Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:27:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Wedding Thread  (Read 7378 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2018, 06:32:12 pm »

An awful lot of green outfits.  To the superstitious, green is for bad luck, let’s hope not and that Eugenie had her some borrowed, something blue etc on.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2018, 06:41:48 pm »

I agree about the cost being borne by the taxpayer.  PA asid in his interview it is not a public event but a famiiy wedding - he is a big hypocrite.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2018, 06:56:39 pm »

I think it's a real shame that so many details of the wedding were ripped off from H&M. It would have been better (and cheaper) to marry in the chapel on Andrew's estate, and to skip the Windsor part altogether.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 07:12:20 pm »

Eugenie was a stunning bride, as I knew she would be. Loved everything about this wedding.  flower
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 07:14:52 pm »

^^ I love a country wedding, myself. I think a wedding at home, where she grew up, would have been lovely. It also would have been a way to stand apart from the pack, to remind MM of her roots, if that was her (her father's) desire.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2018, 07:17:18 pm »

Why does Pips have three legs and two colour shoes? tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2018, 07:31:32 pm »

I think Pippa is walking side by side with someone else. ETA: On second thought, it looks like a shadow or some kind of photoshop issue.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2018, 07:39:45 pm »

^ My two thoughts exactly tehe That was unfortunate... laugh

Charlotte and George look like such beautiful children. Charlotte is growing up to be quite the beauty. You can see it in the videos and on the telly during the ceremony. She looks so much different on video and nothing at all like Council Carol(e)! Nothing! Neither child looks Midds or Winds and I don't believe Louis will, either. But they are adorable children. flirt

Princess Eugenie looked simply gorgeous. And Jack looked extremely happy.  loveshower
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:42:19 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2018, 08:06:50 pm »

This is getting good, another article about Prince Harry's shoes  laugh

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6270421/Prince-Harry-attends-Princess-Eugenies-wedding-heavily-distressed-shoes.html

I almost feel sorry for him  Tongue
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2018, 08:16:59 pm »

Put this on the wrong post earlier. I did not realize that Pippa and Chelsey were friends with Eugenie. Did all the midds get invited?

The only constant is change.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2018, 08:31:24 pm »

The more I look at the wedding gown, the more beautiful it is.  The music was so lovely, too.  This is the first royal wedding that I’ve enjoyed for a very long time.  Good job!

From article.  A little giggle.  Love Zara.  tehe

The ceremony was more muted than Harry and Meghan's in the same venue just five months beforehand, with Zara Tindall telling the Duke of Sussex 'it's very quiet compared to the screaming at your wedding'.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2018, 09:28:01 pm »

^ omg I love that quote. And for that reason I think both weddings were very different. I do not think Eugenie copied Harry at all.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2018, 09:50:33 pm »

Lizziedrippin, Rhodes, Greece, moments ago
Were you watching the same video as me ? The little boy who tripped up the step had been holding Lady Louise's hand then let go because Charlotte who was holding his other hand turned round to wave to everyone behind her. Charlotte is fast becoming a 'Look at Me, Look at Me;' diva. Just look at her face on her last bridesmaids' duties. She hated the fact her brother was getting more attention than her when he pretended to be marching like a little soldier. If looks could kill he'd be dead ! That's where Kate needs to pay attention. The Bridal Attendant position today was given to Beatrice and Louise and as a young 14 yr old I think Louise coped excellently with six Bridal youngster 'monsters'

Carole Middleton genes dont fail EVER - her daughters ARE THE SAME!

btw Robbie Williams' daughter, Savanna, Maud &, banker' son are gorgeous children! no comments about the others....
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2018, 09:52:09 pm »

She probably meant the crowds screaming.

The only constant is change.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2018, 10:04:24 pm »

^I'm not sure about that.  If you look at Mike's face after she said that, it looks like she was throwing some shade.
Who knows about the screaming? Could be the crowd, the preacher, the choir, Murky, or Hazza himself.

I haven't played since I stopped
sandy
Princess

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2018, 10:07:04 pm »

The neckline was perfect. A small veil would have looked nice. The gown was a trifle roomy something like Diana's but it did not have those puff sleeves. Overall nice for her.
I rate this gown nicer than Kate's (which I found meh) and Meghan's.  Something really appealing and original about it.

I liked to see George laughing. I wish Charlotte would lighten up and have fun too.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2018, 10:45:47 pm »

People online are speculating she took inspiration from Sleeping Beauty, as in the Disney movie. I don't have an opinion there, I just thought it interesting.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2018, 12:46:05 am »

Lizziedrippin, Rhodes, Greece, moments ago
Were you watching the same video as me ? The little boy who tripped up the step had been holding Lady Louise's hand then let go because Charlotte who was holding his other hand turned round to wave to everyone behind her. Charlotte is fast becoming a 'Look at Me, Look at Me;' diva. Just look at her face on her last bridesmaids' duties. She hated the fact her brother was getting more attention than her when he pretended to be marching like a little soldier. If looks could kill he'd be dead ! That's where Kate needs to pay attention. The Bridal Attendant position today was given to Beatrice and Louise and as a young 14 yr old I think Louise coped excellently with six Bridal youngster 'monsters'

Carole Middleton genes dont fail EVER - her daughters ARE THE SAME!
btw Robbie Williams' daughter, Savanna, Maud &, banker' son are gorgeous children! no comments about the others....

You know, I'm disgusted at how Kate and William are NOT raising their kids to handle publicity responsibly. Charlotte and her brother are not raised to behave on the balcony and it should be clear that neither are aware of how to behave well anywhere. All that time on her hands and Kate clearly hasn't been raising her daughter properly.

Why was Pippa even there? Christ, I get it that the MIdds just LURRVEEE being at royal events, but Pippa has no real legitimate right to be at that wedding considering the hostility towards the Yorkies and the hostility from the Yorkies.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2018, 01:18:05 am »

^ My two thoughts exactly tehe That was unfortunate... laugh

Charlotte and George look like such beautiful children. Charlotte is growing up to be quite the beauty. You can see it in the videos and on the telly during the ceremony. She looks so much different on video and nothing at all like Council Carol(e)! Nothing! Neither child looks Midds or Winds and I don't believe Louis will, either. But they are adorable children. flirt

Princess Eugenie looked simply gorgeous. And Jack looked extremely happy.  loveshower

Disagree, those children are not cute or beautiful in any way. Charlotte is growing up to look as mean and cold as Council Caro. Looks like one of those children with nothing special about them who only THINK the world revolves around them.

Not close to adorable IMO. Not very well-mannered or well brought up either.

Eugenie looked regal and quite dignified - now SHE was a beautiful child.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2018, 01:19:00 am »

I understand James M. was there. Or so the press said.

Pippa wants to be in the limelight so badly.

Charlotte seems to be like her father with the attitude
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: