Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 01:20:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2018  (Read 7529 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 01:49:55 pm »

Louis looks like a Midd and is going through the stage of the "Winston Churchill" looks that George had at that age.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 01:51:34 pm »

Prince Louis steals the show as William and Kate release their festive greeting card - while Harry and Meghan reveal unseen wedding pho

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6495827/Wills-Kate-release-family-photo-greeting-card.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2018, 02:14:19 pm »

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/14/11/7422712-6495827-The_Duke_and_Duchess_of_Sussex_shared_the_new_photo_from_their_e-a-104_1544786514113.jpg

What is the point of this at Christmas?  Looks like they blew up BP.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2018, 02:16:47 pm »

Charlotte has really grown!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2018, 03:03:38 pm »

^ Yes . . . *cough* . . . why not a cozy photo of the two lovebirds in front of the Nottingham Cottage fireplace with their dog?    easter-lol    Maybe because it's all a fantasy?    2joy
sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2018, 03:27:44 pm »

He looks more like William from the back
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 03:39:24 pm »

I like the photo on the Sussexes' card. I think Harry and Meghan chose that shot for their Xmas card because it reminded them of their May wedding day, a very special day in their lives. Next year their card will probably feature a 'baby makes three' photo, as by then they will be a family with a nine month old. It will probable be taken in the gardens of Frogmore Cottage, as by then they will have settled down there.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2018, 03:44:16 pm »

Is that the Sussexes Christmas card or just more "look at us"?  If so, turning your backs to people is not a particularly warm message to send.  The wedding's over.  It's the holiday season and it'd be nice if you took the time to reach out and not just keep shoving their fabulousness down people's throats.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2018, 03:58:13 pm »

Yes but this will be a card sent to personal friends and family for the most part. Those are people who would remember the wedding, remember the reception and party. There's nothing particularly festive about the Cambridges' card either. They're out in the garden, no Xmas tree or colours. Charles and Camilla are sitting on a garden seat looking at each other. That photo looks as if it was taken in the summer. Not festive either, and it doesn't have to be IMO.

The Sussex card is just a photo that reminds people who were there of a special moment in a fantastic day, one that included fireworks. As I said before, next year they  will most probably choose to have a photo with their new baby, and in future years, when there are more children there will be more family-type shots like William and Kate's.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2018, 05:37:40 pm »

Meggles' hair looks messy even in a dark shot!   easter-bunny    At least this behind shot saves us from her Narcissistic Gaze.    bored3
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2018, 05:51:05 pm »

Some comments from DM:  tehe

Fenwyn, Charleston, 15 minutes ago
Harry and Meghan's backsides. On a Christmas card. Lovely.

PSP, All over, Australia, moments ago
H&M choice for a Christmas card - weird at best. It¿s not a wedding card. The other photos are stunning

niceoldbat, London, United Kingdom, moments ago
It's plain rude to send a Christmas card of yourself with back turned. How do you convey disapproval? Turn your back. Says it all. Kufc the lot of you, here we are.

Maxima., DM, Argentina, 12 minutes ago
That silly picture giving the back to the camera is Smurkles idea. And not a new idea. Change the background for a beach and you almost have the invitation to her first wedding.

Kayzzz, East Coast, United States, 9 minutes ago
I'm not going to complain. If they had taken one for Christmas, it would be double hand on bump.

I agree with Kayzzz

The Sussex Christmas Card photo should've been used for the wedding thank you cards. I'm shocked that they didn't take a new photo, as much as Meg loves pictures and Harry would just go along with it.

You wouldn't know that any of them were Christmas cards unless you were told because there isn't a Christmas theme anywhere.  blink
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 05:53:40 pm by Cali San D » Logged
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2018, 07:00:12 pm »

I'm surprised MEggles chose a photo that doesn't show her face. Or more recent one with the belly cupping.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2018, 08:36:42 pm »

It's very Great Gatsby-esque. And not festive at all.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2018, 03:48:28 pm »

Prince Louis steals the show as William and Kate release their festive greeting card - while Harry and Meghan reveal unseen wedding photo on their card
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6495827/Wills-Kate-release-family-photo-greeting-card.html

I'm sorry but that kid is NOT adorable in any way, shape or form.  sly
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2018, 04:42:16 pm »

SOme rave over them because they are royals. But they are not really super attractive. Maybe Louis will outgrow the heavy eyebrows?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2018, 04:50:57 pm »

Charlotte looks cute and has a Diana vibe in that picture. I always liked George and he looks fine here. Louis looks different to his siblings imo. I dont know who he looks after.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2018, 05:55:56 pm »

^I disagree about the Diana vibe with Charlotte. More a Council Caro vibe.  Kate-Horror-Queen

Odd that all their Christmas photos seem to have been taken in summer. Not buying the happy family act.  sorry
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2018, 08:11:17 pm »

She has that shy Di look (expression)/pose in pic... but no Diana/Spencer features ... she's a mix of Carole and Pippa... More like a mini-carole doing the Shy Di look... I see Michael Middleton in both George and Louis...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 08:16:08 pm by dianab » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2018, 08:20:54 pm »

That christmas card has been totally photoshopped. With each passing day, The Viperette looks more and more like The Viper. Louis is weird looking. Chocolate Eyes George looks just like Mike Middleton.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2018, 10:43:36 pm »

Here is a narration about the Christmas trees at Buckingham Palace. They were grown in Windsor.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1n7_pGM62c

Really A Baron
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: