Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:14:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and Meghan Are Expecting  (Read 11252 times)
meememe
Duchess

« on: October 15, 2018, 08:44:01 am »

KP have announced that Meghan and Harry are expecting a baby in the spring of 2019.

I have just heard this news on Channel 7 down here and they are saying KP have just made the announcement.
beline
courtier

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 09:11:58 am »

The announcement from KP

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1051739344887848960

Meghan already has the 12-week scan. So she's already into her second trimester. March baby ?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:18:15 am by beline » Logged
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 09:13:53 am »

Just heard it on Channel 9 here too. The main news because they landed in Sydney earlier today.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:23:24 am »

Did they break into the Channel 9 news with the announcement? They did on Channel 7.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 09:48:09 am »

Congratulations to Harry and Meghan. I bet Harry is over the moon. He always wanted a family of his own. It might be an Easter baby!
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 09:58:23 am »

Delighted for them both.  Congratulations.  So far tour is unaltered, although there was a guestion about Fiji.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 10:33:06 am »

Yea congrats  wopedo now let me rant

I truly feel sorry that the IG will now be overshadowed by their news, I mean, it was already being overshadowed by her presence anyway, now more so that ever.

I can just see the articles on DM: "Pregant Meghan visits the Taronga Zoo." Its gonna be insane!  nervous Poor IG athletes.

This woman doesn't care about anybody but herself. I understand that they are happy, but she is not the first woman to be pregnant and its not like she had to announce early like Kate did with the HG.

She hasn't looked pregnant to me because she is so thin even though so many were saying she was and she couldn't go 16 days until the tour was over to announce?! She wants sympathy articles while visiting Fiji and Tonga. Again all about her, its sickening.  ick

Rant over tehe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 10:47:25 am »

The IG needs bums on seats for it to survive for years to come and make a profit. It needs full arenas every day. This news is more likely to bring the IG more into the spotlight, not dampen anything down. And I'm sure the athletes, many of whom know Harry personally, are very happy for them both.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 11:02:35 am »

Yay for them

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 11:51:40 am »

The IG needs bums on seats for it to survive for years to come and make a profit. It needs full arenas every day. This news is more likely to bring the IG more into the spotlight, not dampen anything down. And I'm sure the athletes, many of whom know Harry personally, are very happy for them both.

Listening to the news tonight they were saying that the IG are virtually a sell-out and that was before this announcement so no worries on that score.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 11:57:50 am »

its the child to be that I feel bad for. for many reasons.
they really still could have waited until after the tour,
everything is going to be overshadowed by "pregnant megan" but of course, that's how she wanted it no doubt.
 naughty
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 12:01:45 pm »

^ Yup but here we go laundry
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 12:22:58 pm »

One is delighted! The Queen shares her excitement after Harry and Meghan reveal they're expecting their first child - five months after getting married (and they told Royal Family at Eugenie's wedding)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6276715/Harry-Meghan-announce-expecting-child-together.html
Odd couple indeed. Wasn’t she partying a few weeks ago in Amsterdam at Soho House? Hard to believe even this news as so much fake news has surrounded this couple.
Sad that Harry chose a shoo House woman to be his wife and mother of his children.  dontknow
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:27:01 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 12:31:36 pm »

^ She's a superhuman - no morning sickness, no problem flying long distance while she's few months pregnant, no problem partying in Amsterdam, flying to Canada...the easiest of all pregnancies in the world.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2018, 01:44:04 pm »

^ Exactly  laundry
pravda101
royal watcher

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2018, 01:51:31 pm »

I feel bad for the child, having those two as parents but congratulations I guess.

What I find odd is that if she is into her second trimester, then she would’ve either known or suspected something was up at the Soho party in Amsterdam. So why would she take an unnecessary risk.

I’m also surprised that she’s still going to Tonga and Fiji. Seems a bit risky with Zika still an issue there.

This should be an interesting few months.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2018, 01:56:34 pm »

She gives me the vibes of the character from the movie Gone Girl. He just looks like a hypocrite and a fool. I don’t see why this could’ve been announced prior to the tour and the tour postponed. Now these fools have done it again and overshadowed the IG.
Remember she was in high heels in the gym a few weeks ago having a ball thrown to her which could’ve easily hit her tummy, so that’s risky if she was supposedly pregnant then.

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2018, 02:03:34 pm »

Interesting snippet from March.  No idea if true or not, and don´t care. All I care about is we, the taxpayers, are being landed with another huge expense, never mind the homeless, the NHS suffering badly, and etc. lt´s jut for out fortunes for a sprog the royal family should be paying for themselves.

Blind Items Revealed #5
March 23, 2018

This former B list mostly television actress with an alliteration for her name told her ex she was unable to get pregnant, so this should all be very interesting the next year.

Meghan Markle
POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 10:30 AM 53 COMMENTS 

LABELS: BLIND ITEMS REVEALED
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 02:37:34 pm »

If Chicken Legs is pregnant, then I'm the Queen of England.   It is past time for this farce to end.   bored3
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 02:54:47 pm »

Congrats to them

But it is not nice to tell the same day something else is happening... poor eugenie

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: