Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:49:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2018  (Read 7417 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 03, 2018, 01:33:50 pm »

So according to the DM everyone is going to Sandringham this year...  Kate-Horror-Queen

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 02:51:23 pm »

Personally, quoting the bard, something's rotten in the state of Denmark… These reports of Christmas being in Sandringham are all to put to rest rumors of rifts. All smoke and mirrors.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 03:05:13 pm »

I think everyone is making it a point to spend Christmas with the queen for as long as she has left.  I think William planned all along to be there and he and Kate can get with the Midds the day after.

I can't wait for the walk.  Will Meggles be heavily pregnant?  Will she be booed?   Will anyone talk to her?   Oh, what fun!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 03:17:57 pm »

I agree Miss H. And I also think George will walk this year so less attention to Meghan.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 03:26:46 pm »

You mean Louis. The Queen is sure nice to let Doria come. First Murks as a non wife and now her mother the first year married. Is it single in-laws they accept at these things? I understand Sophie's dad went after the mom died. Are couples not allowed? Has anyone else been accepted at Christmas. I know the Spencers were not invited as Di missed them. Are the aristocrats too polite to invade a Christmas dinner with the family. Or have they come as well. Sophie's parents were quite common people as I recall...secretary and some sort of salesman... tires I thought. Interesting who they let in the family dinners. But I can't imagine anyone would be that comfortable with that group, especially Doria. Does she really have anything in common to talk about? I would *despise* to be at an affair with people politely tolerating me. But it would be nice to see the inside of the estate.

The only constant is change.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 03:31:44 pm »

I mean George. Kids do not wall until a certain age.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 03:38:18 pm »

^ Yes, Alexandrine, they may very well bring George.  Maybe even Charlotte.  They have been in three weddings over the last year and are becoming pros!    Kiss
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 04:43:31 pm »

It'll be very interesting indeed! tehe Oh to be a fly on the Wall!!
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 04:56:26 pm »

I think everyone is making it a point to spend Christmas with the queen for as long as she has left.  I think William planned all along to be there and he and Kate can get with the Midds the day after.

I can't wait for the walk.  Will Meggles be heavily pregnant?  Will she be booed?   Will anyone talk to her?   Oh, what fun!

Hedging my bet on that as well.
The Midds will likely simply be at Anmer like all years beforehand when the Cambs were at Sandringham.
I also expect G to walk with them, perhaps even C, less likely though. That'll for sure steal some of M's thunder easter-lol And Eug and Jack! A number of possible newcomers.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 05:09:10 pm »

What is walling? I thought you meant walking as in first steps

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 05:41:48 pm »

^ She did mean walking.  Typo.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 05:51:04 pm »

Thanks! Miss H.

Sorry using cellphone means I dont give good writing the attention I should.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 07:13:19 pm »

Ok so Alexandrine meant first walking with family to church. Yes he will get more attention..

Val
Princess

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 07:09:21 am »

Conflicting articles in various newspapers as to who is being where on Christmas Day.  Many commenters saying that they hope Ma doesn't do her usual gatecrashing the Sandringham church walk if she is at Anmer despite some saying she is hosting it at medd manor.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 02:40:56 pm »

I Doria might go on the walk. Funny how Murks has not spent Christmas with her mom in awhile. Last year was with Harry, year before with friends in Canada, year before with Cory and with Trevor he was jewish and she was studying the religion. So Christmas with mom is newish this year. Is her agenda to make Doria a part of this yearly and and a member of the family?

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 02:51:56 pm »

How the Queen does Christmas! Buckingham Palace puts up stunning fir trees adorned with crown and carriage decorations - along with a festive garland on the staircase

Three Christmas trees have been put up in the Marble Hall at Buckingham Palace
    The trees have been adorned with lights, along with royal-themed decorations
    It comes after 20ft Nordmann fir was erected at St George's Hall, Windsor Castle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6458603/Buckingham-Palace-puts-stunning-Christmas-trees-adorned-crown-carriage-decorations.html
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 10:44:46 pm »

If Doria does the walk, the Midds will either be trailing behind or Ma has something HUGE planned at AH.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 11:45:58 am »

Harry looks so bald in the christmas photo easter-lol

sandy
Princess

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 01:45:05 pm »

It runs in the family.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 01:46:46 pm »

Prince Louis steals the show as William and Kate release their festive greeting card - while Harry and Meghan reveal unseen wedding photo on their card
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6495827/Wills-Kate-release-family-photo-greeting-card.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: