Royal Gossip
January 23, 2019, 10:02:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Wedding Thread  (Read 5947 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2018, 01:25:17 am »

He looks constipated half the time...she already has that "of course it's about me" look. That is just sad in a young child.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2018, 01:44:00 am »

I like the fact that the Scottish State Coach was used for Princess Eugenie and Jack. It is very stylish.

Really A Baron
sandy
Princess

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2018, 01:55:54 am »

The sugars on the DM comments keep going on about Charlotte looking just like the Queen. like a bunch of groupies. She looks like Carole but they don't want to admit it.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2018, 02:29:53 am »

This was THE best Windsore wedding in a very long time; the bride and groom are totally and completely in love with each other and it showed! Loved Eugenie's dress and the tiara. Jack's parents look like they will be great in laws and someday grandparents.

I wasn't surprised in the least about Waity flashing; it was time.  thumbsdown

I was hoping Bea would be at the alter with her sister but I guess cray cray mum needed to be controlled.

Andy is a proud papa and obviously loves his girls.

MEggles in that ill fitting garment.  sigh
SouthernBelle
royal watcher

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2018, 03:07:20 am »

Kate looks like an idiot trying to hold that skirt down.  You’d think by now she’d have grasped the concept that she needs weights in the hems.  All.  The.  Hems. 

Duh.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2018, 03:09:15 am »

Do tell why Camilla was not present!  laundry
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2018, 03:10:21 am »

Why don't her designers just put them in? Surely they don't want their creations being associated with flashing and indignity? It's baffling, that especially at a wedding like this, those details weren't handled.

^ She had some engagement at some school. Heaven knows, that's probably not the whole story.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2018, 03:12:04 am »

I think Kate buys outlet stuff, not custom made and her other accessories might be rented out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2018, 03:48:13 am »

There are lots of stories going around about Camilla's absence, ranging from a house party at Birkhall so she couldn't leave the guests, to the she is so dutiful the engagement at a Scottish school came first.

There are speculations about Camilla being bitter about Andrew not speaking up for herself and Charles when she was trying to be accepted into the family before she and Charles were engaged.

It's also been said that she can't stand Fergie (nor can Phil or Charles really) and the fact that Sarah and Diana were good friends and she Fergie has nothing but favourable things to say of her dead sister in law even now, is a further black mark.

I just don't think Andrew and Charles are close brothers and as Camilla isn't that friendly with any of the Yorks. It may just have been that Camilla couldn't be bothered to go down to Windsor for one day and then return to Scotland and her guests.
Val
Princess

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2018, 07:34:07 am »

^
^
Whatever there is said to be more than meets the eye.

Andrew is a great social media user and is up to the minute about what is being said by whom. 

Many comments too that there was something slightly odd about Fergue’s behaviour, some even saying that she looked slightly deranged.  Much of the time she kept her head right down and looked at the floor particularly when walking back along the aisle.
Val
Princess

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2018, 07:59:47 am »

Spot on article by Amanda Platell

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6271445/Eugenie-deeply-love-wedding-proportion-writes-AMANDA-PLATELL.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2018, 09:25:05 am »

She probably meant the crowds screaming.

I watched the video of the debacle wedding in May and the crowd weren´t screaming, not a lot of people there either.  Pretty sure she meant the brats.
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2018, 10:47:55 am »

I have yet to watch the ceremony, but from the pictures I've seen:
I absolutely love Eugenie's choices of wedding dress, make-up, tiara, flowers! They do seem very in love! loveshower flower
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2018, 11:01:46 am »

Great article!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6270269/Prince-Andrew-hugs-new-son-law-hilarious-reception-speech.html

Inside Eugenie and Jack's wild wedding party! Robbie Williams jumped on stage to perform for VIPs as tequila flowed until the early hours in a lavishly decorated marquee at the Royal Lodge
sandy
Princess

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2018, 11:45:58 am »

There are lots of stories going around about Camilla's absence, ranging from a house party at Birkhall so she couldn't leave the guests, to the she is so dutiful the engagement at a Scottish school came first.

There are speculations about Camilla being bitter about Andrew not speaking up for herself and Charles when she was trying to be accepted into the family before she and Charles were engaged.

It's also been said that she can't stand Fergie (nor can Phil or Charles really) and the fact that Sarah and Diana were good friends and she Fergie has nothing but favourable things to say of her dead sister in law even now, is a further black mark.

I just don't think Andrew and Charles are close brothers and as Camilla isn't that friendly with any of the Yorks. It may just have been that Camilla couldn't be bothered to go down to Windsor for one day and then return to Scotland and her guests.

Fergie was fawning all over Camilla on Larry King in the early 2000s. guess Camilla didn't hear it.

Better Camilla was not there, cannot stand the woman.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2018, 12:10:46 pm »

There were 1100 members of the public who went into a ballot in May to wait outside the Chapel. I watched that wedding from start to finish as well as the one yesterday, which had the same number. Harry's crowd was noisier. There were also an estimated 120,000 people out on the streets of Windsor in May. The newspapers and TV coverage of yesterday showed far far fewer, though it was a weekday. The journalists and commentators have all stated that there were far fewer onlookers and there are comparison photos to prove it.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2018, 03:22:55 pm »

Btw the only time we have seen a good curtsy to the queen.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2018, 03:44:25 pm »

^Have to agree.  In fact, as I watched her, I thought, “oh, so that’s how it’s supposed to look.”  Quite elegant, really, when done right, smoothly and with composure.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2018, 03:56:30 pm »

Content deleted at poster’s request.  YM
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:02:27 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2018, 04:14:00 pm »

^Have to agree.  In fact, as I watched her, I thought, “oh, so that’s how it’s supposed to look.”  Quite elegant, really, when done right, smoothly and with composure.

Who? Pictures please.  easter-James
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: