Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:08:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' 70 Birthday Thread ( All topics)  (Read 3757 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2018, 07:06:16 pm »

I'm not surprised William and Harry left Charles out of the 2017.

I hadn't heard about Harry's meltdown before his wedding. Has anyone else ?
I remember a National Enq story some time before the wedding. it was posted here. it was pretty well commented. it also said meghan was reassuring him all would work out...

Of course Meg would reassure him that it would work out; clearly she would lose all if she told him it was okay if he didn't want to go through with it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2018, 08:05:31 pm »

It's all rumor. IMO. I think more of these "shots" at William and Harry will come from writers sympathetic to Charles. ALl about Poor Charles.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2018, 08:46:03 pm »

I'm not surprised William and Harry left Charles out of the 2017.

I hadn't heard about Harry's meltdown before his wedding. Has anyone else ?
I remember a National Enq story some time before the wedding. it was posted here. it was pretty well commented. it also said meghan was reassuring him all would work out...

Of course Meg would reassure him that it would work out; clearly she would lose all if she told him it was okay if he didn't want to go through with it.
100% agree thumbsup

It was reported before the wedding. now this book is saying that eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2018, 08:51:24 pm »

Why did Charles let Harry go through with it then? Charles should have stepped in and put a stop to it and found some kind of pretext; instead for some reason Charles let it happen and now this mess is on the nation's hands. I feel like I'm living in some Twilight Zone madhouse.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2018, 09:00:55 pm »

Will Diana ever be allowed to rest in peace
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2018, 09:04:05 pm »

Not while there's a journalist alive to flog stories about her. there won't be.

We don't know what sort of 'meltdown' Harry was having before his wedding, according to Jobson. Was he present? He could have lost his temper over the Press, the Markle family, especially the father, or a half a dozen other things.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 09:05:57 pm by Rosella » Logged
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2018, 09:07:10 pm »

Will Diana ever be allowed to rest in peace
while charles is around, i doubt
marion
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2018, 11:35:59 pm »

What a pathetic excuse of man is Charles. Always wingeing. It says a lot about him as a person that he continues to denegrate his late wife even 20 years after her death.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 03:01:25 am »

You know, a whining prince is only understandable if the prince is in a movie, not in real life. In real life, a whining prince is tiresome and frankly I believe I am tired of the poor little rich prince narrative. Really, this is something that is tiresome and with all their money, they could create a nest egg and easily step down from the taxpayer. He has the world at his feet, has since birth, and he still whines; he even has his mistress as his wife and he still whines and moans and complains.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2018, 07:40:01 am »

So what happened with Harry?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2018, 09:39:23 am »

The real Charles revealed: William’s wild mood swings, Harry’s pre-wedding meltdown and how the Prince of Wales finally earned his boys’ respect, as revealed by his biographer ROBERT JOBSON

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6326691/ROBERT-JOBSON-writes-Charles-earned-boys-respect.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2018, 10:49:00 am »

^^This is all I can find to answer your question, Alex.  I'm not sure, either, but it sounds like he threw temper tantrums to make sure that no one said, "No" to Meghan on anything.  No resentment building there!   tehe

In fact, they’d both (H&M) felt so stressed that they’d booked a series of appointments with Ross Barr, known as ‘the acupuncturist to the stars’.

Whether these treatments had much impact on Harry is debatable. In the build-up to the wedding, says an inside source, he was ‘petulant and short-tempered’ with members of staff.

Raising his voice on occasion, Harry would insist: ‘What Meghan wants, she gets.’

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2018, 12:33:09 pm »

Karma for Charles IMO. Serves him right.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2018, 01:30:27 pm »

The real Charles revealed: William’s wild mood swings, Harry’s pre-wedding meltdown and how the Prince of Wales finally earned his boys’ respect, as revealed by his biographer ROBERT JOBSON
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6326691/ROBERT-JOBSON-writes-Charles-earned-boys-respect.html

Charles never had to earn the respect of his sons, it is the other way around. Charles never owed his sons anything since he has given his sons EVERYTHING.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2018, 01:50:36 pm »

So why is this writer ranting on about it? Charles cooperates with these people so I think it is from him. It is another whitewash job on Charles.

Ironic, in that Charles has slammed his own father for years.

I do not think Harry and William have "wild" mood swings.It's odd that it is the same thing he has charged Diana with.

There are eyewitness accounts of Charles temper tantrums.

I honestly do not get the purpose of yet another Poor Charles book

Though maybe he's acting out because the Diana tributes came when he was trying to elevate Camilla via the Junor book and there was yet another Poor Charles book out at the same time.

The man is a menace IMO.

The Real Charles is Charles idealistic picture of himself and how others were deranged or "mean" to him.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:54:54 pm by sandy » Logged
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2018, 03:51:39 pm »

Why did Chuck rush to marry a teenager he only had 12 dates with? Call me idealistic but I think he did that because he was head over heels in love and did not see the danger signs. If he complains NOW that's on him. He was 32 and should have been the wiser one. Postphone the wedding or even call it off. Whining now IMO is a way to get on ugly frustrated Campon's good side. He should be honest and say he was too immature to marry anyone at that point. Marriage consists of more then just being in love. That's just the start. Chuck and Di both took great risk by marrying so soon. Maybe Chuck saw Di's stress and insecurity just before they married and that what he's whining about now like it was some kind of omen. That way he absolutes himself from the failed marriage by not taking responsibility. It IMO was Chuck's responsibility to take proper care of Diana but Campon made sure that never happened.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2018, 04:02:11 pm »

I don't think Charles ever loved Diana. He told his biographer that he preferred Camilla when he married Diana. he was trying to have his cake and eat it too.

I said in another thread, this is all going to hit the fan when he attempts to push the ex mistress as Queen Consort.

A mature man would never have bedded the ex when she married someone else. Charles felt entitled to sleep with Camilla and Dale, both wives of his supposed friends. If he wanted a real marriage he should have stopped communicating with Camilla, he allowed her to trash Diana and usurp her role as hostess.

Charles also assumed Diana would be OK with sharing him with Camilla. Big Mistake.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2018, 05:00:34 pm »

He played ridiculous sex games with Campon while neglecting Diana. Another sign of immaturity to fall for Campon's pathetic need to be noticed and take revenge on APB. He is so needy and co dependent. Personally I feel  Campon played a major role in the breakdown of the marriage. Chuck was too weak to stop Campon crawling in and together they destroyed the Wales family.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2018, 05:53:13 pm »

What I can't understand is that, according to Jobson, Charles knew after only a very few dates that he and Diana had very little in common. Why didn't he just recognise that it wasn't working out and go on to find someone else then?

I realise that once the media had got hold of the idea that Diana was The One' and he'd proposed that he was stuck with going through with the marriage even though he (and Diana) had huge reservations. However, that wouldn't have been the case after only a handful of dates.

Why then was he as weak as water and just went with the flow? Your wedding is surely the most important decision you can make in life, but Charles still acts as though he was impelled into it by forces beyond his control!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2018, 05:56:44 pm »

Charles I think was driven to have heirs so his brother Andrew would not succeed him as King. He thought Diana would be very compliant about his arrangements with Camilla. Charles never seems to want to accept any responsibility for his actions from what I have observed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: