Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:38:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and Meghan Are Expecting  (Read 12557 times)
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 03:09:05 pm »

This feels strange to me.  dontknow
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2018, 03:23:00 pm »

Wow three Pregnant in a short space of time. First Pregnant Kate, then Pregnant Pippa now Pregnant Meghan will Pregnant Eugenie be next soon?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2018, 03:29:49 pm »

Apparently, the Canadian press got wind of the news and approached KP to confirm as Meghan was going to give an interview to Jessica’s husband in a one on one interview. It’s on the blogs. The timing’s very bad and bizarre and people should be questioning the timing as the tour’s now officially a circus, more so than it would’ve already been. Harry’s going to be miserable this whole trip I expect as his private life has taken over the tour and the IG. Well that’s what happens when you involve yourself with a conniving h*.
Lovely if this is a setup because Jessica and her husband seem to know this before Harry and KP. It proves that she’s been leaking all along to them and Mio. Rumour is that Harry can’t have kids due to low spurn count. So many games being played with these two that I’d love the queen to sideline Harry.

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 03:51:08 pm »

Allegedly her *cough* first marriage failed because she was sterile, Trevor, apparently she told him she could not have children and he did not mind.  Can´t remember exactly where I read it, either Jersey Deanne or a blog I follow on social media, defo read it earlier today.

Serious, the trouble with these two is that they lie, lie and lie again, who knows what the truth is.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2018, 03:59:30 pm »

If such happy news why did Harry look so p@#!# at the wedding? And really, that sleazy Jessy knew first? Pity this baby and what the poor taxpayer is in for.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2018, 04:03:34 pm »

^^I’ve read that too and this might be the info that she was paying Trevor to keep quiet.
The DM posted an article saying that Trevor could ruin her life. The news that she’s barren would do it since Harry’s known to want to have kids.
The lies and gameplaying has gone way too far and both of them should be ordered back to London and be dealt with. This is a circus and makes the royal family look bad and inept as this woman bamboozled them again. Now would be a good time for this to come to an end.
^exactly. Shouldn’t the royal family be informed so that the tour could’ve be canceled? Why announce it today before the tour and IG knowing that it’ll overshadow everything and knowing that they’ll be going to areas that are risky for a pregnant woman or one that wants to get pregnant. This better be a setup to trap Meghan and her cohorts otherwise Harry’s beyond dumb and finished.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:07:11 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 04:06:46 pm »

The BRF doesnt lookk bad. This whole marriage is good PR. And a kid is good news for them.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2018, 04:09:48 pm »

The question now is will the queen give them the title of Prince or princess like she did for Williams kids. By law they don't have the right until Charles takes the throne. So will the queen give them those titles or will they be ladies and Lords children.

The only constant is change.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2018, 04:10:13 pm »

There’s a DM photo of Harry sitting on the steps outside their lodgings in Sydney, looking downcast. He is sitting with a security guard.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2018, 04:13:06 pm »

^^HM doesn't have a choice in the matter anymore if meghan wants it, it will be so.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2018, 04:18:37 pm »

If Charles wants to reduce the RF they shouldnt have titles. If thry do it is going to be fun for Andrew.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2018, 04:19:32 pm »

Posted by: Snowpea
Insert Quote
If such happy news why did Harry look so p@#!# at the wedding?

Exactly!  Harry hasn't looked his usual happy self for a while now.
There was no need to announce it at Eugenie's wedding other than to steal some of her thunder, imho.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2018, 04:27:48 pm »

MeAgain already made it clear on Eugenie’s wedding day.  That’s about the extent of MeAgain’s care for anyone but her darn selfish self. 

I pity this child, no matter how she gets her mits on it. It’s nothing but $ and attention to herself.  No one loves her quite as much as her.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2018, 04:28:53 pm »

^^Maybe it’s a shock to his system that he has to be a responsible adult now?  Children aren’t just to play with.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2018, 04:29:52 pm »

It takes two. Harry is going to be a father and Meghan a mother. It could be said he could be upstaging too.

I was skeptical about her being pregnant when she wore that coat. I thought it would be next year when the announcement came.

Harry always talked about having children.  William said publicly it was a game changer when he had his first child I think Harry would agree.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2018, 04:30:55 pm »

^^ yeah well maybe this time he will grow up?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 04:34:20 pm »

^After the cutesy kid stage, he’ll have to.  Or fail miserably pretty much like his father did.  I’m not holding my breath, Alex, on Harry getting the point of maturity.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2018, 04:38:07 pm »

well hope this will make harry have some growth . he cant be the child BFF they will run all over him

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2018, 04:40:40 pm »

is it true that meaghan announced it at Eugenies wedding? there's a lot of DM comments saying she did that.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2018, 04:41:27 pm »

She is not showing that much this early so the oversized coats are a fashion blooper not a necessity. The good thing about this child is he/she they have a dad that genuinely likes kids so no matter if Murks is a narc, he will compensate. That happened with me and my parents. My dad saved me, God bless his soul. This could be an egg donor though. It could be theirs. These days older women have kids one way or another and it is a good thing for women. Before we had to conceive right away in our 20s like Diana. So I am extremely curious if it is their bio kid, how the genes will combine. As I've said before, they could have the blonde kids. Don't know about the redhead gene with hers. Anyway, the kid will have a big nose no matter what I think if it is their bio kid. That can be fixed like Megs nose. The child is lucky being born to such a family whether you like them or not. By the way, Kate announced her third pregnancy at the timing of their announcement of engagement so I think that when the pregnancy happens, it doesn't matter what else is scheduled in that family. If they have an Aries, they will have their hands full.

The only constant is change.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: