Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:10:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and Meghan Are Expecting  (Read 11251 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #320 on: November 05, 2018, 01:16:39 pm »

Oh, she wants to be the 2nd Diana - that is for sure. But anyways, she needs to figure out which Humanitarian Saving the Planet she wants to be, meanwhile the rest of us have work to do.  bored3

With MeAgain's controlling actions towards Harry openly being discussed now, can only wonder how hormonal she is going to get once the "bump" arrives. I wonder also who will the Godparents be and can only imagine what this gal has in mind.  nervous  easter-sly
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #321 on: November 05, 2018, 01:44:51 pm »

My guess Meghans godparents pick will be Jessica Mulroney or Serena Williams .

Harry don't know

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #322 on: November 05, 2018, 01:50:40 pm »

Maybe Pelly. Or Mark Dyer.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #323 on: November 05, 2018, 02:59:25 pm »

^ He might be left with no friends by then. Possibly Beckham and Clooney.

^^^ The problem with M's lack of fashion sense is that she literally wears exactly the  same as someone else, someone famous. The biggest and longest obsession is Diana. She has been copying her on official visits, on private visits.

She has also copy-pasted onto herself clothes that Kate wore. She also copy pasted clothes that Kim Kardashian wore so ... not so classy, huh. She hasn't copied Audrey Hepburn - I am a huge fan of Audrey's style and if I have missed something I would be surprised. However, she has copy-pasted onto herself clothes that Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy.

Problem with such people is that they do not have any style of their own. They are so bad at class or style that they constantly copy someone else, an unoriginal blah copycat.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #324 on: November 05, 2018, 03:04:59 pm »

Oh, she wants to be the 2nd Diana - that is for sure. But anyways, she needs to figure out which Humanitarian Saving the Planet she wants to be, meanwhile the rest of us have work to do.  bored3
Meghan appears me fame obsessed and wants totally to be a star and Harry who's obsessed with her and wants make her into a star.

Jessica Mulroney and her hubby probably will be among the godparents.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #325 on: November 12, 2018, 04:18:47 pm »

Missy’s royal stuff up when meeting Meghan
The singer scored a scoop when she met Meghan and Harry in Sydney, but now Missy Higgins has revealed what really happened.

MISSY Higgins seemed to have scored the scoop of a lifetime when she managed to get Meghan Markle on her own at a gala in Sydney.
The singer shared a photo of their meeting during the royal tour last month to Instagram showing the Duchess of Sussex doting on Higgins’ newborn daughter Luna.
Unbeknown to the singer at the time, one word in the accompanying caption would set off a media frenzy.

“I said I felt sorry for her having to do all these meet-and-greets while four-months pregnant!” Higgins wrote, prompting speculation from outlets around the world that Meghan was further along in her pregnancy than originally reported.
But there was one problem, and we’re going to let Higgins explain it.
“I just made it up,” she told Monday’s episode of The Project.
“I read somewhere that people had worked out that she was three-to-four months pregnant because she said she was due in the Spring.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/missys-royal-stuff-up-when-meeting-meghan/news-story/cba5b2ec21f9c29fcf683ed189b4c564

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #326 on: November 12, 2018, 04:23:35 pm »

Oh, she wants to be the 2nd Diana - that is for sure. But anyways, she needs to figure out which Humanitarian Saving the Planet she wants to be, meanwhile the rest of us have work to do.  bored3
Meghan appears me fame obsessed and wants totally to be a star and Harry who's obsessed with her and wants make her into a star.

Jessica Mulroney and her hubby probably will be among the godparents.

Yeah, they can take the kid to Mar-A-Lago to see Uncle Donnie.  bored3
Think Harry is out of his element and that baby is to be pitied.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #327 on: November 12, 2018, 05:02:38 pm »

NO they will see Aunt Michelle and Uncle Barack. W and H adore him.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #328 on: November 12, 2018, 05:36:15 pm »

The Mulroneys love Trump and Mar-a-lago. Meghan is still pals with Jessy girl. Jessy is still pushing her weight politically. Remember, these fame wh$res use everybody and sundry.

I really pity that baby and what kind of sad values and people it's going to be raised amongst.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2018, 05:41:14 pm »

But Harry doesn't. He and William make a big fuss over the Obamas. Now the spin is that MIchelle was an 'inspiration" to Meghan.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #330 on: November 12, 2018, 06:55:04 pm »

Think Harry is going to stand up for anybody over what Mama MeAgain and her friends want with their meal ticket, er, child or godchild?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #331 on: November 12, 2018, 08:10:36 pm »

Meghan Markle news: Will Meghan REDUCE public appearances as the Royal baby bump grows?
Joe Little, managing editor of Majesty magazine, told PEOPLE: “She was not as prominent perhaps as some people might have expected, but there’s a pecking order.”

And a palace source said Meghan’s balcony position “would have come from her.

“There’s no one laying this out, telling her where to stand.

When will we see Meghan next?

Kensington Palace has yet to release a future itinerary for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

There is a chance we’ll see Meghan take a step back from the limelight as she prepares for the arrival of the couple’s baby.

While on tour in Australia, Meghan’s team whittled down her commitments to allow the Duchess more time to rest.

However, if Meghan decides to take a leaf out of her sister-in-law’s book, we might see a fair bit more of the Duchess before she delivers.

The illness meant the Duchess of Cambridge was out of public life for the early phases of her pregnancy, but once she felt better she was busier than ever.

Particularly in her most recent pregnancy - while Kate was pregnant with Prince Louis, she undertook more official engagements than her husband Prince William or Prince Harry.

If this is the example Meghan follows, there’s a good chance we’ll get a few more glimpses of the growing baby Sussex bump before Meghan goes on maternity leave.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1044355/Meghan-Markle-news-Meghan-pregnant-reduce-public-appearances-royal-baby-bump

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #332 on: November 12, 2018, 08:24:57 pm »

^ if the Palace does not assign tasks to Megs, and since all the staff are running for the hills and there's no one to organize, AND since the poor dear is preggers at an advanced age and thus must rest a lot, then I'd say Megs' calendar with the exception of Charles' party and Christmas will be blank.  Oh, how she will *despise* that!!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #333 on: November 12, 2018, 09:05:07 pm »

They all get maternity leave.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #334 on: November 12, 2018, 10:23:00 pm »

How does a foreigner get leave? Doesn't one have to have a paid position to earn that?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #335 on: November 12, 2018, 10:27:44 pm »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180044792643
 tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #336 on: November 13, 2018, 01:50:04 am »

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #337 on: November 13, 2018, 01:55:49 am »

Funny thing for 'George' to comment on considering the views of folks on here about his own mother!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #338 on: November 13, 2018, 02:12:42 am »

With regards to her balcony position I'm sure she was told exactly where to stand. If it had been her choice she'd have been front and centre.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #339 on: November 13, 2018, 09:24:44 am »

^^ Janetti's artistic expression is "what would prince George say". He pretty much says what people are already talking about. The age old 'what about Kate' argument doesn't have weight in here. Janetti is Hollywood and Hollywood is very well versed in fake bumps, fake relationships, fake marriages.

Also, I don't remember, but wasn't Meg older than Kate. I mean, Kate didn't have geriatric pregnancies. Didn't fly long distance when pregnant. Didn't go to no-go places for pregnant women. Didn't go to parties in Amsterdam while pregnant (or do they serve carrot juices on those opening parties). Didn't dress in see through while pregnant. Didn't announce on another woman's wedding the oh so important news that she's expecting. So... if Kate is bad, where is Megan on the worse than anything ever scale.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:27:38 am by Ariel » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: