Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 06:58:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and Meghan Are Expecting  (Read 22587 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #480 on: January 04, 2019, 03:17:10 pm »

^^Oh, I trash PH plenty.  He's dumb as a box of rocks and entirely responsible for foisting this frickin freak show on the taxpayers just because he wanted to have his own way.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #481 on: January 04, 2019, 03:20:26 pm »

That's good. I don't understand some DM posts that totally leave him out of anything to do with the relationship.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #482 on: January 04, 2019, 03:30:54 pm »

^^  Indeed, he is much stupider than I gave him credit for, and so I am disappointed.  Do you think he knows how people are laughing at him for marrying such an unattractive mess as Megs and speculating about whether or not a bun is in the oven?  I hope so.  I hope he is embarrassed.    Hi
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #483 on: January 04, 2019, 03:52:26 pm »

I think Harry is currently so stupid and clueless and still stuck in his teens that he is unable to realize that he just married a very feral woman.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #484 on: January 04, 2019, 03:53:01 pm »

^^I wouldn't be shocked to find out he is the butt of many jokes straight to his stupid face from whatever friends he's "allowed" to see via Malibu Barbie Control Freak.  Maybe becoming a parent will sober him up.  Kinda doubt it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #485 on: January 04, 2019, 03:59:04 pm »

I do think that Harry will not sober up since he threw his twenties away messing around and getting drunk.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #486 on: January 04, 2019, 04:13:55 pm »

^I wasn’t referring to his alcohol consumption.  Just coming down from this self-delusional pink cloud he’s been screaming from.  A baby demands your entire attention and time and doesn’t care how slick your b&w photos are.

The party’s over, in short.  But, we’ll see.  Any child may just be a prop for these two nimwits.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #487 on: January 04, 2019, 05:58:49 pm »

I don't get why the future baby needs to be trashed". I sincerely hope the child is left alone.

It is not. Not yet. But it should be. People h8 to be lied to in front of their face. The mainstream media has been commenting on the insanely changing bump and its square shape. Even the mainstream media call it a fake pregnancy. WHAT respect does a baby brought with lies and deception is owed? I say none. I love and respect how Kim K was honest about her surrogacy. She's the trashiest person I've seen from the celebrity world yet even she recognizes the importance of valuing truth. Meg deceiving with changing sizes while the deflating and square bumps are photographed and out there for everyone to see ... it is immoral, to say the least. I bet you people in UK do not appreciate such games. Not one bit.

^ The nannies will take care of the baby, imo. He'll soon realize that the offer to buy one from the shop is not that fun and the connection with the child is ... forced and difficult, to say the least. I recently worked with one who was attached to the mom who carried him and did not care one bit who the 'contributing' parents are.  
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:02:16 pm by Ariel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #488 on: January 04, 2019, 06:01:35 pm »

Is Meghan Markle Faking Her Pregnancy?
https://www.msn.com/en-ph/entertainment/celebrity/is-meghan-markle-faking-her-pregnancy/ar-BBRNAJp?li=AAb2fpp

Meghan Markle's pregnancy in pictures
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/g24112951/meghan-markle-baby-bump-pregnancy/

From the beginning of the Oz tour in October.
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2018/10/15/7609281933367816989/636x382_MP4_7609281933367816989.mp4

IMO, she's not pregnant and is using padding. This trollop loves the attention and faking a pregnancy that was announced at the beginning of the Oz tor gave her maximum attention until Harry's fitness ring became the talk of the press.  tehe  They may get a kid from somehwere like the other one did, because she's still pregnanat and is still married to Harry desite everything looking to the contrary.  The press just raises more questions with their articles than answers. bored3 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:06:23 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #489 on: January 04, 2019, 08:36:52 pm »

The real victim in this situation is the child or children if she cooked up more than one. These kids will forever and ever live with a stigma. The full responsibility for doing this to the child / children falls on Megan. Megan who keeps padding the pillows (per mainstream media) all the time and no one else's. She's ruining an innocent child's life for ever and ever because for this situation will be written in books and this child or children will be for ever and ever be remembered as pillow children that their 'mother' was so delusional into her scheming that she was padding the pillows all the time, at all occasions. My sympathies go for the real victim/s here and these are the child or children. The villain in my book is pretty obvious - the black loving Megan with an H.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #490 on: January 04, 2019, 11:05:56 pm »

She may end up with a Clooney like family of twins.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #491 on: January 05, 2019, 01:21:10 am »

Now, as I always say on here, if people are questioning Meghan about her pregnancy then obviously there is something going on.  eating cookies

I can't get over how high the bump was at the Brinsworth House visit. The uterus is low and thus the bump would form lower than higher, right? And Meghan has a long torso as seen in the second pic while wearing a bikini in Jamaica so her bump should begin low?  huh
http://meghansmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/bguk_1437511_012-1-768x1211.jpg
https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/955ce37804c7895823c1b83980a279b9?width=650

In this video, the bump shifted from high to low?  blink
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181240225568/hey-skippy-is-this-normal-let-me-know-if-you

Ever since I saw her bump "pop" at the Henry can Straubenzee appearance I have been watching videos on YouTube of women who show their pregnancy progressions, and all bumps begin low.  dontknow

Single pregnancy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eGhaoTVha0

Twin pregnancy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDuRXy1bJo

Maybe I'm the crazy one easter-lol
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 01:24:22 am by Cali San D » Logged
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #492 on: January 05, 2019, 02:00:25 am »

That's good. I don't understand some DM posts that totally leave him out of anything to do with the relationship.

You should read mine.  easter-sly  easter-James
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #493 on: January 06, 2019, 03:07:12 am »

TALK OF THE TOWN: Why Meghan and Harry's baby may be denied the title HRH... and it's all down to the great grand parents!
I can reveal that the excited parents-to-be have not yet been given permission by the Queen for their children to be styled as His or Her Royal Highness.
Due to a declaration by King George V more than a century ago, only the eldest son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales is entitled to the honour. Any other great-grandchildren of the Monarch have to be granted titles.
But with just weeks until the birth of Harry and Meghan’s first child, the couple have not yet received such a decree.
One of the most likely reasons is that Harry, 34, has been outspoken in the past about wanting his children to live a ‘normal life’. The Prince said in 2017: ‘I am determined to have a relatively normal life, and if I am lucky enough to have children they can have one too. We don’t want to be just a bunch of celebrities but instead use our role for good.’
If the Sussexes have a son, the boy will have the surname Mountbatten-Windsor and be known as the Earl of Dumbarton – the Duke of Sussex’s secondary Scottish title. A daughter will be Lady Mountbatten-Windsor.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6561209/TALK-TOWN-Meghan-Harrys-baby-denied-title-HRH.html
Odd then he’s so called married to a cheap actress who’s only aim is fame and fortune.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #494 on: January 06, 2019, 05:32:04 am »

^

Too many titles as it is.  bored3
beline
courtier

« Reply #495 on: January 06, 2019, 09:08:15 am »

The DM article said 'just weeks unytil the birth'...implying it may happen sooner than later. Pregnant bride, just as I suspected...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #496 on: January 06, 2019, 11:47:53 am »

^^^ So only George was entitled and it should have stayed that way. Other countries have an "only monarch & heir" system and it works pretty well (the Dutch, Norwegians for example, and the Swedes but CG keeps trotting out his son and wife for some reason thumbsdown )

Also if these dolts want "normalcy" as they claim, then they won't challenge the rule as is.

Not that the Winds follow their own rules, just as one example look at the Camb sprogs.. All 3 have titles when it should be only G.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #497 on: January 06, 2019, 01:48:20 pm »

I think George and Charlotte only should have gotten the titles. She is in line to be Princess Royal a traditional title in the RF. She's also the first Princess born to a direct heir or heiress to the throne since 1950.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #498 on: January 06, 2019, 02:21:14 pm »

I'm kind of ok with the Cambs' kids but Harry's or Eugenie's or Beatrice's - too many people too full of themselves. It's too much.

^^^ The due date changes from January to late April. That's too much of a difference. The imminent delivery news came from Megan herself on the Christmas walk. This was her mission - to get people to think she's 9 months pregnant already. That and gracing as many royals as possible with her patronizing pat on the back. So, this is all M trying to stir the pot. I wonder how brf will respond to that.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #499 on: January 06, 2019, 02:24:39 pm »

Will kids will have titles before or after because their father is going to be king. If the queen made the wessex not use the prince title then Harry kods should have the same treatment.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 04:05:44 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: