2018, 09:55:03 pm »

Of course Murky would be seen at all major Winds events, even if the whole family loathed her (except Haz, or frankly even if Haz loathed her too; Diana had to show up all until the separation, there's no escaping Winds events except you seperate and better yet divorce). They show unity, no matter what, and peace and togetherness. I don't know how often that has to be stressed. They might all dislike Murky with every cell of their being, she'll still be present at Sandringham for Xmas and do the Xmas walk. No way around it. Esp first year married in. Any other belief is silly.

It actually makes sense that Will avoids Murky, as she's been leaking like a sieve since she's been first to London. Paranoid Will won't have that, and in this case he isn't even paranoid, but right.
india
Princess

« Reply #283 on: December 29, 2018, 10:10:06 pm »

There is nothing right about The Clench Jaw.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #284 on: December 29, 2018, 10:13:33 pm »

Well Meghan did leak and it reached Lainey who published the info. We commented it a lot at the time and it must have reached Will. Meghan talking badly about Kate and leaking it to the press.. Will must have been furious.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
india
Princess

« Reply #285 on: December 29, 2018, 10:15:09 pm »

Too Bad, So Sad!!! Whiney Whiney Woo Woo!!! There is plenty to talk bad about The Sag Face....PLENTY. I hope she lets the cat out of the bag about all The Sag Face and The Viper have done. Fingers Crossed!
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #286 on: December 29, 2018, 11:01:33 pm »

^^ Indeed, and it was very early on. Murky didn't even wait for the ring, she blabbed right off the bat. Crazy. They're really the dumb Wales brothers, they see through users and gold-diggers and tittle-tales and yet both married such women and their families. The irony.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #287 on: December 29, 2018, 11:17:22 pm »

There is nothing right about The Clench Jaw.

I agree.

india
Princess

« Reply #288 on: December 29, 2018, 11:51:08 pm »

What this Sag Face B*tch has done is going to be the undoing of the RF.
Val
Princess

« Reply #289 on: December 30, 2018, 05:32:31 am »

^

It will certainly wipe the rictus grin off ma Midds face.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2018, 05:18:42 pm »

He has nothing to feel superior about MO.  His inlaws have leaked for years.  That will prove his and their undoing.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #291 on: December 30, 2018, 05:22:19 pm »

Consider the language ladies  flower TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #292 on: December 30, 2018, 11:05:26 pm »

Mike Tindall reveals the VERY festive suit he wore for Christmas morning with the Queen - and says the monarch was a fan because she 'loves bright colours'

Two years ago, the Queen chose not to attend church after feeling unwell and instead hosted a private ceremony for Mike and his wife Zara at Sandringham following her tragic miscarriage earlier that year.

To 'raise the mood', Mike wore a bright suit printed with a festive pattern for the occasion which he said the Queen approved of.

Speaking on the podcast said: 'The Queen loves bright colours, that's why she wears all those amazing colours - she thinks that dark colours are for sad times.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6539799/Mike-Tindall-wore-festive-suit-Christmas-morning-Queen.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2018, 11:07:12 pm »

Mike T. is a nice guy. Zara lucked out.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2018, 11:22:12 pm »

^true; they seem really a good match.

Duchess of Cambridge waited until Meghan left Sandringham to go shooting with her own 20-bore shotgun
    The Duchess is said to be a keen markswoman having shot for several years
    Meghan Markle departed on Boxing Day before the family went shooting
    Kate reportedly used her own shotgun to blast pheasants, partridges and ducks
But she waited until after Meghan's departure on Boxing Day to join her husband, Prince William, and other family members to blast pheasants, partridges and ducks on the Queen's 20,000-acre Norfolk estate on Thursday.
Last week the Mail told how Prince Harry had joined his family for their traditional post-Christmas shoot, despite claims he was banned by his new wife, who is expecting their first child in the spring.
Although Meghan, 37, did not take part on Boxing Day, she did join the family group for a merry lunch at Wood Farm, seen by many as a tacit endorsement of her husband's controversial pastime.
Kate also joined the group for lunch, driving down to the farm with Meghan, the Queen and Prince Philip. But she was raring to get a gun in her hands the following day.
Harry and Meghan's absence at the shoot was notable, but sources have said that they were never expected to stay much beyond Boxing Day and it is believed the couple have gone on holiday now.
'Harry has explained to her that the numbers of birds need to be kept down on the estate and that this is all part of the management.
'She has accepted this but doesn't like watching it. She enjoyed the lunch and got on well with Kate, but I'm not sure how she would feel about Kate taking part.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6540705/Duchess-Cambridge-waited-Meghan-left-Sandringham-shooting.html
So Harry didn't attend the shoot but left after lunch?  dontknow
Waity's such a useless woman who just gets involved in whatever Wills likes to do. It's quite sad to watch how she threw her life away for a title and trappings of wealth but what seems to be a loveless empty life.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2018, 11:24:53 pm »

Kate never hunted until she wanted to get the ring from William. I wonder if she's trying to get an invite to Will's exclusive Hunting parties where Jecca tags along. Sometimes Kate's parents went hunting also, over the holidays. Controversial pastime? I'm surprised the DM says this is "controversial" as this is tradition for the royals
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2018, 11:56:35 pm »

Waity's such a useless woman who just gets involved in whatever Wills likes to do. It's quite sad to watch how she threw her life away for a title and trappings of wealth but what seems to be a loveless empty life.

I believe she never wanted a life of her own.

I believe she has always wanted to be the princess in the ivory tower, being prevented by royal law/tradition from having ANY kind of independent life and I believe that has been her goal in life, to be a victim of everyone around her. According to the narrative, Kate was a victim of the meanie aristo girls, the evil socially excluding society set (that she doesn't stop foisting herself into), and then the evil press (after they started dating), and then the evil one thing or another, whoever her latest chosen scapegoat is. Despite having every advantage in life, she clearly is determined to be unhappy and be a victim and take her angst out on those who can't push back. I bet she enjoys her loveless marriage since it gives her yet another issue to feel sorry for herself about. I wager she loves slapping all those around her in the face nonstop and then getting hysterical about being victimized.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #297 on: December 31, 2018, 02:30:54 pm »

This is off topic, but the thread has taken this turn, so . . . first of all lots of women take on interests of their husbands after marriage and vice versa.  Nothing new or unusual about that.  Second, I've been wondering -- in looking at how William and Kate seem to be in a comfortable place with each other now -- if Kate is free from her overbearing mother and feels happier than she ever has.  Marrying into the royal family actually freed her instead of the opposite.  Kate lived for her mother's vicarious needs until she married William and now she has gotten out from other her mother's thumb due to her duties as a royal.  You sure don't see as many photos of Kate and Carole/Pippa/James as you used to.   It's different.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #298 on: December 31, 2018, 02:36:45 pm »

^ Very true.
The lack of pics of K with her family is more because they will sue. The rest of the Midds take regular breaks from pap calls. But Carole sure is busier with a new in-law and grandchild.
In the article there's also a pic of K with a shotgun from 2009. Pretty standard fare in those circles though. Not very surprising or whatever. If you don't take up shooting you usually tag along.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2018, 03:29:55 pm »

I think this Christmas HM just put her foot down and said she would no longer tolerate the BRF Christmas walk being turned into a Middleton triumphal jamboree. No more Carole, no more James, no more Pippa, no more Michael, and no more putting up with the BS of petty backbiting. I also think someone might have told Kate that if she wanted to go to her family and snub the BRF again, she needn't bother coming back to the palace, that she should just stay in Berkshire and never come back. Kate looked broken, as if someone had just laid down the law to her and told her to choose to be a royal with the BRF or be a commoner again with her family. Kate looked like someone who was drained, aged, and just lost a lot of dreams she had harbored. It is clear now that her cooperativeness during the holidays was the result of a long talk about the realities she would now be living by and certain things were no longer up to her.

As for the Middletons, maybe they got some kind of smack-down as well. Pippa's FIL is currently experiencing a judicial investigation at the hands of the law and the charges are SERIOUS as all get out. Second, they were not able to bully the BRF into inviting them to the procession/service or to have WK and their spud over.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: