Royal Gossip
April 24, 2019, 12:13:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and Meghan Are Expecting  (Read 41637 times)
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #820 on: March 12, 2019, 07:11:04 pm »

It has to be over soon, right?  She can't walk around pregnant forever, although it feels that the description of "heavily pregnant duchess" has been going on forever.   I do hope she will go on maternity leave and give us all a break.    bored3
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #821 on: March 12, 2019, 08:06:19 pm »

I can't see her staying out of camera range for any length of time; it will be the shortest leave in history.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #822 on: March 12, 2019, 08:48:05 pm »

Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry Actually Know the Gender of Their Baby
Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry may be tight-lipped about whether the Duchess of Sussex is pregnant with a baby boy or girl, but the royal couple do in fact know the gender of their first child, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
After a video of the pastel, predominantly pink decorations at Meghan’s New York City baby shower surfaced earlier this month, many fans guessed that the former Suits star, 37, might be having a girl. However, the duchess reportedly told pals at the February 20 event at The Mark Hotel that she’s having a boy!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/meghan-markle-prince-harry-know-the-gender-of-their-baby/

Yeah, they know just like W&K knew the gender of each of their kids. Meghan has been dropping hints here there about the gender
As I always tell you guys if it's in IT'S TRUE
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #823 on: March 12, 2019, 08:58:10 pm »

She'll have at least a full month of back and forth articles with her dad - will he, won't he. Then a photo opp with Doria. And when the PR cash runs out, she'll name herself president of something new.
Too bad that JLo's engagement,  Kate's good outfits today and Teresa May's desperate moves are making her PR money go to waste.

I give her A for effort, though - an attempt at Sharon Stone moment, forgetting her engagement ring, crying on cue, summer dress with chains on the Commonwealth event, a pillhat but put in a way so that it looks like a nurse hat. She tries real hard to make the headlines.  easter-akasha The only headline that will make her interesting is: if someone makes a termo picture of her belly and posts it online.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #824 on: March 12, 2019, 09:00:19 pm »

Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry Actually Know the Gender of Their Baby
Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry may be tight-lipped about whether the Duchess of Sussex is pregnant with a baby boy or girl, but the royal couple do in fact know the gender of their first child, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
After a video of the pastel, predominantly pink decorations at Meghan’s New York City baby shower surfaced earlier this month, many fans guessed that the former Suits star, 37, might be having a girl. However, the duchess reportedly told pals at the February 20 event at The Mark Hotel that she’s having a boy!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/meghan-markle-prince-harry-know-the-gender-of-their-baby/

Yeah, they know just like W&K knew the gender of each of their kids. Meghan has been dropping hints here there about the gender
As I always tell you guys if it's in IT'S TRUE
*if it's in US WEEKLY IT'S TRUE
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:02:13 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #825 on: March 12, 2019, 11:09:45 pm »

She may be having twins. So the pink for girl and she is also having a boy. I can visualize a Clooney twin scenario.

If as reported by some magazines she got IVF she may be having twins.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #826 on: March 13, 2019, 12:15:45 pm »

^ I visualize the Clooney scenario too, unfortunately.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #827 on: March 13, 2019, 12:28:07 pm »

Whatever she has it is not where she keeps her hands so demonstratively: https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_po3nawCeeL1xb07vw.mp4

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #828 on: March 13, 2019, 01:27:18 pm »

^It’s wobbling like jelly totally independent of her body easter-lol

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #829 on: March 13, 2019, 09:52:03 pm »

I have an observation. For all the touchy feely stuff these two do in front of the public, why hasn't Haza ever touched her stomach in public. The kid must kick...babies do. If it was kicking, I can't see why Haz wouldn't touch the part that the baby was moving in, or bond with it in public like Murks does. Weird for these two I think.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #830 on: March 13, 2019, 11:36:39 pm »

Maybe he does this in the privacy of their home
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #831 on: March 20, 2019, 06:55:40 pm »

Could a little princess be on the way? Bookies slash the odds on Harry and Meghan welcoming a daughter after a flurry of betting on a baby girl
* Meghan Markle giving birth to a girl are now odds-on at 1/2 on Betfair  
* She and Prince Harry, 34, are expecting their first child together in late April
* It comes after a flurry of bets were placed yesterday - a baby boy is now 6/4
* Earlier today Coral slashed odds that royal baby will be born on Queen's birthday
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6830547/Could-Princess-way.html

That’s not obsessive; Diana and giving birth on the queen’s birthday  bored3
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 07:00:23 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #832 on: March 21, 2019, 02:24:42 pm »

I have a question. When one goes to the doctor pregnant, they ask when was your last period and you get a due date. Why doesn't the Duchesses ever have a due date but a general time in a given month or two in Murks case? They should have a due date. Are they just not allowed to tell it?

LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #833 on: March 21, 2019, 03:19:04 pm »

Im sure they get a due date.  They dont owe the public an exact due date, which babies are not usually born exactly. I think it is nice they can keep some stuff private, which is also why I dont care if they in fact know the gender and are pretending they dont.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #834 on: March 21, 2019, 03:21:09 pm »

thankyou

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #835 on: March 21, 2019, 04:16:42 pm »

And why stop with the due date?  I wish Megs would retire from public life and become a private person, along with her family.  We know way too much about them all.   bored3
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #836 on: March 21, 2019, 04:49:23 pm »

Oh yes please!!!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #837 on: March 21, 2019, 05:20:56 pm »

With Brexit getting pushed to end of June we might be looking at a summer birth easter-wink

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #838 on: March 22, 2019, 12:17:28 am »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #839 on: March 22, 2019, 02:19:31 pm »

well she came out pregnant in October at four months. I believe that three months is the safe time to announce. So April is the month if she was three months pregnant in Oct.. If she was 4 months at the announcement so that would make it due this month. If she has it in the summer, then she had just conceived when she announced at Euge wedding. That doesn't seem feasible in the timeline announced whether she is really pregs or not.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: