Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:32:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remembrance Day 2018  (Read 2520 times)
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2018, 02:06:16 am »

^so true about the queen not receiving her for years but has fast tracked her grandson's extremely innapropriate wife. Stange days.

Radiant and respectful: Pregnant Meghan glows as she and Kate attend Westminster Abbey service of remembrance - and get a helping hand from their Prince Charmings
The Queen, on the other hand, looked regal in a violet Stewart Parvin coat, draped in aubergine wool with black velvet accents.

It is a combination that Her Majesty has worn several times before and it was completed with a Rachel Trevor Morgan designed hat - which has been altered over the years.

There was a potential fashion faux pas, however, as Camilla, in an elegant purple dress, seemed to clash with the Queen.

Partnered by a stylish Prince Charles, who dressed in a pinstripe navy suit, Camilla wore an outfit similar to the Queen, and even had her own purple hat to accentuate the look.

Theresa May was present at the service which honoured the countless soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country, while actor John Simm delivered a reading from John Jackson, Private 12768: Memoir Of A Tommy.  tehe (I just see him as the prime mininster in Doctor Who).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6378195/Radiant-respectful-Pregnant-Meghan-glows-Kate-attend-Westminster-Abbey-service.html#comments

Radiant?! Meggles?! Never! She looks like a badly made wax doll.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2018, 02:59:59 am »

People are saying Harry's giving her the cold shoulder.  dontknow
https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pi1tzhm5ez1xc0zyp.mp4

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2018, 03:10:11 am »

^I dunno.  He just looks bored and she won’t shut up, inappropriately.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2018, 05:45:10 am »

She's placed on the balcony away from the senior royals. The German woman's next to the royals.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5ab1547442ff0c76ab9ea545b904dfdb/tumblr_inline_pi1wjmN07d1ugni3l_540.jpg

Everything is strategical with the rf. On the foreign office balcony the German woman is closer to the rf, the American woman is far far away. In light of the "it's raining" excuse and "thumbs up" with Putin. If not for personal reasons, Meggles may be booted out to her beloved Crenshaw for political reasons.

There were also pictures where Megsy is trying the cutsy little girl act with the German woman on a solemn occasion  easter-lol Oh, boy did she fall flat.

^^ It's not the cold shoulder. She needed the "we're so close, we talk all the time" act and she asked him whatever stupid question she did and he couldn't not answer. He didn't seem enthusiastic to talk to her either. However - at 0.9-0.12 you can see the real Meg - the narc, I am above you, conceited look.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2018, 04:01:48 pm »

Sophie was on another balcony with Anne's husband and the Gloucesters  I think.

Sophie must be upset about this; she's no longer on the main balcony with the rest of the direct line and that must gall her considerably. All those years being HM's favorite, being treated with exceptional favor and now she's relegated to the side balconies while her husband and other inlaws are front and center.

Yes, where was ol' Soph?  I didn't see one photo of her from yesterday's ceremony.  I'll bet she is unhappy, but it's All Hands On Deck while dealing with the Narcissistic Interloper.    easter-James
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2018, 04:33:58 pm »

She was clearly gabbling on about something he didn't care about. And the constant smiling didn't look good either. It's obvious that remembrance for the dead was far from her mind.
Val
Princess

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2018, 11:33:29 pm »

At least Kate has stopped her open mouthed guffawing and grinning that she did other years.  Word out is that she was 'spoken to' aka reprimanded.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2018, 01:18:14 am »

I think she was reprimanded and I think Charles has been coming down hard on her for her antics.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2018, 01:45:25 am »

After what 7 years, I should hope something finally got thru Waity's thick fake hair!
india
Princess

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2018, 01:32:34 pm »

I am sure Charles has been coming down on Kate The Fat Faced Potato Head with the anorexic body for many reasons. I bet he detests her and her out of line controlling manipulative mother.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2018, 02:43:38 pm »

I just hope he doesn't delay once he king, but sorts her and Willy out once and for all, no delays.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2018, 03:06:01 pm »

BBC Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIEQakyZtdI
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2018, 06:45:54 pm »

I just hope he doesn't delay once he king, but sorts her and Willy out once and for all, no delays.

Oh yes please!! Let that be one of the very first things Chuck does!
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2018, 08:50:13 pm »

I would have thought he could not honourably take the coronation oath or indeed be proclaimed king unless he does; not sure of the latter as I don't have the
wording to hand.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2018, 09:36:12 pm »

I think Charles likes Meghan and Kate because they are suck ups to him. They won't object to his position as King, his court, Camilla, etc.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2018, 09:42:03 pm »

Off topic...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: