Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:35:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and Meghan Are Expecting  (Read 42502 times)
dianab and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 04:43:07 pm »

is it true that meaghan announced it at Eugenies wedding? there's a lot of DM comments saying she did that.

I heard on the TV news she just told the Queen she did not make any big announcement at the reception.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2018, 04:59:31 pm »

She told more than the queen because that now explains why she was having such an intense conversation with Zara and ignoring Harry she was probably getting pregnancy tips

The only constant is change.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2018, 05:02:31 pm »

She is not showing that much this early so the oversized coats are a fashion blooper not a necessity. The good thing about this child is he/she they have a dad that genuinely likes kids so no matter if Murks is a narc, he will compensate.
i HIGHLY doubt harry will like/enjoy the first (6) months  and i dont doubt during that time will start the trouble between he and meghan... if doria move on to london next year more bad pr to them...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2018, 05:12:15 pm »

@scobie

The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and Duke & Duchess of Cambridge “are delighted for the couple” and were able to congratulate the Sussexes in person at Princess Eugenie’s wedding.

For those asking, Duchess Meghan did receive medical advice before deciding to continue with travel to Fiji and Tonga. It’s worth noting that she will not be at the early morning Fiji War Memorial engagement in Suva or the Colo-i-Suva forest site that Harry is doing solo.

A spokesman says that Duchess Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland “is very happy about this lovely news and looking forward to welcoming her first grandchild.” #RoyalBaby

A Kensington Palace spokesman says that Duchess Meghan is in “good health" #RoyalBaby
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2018, 05:12:53 pm »

Posted by: YooperModerator
Insert Quote
^^Maybe it’s a shock to his system that he has to be a responsible adult now?  Children aren’t just to play with.

Very good point Yooper.  The dream and the reality can be quite different!

MM moved here last November, so they haven't lived together for a year yet.  In the interim was the wedding and MM starting on public engagements (such as they are).  Things have happened very (too) quickly in this relationship, imo.  I realize that she's older and they both probably want to start a family as soon as they can but, to me, this is just too fast.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2018, 05:14:09 pm »

Maybe a doctor advised them to start early. She probably had some physical exams to see about her fertility.  It might be like the Clooneys where they have twins.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2018, 05:22:27 pm »

Heartless indeed. It’s infant baby loss day.
https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystar.co.uk%2Fnews%2Flatest-news%2F736541%2Fmeghan-markle-pregnancy-spring-2019-baby-loss-remembrance-day-prince-harry&t=ZGRlZWUzNTNlMTQxZDgzOGZjMzNmNjZmNmUwMzY3ZjQ1ZTc2MTQzMCw5OWQ3NThlMmNhNzRiMTEzODAyODM2NzYwYzEyODY2NjA1Y2Y4OTAx

https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fnews%2F7497209%2Froyal-baby-meghan-markle-prince-harry-pregnancy-announcement-infant-loss-remembrance-day%2F&t=ZjU1NzU4MWRkOTUzMTU2OTU2YjBkODJlZGJlMThmMDViZTYwODIwYSw4OThlOWE3Y2MzODUwYjZhMzhlNzA2NjcxODgxZDQwNGRiOWI1YjEz

Usually news like this goes through channels and didn’t. You just don’t spring this on the queen at someone else’s wedding. Her visas up so she’s playing games to get the royal family to intervene to get her visa and tax issues sorted now “she’s with child.”  bored3

Pictures of Harry looking miserable. Either he’s playing a game to to get rid of her as she’s been nothing but a liar and a cheat or he was dumb enough to somehow be blinded by this fake and did knock her up. How can the tour go on or them attending IG. Everything’s overshadowed by this.

The press needs to ask questions because they have them attending a booze filled 3 day party in Soho House Amsterdam. Surely if she’s pregnant now she was pregnant then. One’s obviously lying. My bet’s on Meghan.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2018, 05:29:31 pm »

^^If she has popped so fast from the Sussex visit on Oct 3rd and needed to announce 13 days later then I'm guessing twins.

Skippy posted this  laugh
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e43201e08a29658f8bc9db7a87349cd8/tumblr_pgmztehuu01xpn99lo1_640.jpg

^I was shocked that my local ABC news didn't announce and I was watching from 5:30-6:45am while getting dressed to go to work.  dontknow

sandy
Princess

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2018, 05:31:16 pm »

Harry always said he loves children. I don't see how he can be miserable. He could have ended up like a Leo Di Caprio and just be an Uncle not a father

If they went months with no pregnancy there would be probably even more comments made.

Supposedly Meghan did not drink alcohol. Didn't they skip the parties? Or so I thought.

It was on the radio and on TV when I left for work ca. 7:30 A.M. I had not opened my computer
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2018, 05:33:12 pm »

I have to admit, telling people at Eugenie's wedding was her trying to ump one up. She had plenty of days ahead to tell them and the announcement could have come after.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2018, 05:35:07 pm »

The news made it sound only the Queen was told. If there is an interview sometime, maybe more specifics will be given. Or of course People Magazine will probably give some details. I doubt there will be a gender reveal party royals don't do that sort of thing.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2018, 05:51:11 pm »

If these two want to keep bucking royal protocol, then they should be removed from the royal family. Harry’s looking like the fool as he’s the actual royal who knows full well how things are done and this isn’t. Celebrities do this kind of thing where they have no regard for other people. She’s supposed to be a humanitarian and fighter for woman’s rights yet she chooses today of all days to announce this.
They’re too disruptive and unbelievable to continue on as now they’ve put the focus on them. Every event and interview with the vets will be about them expecting. I feel bad for the vets who again won’t get proper coverage due to Meghan again.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 05:54:56 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2018, 06:03:49 pm »

She's not pregnant.  This is all a farce by Megs and her cohorts.  She's at least 37 years old -- if not older -- she's been an avid admirer of chemical substances, and she just took a plane ride halfway around the world to a place where a dangerous virus lurks.  She's not fertile and if she managed to get pregnant, then she should not be engaging in risky behavior.    This is all about PR for Meggies.   Pass the popcorn.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2018, 06:12:28 pm »

Is Fergie's tweetstorm a swipe at Meghan for upstaging Eugenie with baby news at her wedding? Duchess furiously posts pictures from daughter's big day, moments after news of royal pregnancy is announced
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6276743/Harry-Meghan-told-Royal-Family-pregnancy-Eugenies-wedding.html

Meghan's pregnant: 'Delighted' Queen shares her excitement after Harry and Meghan reveal they're expecting their first baby - five months after getting married (and they told Royal Family at Eugenie's wedding)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6276715/Harry-Meghan-announce-expecting-child-together.html
Pictures of Harry looking glum on the steps and him walking holding hands with the fraudster.

Isn’t it odd that this was announced whilst they’re both in another country? The other day there was a very odd article about if Meghan and Waity can get arrested. They can as long as the arrest happens no where near a castle or palace. Australia’s perfect then because she’s been using the royal family for money, lied about being a victim of racism and having her place broken into, etc.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:16:42 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2018, 06:21:53 pm »

He doesn't look glum just talking seriously in that photo. Not that the papers know but it doesn't look like the kid will be prince or princess unless the queen steps in. They are already talking that now. I suppose it will just be the direct monarchs kids that have the title while the monarchy lasts.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2018, 06:25:01 pm »

Odd wording.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179083518123/ladygreyhound93

Time for Jeremy Kyle. ... Prince Harry, you’re not the father  tehe
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179083338403/thats-the-one-million-question    

It’s all about her.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179083548708

Very true.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179083322463/enough

Meghan Markle is having a 'geriatric pregnancy': Duchess of Sussex's age of 37 means she will be treated as 'an older mother' (so, which other Royals gave birth over 35?)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6277987/Meghan-Markle-having-geriatric-pregnancy.html
Test should be in order when she gets back then as it’ll a high risk pregnancy. Funny though that with in the last 12 weeks she’s been said to have had a 3 day bender in Amsterdam and had a ball thrown at her during the youth coach awards, so she’s a very reckless woman who’s supposedly pregnant.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:32:14 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2018, 06:36:24 pm »

Does it really matter that she's 37 she has the good health care /money on her side ,and its not  like 50 years ago things change health care got a lot better.many women over 35 have healthy full term babies

that word 'geriatric pregnancy" shudder
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:39:05 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2018, 06:47:35 pm »

it's very tactless and unfeeling to announce during baby loss awareness week, and someone should have advised against it  thumbsdown

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2018, 06:51:44 pm »

No nowadays women in their 40s are having their first babies.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2018, 06:55:36 pm »

Laura Linney the actress had her first child in her late forties.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: