Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 04:22:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and Meghan Are Expecting  (Read 40231 times)
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #800 on: February 27, 2019, 10:03:32 am »

^ And dark clothes makes things smaller than light clothes.  And leaning back makes things bigger than when standing straight or being forward. Those are things I noticed about Meghan (and Kate) whenever someone would point out their bump was "different" than even moments before. And even then - why would a false bump change size?
I didn't want to say anything at those times cause I didn't want anyone to think I was targeting them or something, which seems to be a sensitive subject.

Anyways, yes I am close to 200 posts, I am sure I can behave til then.

I wonder when Meghan will go on mat leave.  If she is due early April like I think, then I think she will work until around March 25. I don't see her taking 5 weeks pre-mat leave like Kate does.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #801 on: February 27, 2019, 03:32:39 pm »

I was pregnant too long ago to remember and the thing is nobody was around taking pictures of my every move so I don't know if my bump change or not. But I don't remember being able to bend down or do any of those things and my ankles were very swollen. My nurse friend says that she observes her colleagues that are pregnant and babies move position and therefore things can change shapes

The only constant is change.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #802 on: February 27, 2019, 04:06:49 pm »

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1100564702751571968

eating cookies
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #803 on: February 27, 2019, 04:23:24 pm »

True true except I do believe she's part of a plan.  I'm just not sure exactly which group is behind it and what the end purpose is. That she will be Expendable is a given.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #804 on: February 27, 2019, 10:20:36 pm »

Meghan may 'shun' Lindo Wing where Kate gave birth in favour of American-owned hospital beloved by Victoria Beckham and Fergie, Diana's former butler claims
* Diana's former butler Paul Burrell has claimed Meghan will shun the Lindo Wing
* Claims Duchess, 37, who is due at the end of April, will opt for American hospital
* London hospital The Portland is owned by Hospital Corporation of America
* Kate Middleton gave birth to all three children in £7,500-a-night St Mary's  tehe photo ops you mean.  spy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6752715/Strong-Meghan-shun-Lido-Wing-American-owned-hospital.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #805 on: February 27, 2019, 10:46:13 pm »

Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry Actually Know the Gender of Their Baby
Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry may be tight-lipped about whether the Duchess of Sussex is pregnant with a baby boy or girl, but the royal couple do in fact know the gender of their first child, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
After a video of the pastel, predominantly pink decorations at Meghan’s New York City baby shower surfaced earlier this month, many fans guessed that the former Suits star, 37, might be having a girl. However, the duchess reportedly told pals at the February 20 event at The Mark Hotel that she’s having a boy!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/meghan-markle-prince-harry-know-the-gender-of-their-baby/

Yeah, they know just like W&K knew the gender of each of their kids. Meghan has been dropping hints here there about the gender
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #806 on: February 28, 2019, 12:48:51 am »

Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry may be tight-lipped about whether the Duchess of Sussex is pregnant with a baby boy or girl, but the royal couple do in fact know the gender of their first child, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
After a video of the pastel, predominantly pink decorations at Meghan’s New York City baby shower surfaced earlier this month, many fans guessed that the former Suits star, 37, might be having a girl. However, the duchess reportedly told pals at the February 20 event at The Mark Hotel that she’s having a boy!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/meghan-markle-prince-harry-know-the-gender-of-their-baby/

Yeah, they know just like W&K knew the gender of each of their kids. Meghan has been dropping hints here there about the gender

She wants to stir interest where there is practically none. Who truly cares?  stop
sandy
Princess

« Reply #807 on: February 28, 2019, 03:02:11 pm »

This is hearsay.

too many males in that family.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #808 on: March 02, 2019, 03:34:16 am »

Palace denies fluid gender story. Says original article in magazine is 'completely false'. Another imaginary story the Fail leaped on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6758701/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-plan-raise-child-without-gender-stereotypes.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #809 on: March 02, 2019, 04:18:04 am »

Another pr fail.  eating cookies  With the tweet about her going into labor on the same day she was scheduled to go to Morocco to the leaks from the palace from a royal insider, it’s making KP look like it’s press office is run by a bunch of incompetent imbeciles. This is Mehgan’s pr trying to save face after the backlash she’s rightly gotten for the baby shower and her millennial new age bs she’s been spouting.
American press is now pushing divorce or trouble in the odd marriage.

RasputinsLiver, Liverville, United States, 10 minutes ago
Oh boy. Even over here now on the news they're talking and laughing about The Mackeral and her Royal Donor raising a child "gender fluid". Featured on three different newscasts this evening. I feel really bad for my Brit cousins.

Lancslass66, Lancashire, United Kingdom, 4 minutes ago
So right on. Can¿t wait for these two to consciously uncouple or whatever new age term they will use for it.

Archcastic, Clayton MO, United States, 23 minutes ago
The newest American tabloid cover story on The Smirk is astonishing. "Psychologists" are describing her as being "at the breaking point" and the Palace is concerned about what she might do when "the divorce" happens. Yeah...it's a tabloid. But where's there's smoke....

flyLisa, Orlando, United States, 1 hour ago
This fluid genderless is so absurd. What is wrong with being the sex your DNA says? If you "identify" as a different sex, it still does not change your DNA and chromosomes. I "identify" as a rich heiress, doesn't change my bank account.

josie, vancouver, 37 minutes ago
But then she dresses in glamorous FEMALE clothing. Hmmmm, she's a real piece of work.

Diandra2, Sydney, Australia, 7 minutes ago
A fruit cake.... uncooked mess. Geeeez.....I am now thinking Samantha may not be the crazy one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6758701/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-plan-raise-child-without-gender-stereotypes.html#comments-6758701

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #810 on: March 02, 2019, 11:57:44 pm »

The first gender neutral Royal baby? Harry and Meghan plan to take a 'fluid approach' to child rearing... meaning the couple could forgo blues and pinks and avoid gender-biased toys, says royal author KATIE NICHOLL
* There are no plans to impose any stereotypes on the new royal baby
* Their child will not be given typical toys and will be able to discover identity
* A 'fluid approach' is on the cards for child rearing by the royal pair
* But Harry and Meghan will have a traditional nanny to look after their child
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6764855/The-gender-neutral-Royal-baby-Harry-Meghan-plan-fluid-approach-child-rearing.html
This idiocy has gone viral despite Meghan’s denials yesterday.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #811 on: March 03, 2019, 12:11:50 am »

^She’d be going off script if she didn’t haul gender neutrality into this.   bored3

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sanka
courtier

« Reply #812 on: March 03, 2019, 12:35:31 am »

^^ Oh good grief.

I do feel sorry for the child - especially when I read that the nursery is painted in greys  thumbsdown
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #813 on: March 03, 2019, 12:45:42 am »

Odd that a nursery is to be painted in greys (something that IMO started in the fertile imagination of a tabloid journalist, as it was tabloids that first printed this rubbish) when the Sussex home Frogmore Cottage still has workmen renovating the place, and the interior decoration has probably not even been decided. KP statements that this whole scenario is a crock hasn't stopped the DM, probably because Katie Nicholl had the whole article done and dusted before the Palace denial. So the Fail, as accurate as ever, decided to run with it.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #814 on: March 03, 2019, 01:37:31 am »

^She’d be going off script if she didn’t haul gender neutrality into this.   bored3

Gosh forbid if they accidentally use the wrong pronoun or something.  bored3

I don't care what gender people identify with, but it's becoming something like a bad fad to be so focussed on it to almost the exclusion of anything else. Give the child a chance to at least potty train and figure things out for themselves.  bored3
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #815 on: March 03, 2019, 03:19:09 am »

Harry and Meghan to hire a traditional nanny after the birth of their first child following advice from Will and Kate who chose a Norland College graduate
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex plan to hire a traditional nanny after the birth
    There had been suggested Meghan would opt for a New Age-style birth
    The couple plan to be hands-on parents, and will bring in a nanny later this year
It is understood that Harry and Meghan have been ‘listening to advice from friends’ including George Clooney’s wife Amal, who had twins in June 2017, and fashion stylist Jessica Mulroney, who has three children. bored3
While Meghan will take formal maternity leave and is unlikely to attend public engagements, she is determined to remain active behind the scenes working for her various causes. But a source said: ‘This is her first baby and there will be a certain degree of playing it by ear.’
Meanwhile, builders have been working feverishly to complete the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage in Home Park, Windsor. Harry and Meghan hope to move to the Grade II listed property from Kensington Palace within the next three weeks.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6765217/Harry-Meghan-hire-traditional-nanny-birth-child.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #816 on: March 03, 2019, 02:44:41 pm »

As if they were not going to have a nanny!? I doubt Kate and Wills had to tell them.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #817 on: March 03, 2019, 08:30:25 pm »

First-time parents Meghan and Harry 'will opt for eco-friendly reusable nappies' and father-to-be will use 'nurturing' baby sling, parenting expert claims
* A parenting expert revealed Harry and Meghan's likely baby shopping list
* Emma Kendell said couple to opt for environmentally friendly reusable nappies
* Editor of Mother&Baby magazine said both would wear 'nurturing' baby slings
Emma Kendell, editor of Mother&Baby magazine, suggested Harry, with his focus on mental health campaigning, would be prepped to check on Meghan's emotional well-being after the birth, perhaps with the aid of a new hi-tech baby monitor.
The royal baby is due to put in an appearance at the end of April or early in May, with Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, looking forward to the arrival of their first child.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6766391/Meghan-Harry-opt-eco-friendly-reusable-nappies-baby-sling-parenting-expert-claims.html
Product placement and blatant pr for her. The new age celebrity parent articles are sickening indeed.
Comments:
Bobo is here, Omaha, United States, 4 minutes ago
Hehe, hey prince George,cousin It will wear cloth nappies like in the middle ages. Good to be eco friendly when you have someone to clean the muck off them. These two are the most ridiculous pair I have ever seen. The earl of dumbAreWe and his wife. What a pair!

querty22, Warrington, United Kingdom, 23 minutes ago
Whilst she flies around the world in a polluting private jet. Bunch of hypocrites these two

MGTOW1, Deplorable, United States, 25 minutes ago
Are those the same ones that Harry wears? Whenever he starts fidgeting it's time for a diaper change....
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:36:23 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #818 on: March 03, 2019, 09:25:56 pm »

Hey maybe she is having a hermaphrodite and that is why all the gender fluid talk. I have known people born that way.  Jamie Lee Curtis and her sister were born that way  ( I knew her in high school. She went to Westlake School for girls and I went to Marlborough School for girls and we were Harvard Boy school band/cheerleader members, and yes later Harvard and Westlake joined as Marlborough refused to be co-ed). But it does happen, the children end up okay with the sex chosen by parents and Murks might be the  type to let the child be both man and woman with her twisted thoughts.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #819 on: March 11, 2019, 11:42:44 pm »

The Complex Citizenship Rules For Meghan and Harry's Baby
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/royals/the-complex-citizenship-rules-for-meghan-and-harrys-baby/ar-BBOqXIH?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: