Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:12:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' 70 Birthday Thread ( All topics)  (Read 3760 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2018, 12:05:49 am »

He makes himself look weak as a Prince and therefore he will be remembered as weak when he is crowned king. He will be viewed as a weak monarch and he will be viewed as unable or unwilling to protect his country.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2018, 12:22:42 am »

Camilla and Charles in recent photo shoot on Hello front cover. Camilla has her hand on Charles's leg!

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018110164104/prince-charles-advice-from-meghan-markle/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2018, 01:04:50 am »

Charles is pushing his agenda a little too much lately--telling the public how "great" he is and pushing Camilla on the public: and the "lovey dovey" pic is rather embarrassing. I will stay away from VF  and Hello issue--I think Charles gets jealous of the attention his sons get in the media. He and Camilla keep separate homes. The Queen has an Official birthday and the real birthday. Charles seems to have a lot of birthdays this year. Even Napoleon or Louis XIV did not get  so many birthdays each year. Jobson has the gall to write about Charles at the "deathbed" of his mother. That is rather ghoulish. But Charles seems to appreciate talk of when he gets to be King even when it gets to the creepy level.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2018, 04:27:04 am »

Prince Charles has his shoelaces ironed every morning among other requests, new documentary claims

Being first in line for the British throne may have gone to Prince Charles’ head.

The Prince of Wales, 69, has reportedly earned a special nickname among the staff at Clarence House: The Pampered Prince. That’s because, according to Amazon Prime’s new documentary “Serving the Royals: Inside the Firm,” Charles needs help doing just about everything.

“His pajamas are pressed every morning, his shoelaces are pressed flat with an iron, the bath plug has to be in a certain position and the water temperature has to be just tepid,” Princess Diana’s former butler, Paul Burrell, revealed in the documentary, per Yahoo.

Burrell even said that Charles “has his valets squeeze one inch of toothpaste onto his toothbrush every morning.”

I'm speechless. Is this for real. Did Charles deliberately shoot himself on the foot. And who is the leaking source of all of that? Cause the view (where Woopie is very pro Megan) are sneering.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2018, 07:49:47 am »

Paul Burrel worked for the Queen and then the Prince of Wales before Diana, so he knows what he's talking about as far as household tasks goes. Burrell is a grub, but I doubt he's lying about this. We've heard from other sources that C+C demand only the best.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2018, 08:49:04 am »

Charles just wants to sell Camilla to justify not honoring his promise of not making her queen. When that happens the cambridge popularity is just going to soar.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2018, 11:29:19 am »

They are the worst. I'm speechless too. It's like when you read about people in the past (esp royalty) and their ridiculous demands and you think "for sure people like this don't exist anymore" and then you read about Chuck and Camz and slebs and they make you simply... spechless. I cannot believe what I keep reading!

Also 1 inch of toothpaste is incredibly wasteful and too much.

And wtf have shoelaces be ironed for? Wtf??

The bath plug has to be in a certain position! Wtf!! I'd quit half a day in if I had to work for this Pampered Psshead. Such a precious snowflake!

And he isn't just precious and a nightmare for his domestic staff, but the office as well! Working as his press team might be good for the CV and prestigious, but jeez so not worth it. I don't know how some last for years, I'd want to flog him after 2 months.

Pressed clothes are nice to get in, but such a waste of resources and literally everything pressing his bloody pyjamas every day.

This family, seriously, all of them ick ick
beline
courtier

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2018, 12:00:29 pm »

I never believed the 'Camilla will only be Princess consort' that was said by Charles' minions at the time of their marriage in 2005. No way.

Charles will make her a Queen and she will be crowned during his own Coronation. Mark my words...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2018, 12:42:13 pm »

Charles must have spent a fortune on promoting the woman and it she is still not liked by everybody. I wonder if taxpayers are helping pay for his many birthday parties this year.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2018, 04:44:18 pm »

Pictures released in honor of the occasion. They're quite stunning, imo. I'm not a fan of Camilla, but she seems like a good partner to Charles at this time.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/f5aa3457bb023faf1bc03b15d287f615/tumblr_ot9cp5mMvJ1rw9qmlo1_1280.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0942ae5f1100dbd983b89ee2e635936f/tumblr_ot9cp5mMvJ1rw9qmlo2_1280.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
india
Princess

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2018, 05:29:14 pm »

Let Prince Whiney Woo Woo have the old wrinkled crone as his Queen. WTF really cares.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2018, 05:31:56 pm »

^They are really nice photos of them.  Say what you will, Camz has nice legs.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2018, 05:53:01 pm »

^^ & ^ Good pics indeed. Heavily photoshopped nonetheless.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2018, 06:32:54 pm »

Well he lied about it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
india
Princess

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2018, 11:43:36 pm »

^ Alexandrine, lying is the way they do business.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2018, 11:15:31 am »

It's not surprising that she looks so good given the luxurious lifestyle she leads.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2018, 02:40:10 am »

For the last thousand years.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2018, 08:18:53 am »

It doesnt make him look better

sandy
Princess

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2018, 03:53:09 pm »

His obsessiveness over 'his lot' and the whining is a real turn off. He acts like he just turned 100 instead of 70. With about 20 birthday parties or more in one year.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2018, 01:37:35 am »

No kidding. He's constant whining is sickening; he has no idea how lucky he is to have what he has and to be able to do all he's done.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: