Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:08:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Wedding Thread  (Read 7161 times)
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2018, 01:27:19 am »

A description of Princess Eugenie's wedding bouquet   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ncrg75Llw

Really A Baron
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2018, 06:57:21 pm »

See Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's Handwritten Thank You Notes to Fans Following Wedding
It’s been three weeks since Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot in a romantic ceremony at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle, and the thank you cards to fans are already in the mail.
The newlyweds added a personal touch to their thank you notes, which were sent to those who wished them well following the wedding, according to photos shared by royal fan LoopyCrown3 on Instagram. In addition to an envelope with Eugenie and Jack’s joint monogram and the official portrait of the couple with their bridal party, they appeared to send a handwritten note.
“Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so special and for thinking of us as we start our married life. We are completely overwhelmed with happiness,” they say in the message, simply signed “Eugenie + Jack.”
https://www.southernliving.com/syndication/princess-eugenie-jack-brooksbank-handwritten-thank-you-notes-wedding?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article&utm_term=556823
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2018, 07:35:39 pm »

WOW!!  Was just coming here to update.

Unlike PW/WK and the Dynamic D&D from whom I have received no notice whatsoever to my gift/donations for their stupid weddings, I received my truly lovely thank you note AND receipt from Jack and Eugenie today.  Class will tell.  flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2018, 01:34:21 am »

^ oh wow still nothing form WK and malibu barbie <--- I like that name you give megs and brokedown GI Joe?  I guess one couple to busy doing whatever and the next couple too bust cupping baby bump and living the celeb life

Edit
you might still get something this person get a thank you letter

Gert's Royal Replies
‏@GertsReplies
Prince Harry & Duchess Meghan's Wedding Reply! https://gertsroyalreplies.blogspot.com/2018/11/prince-harry-duchess-meghan-wedding.html
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:38:20 am by Fly on the wall » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2018, 01:48:53 am »

^I’ll wait breathlessly by the mailbox.  They didn’t respond personally and sent a picture of themselves!?  GI Jerk is more like it.  Gaak.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2018, 01:56:41 pm »

Of course Eugenie would send a lovely thank you note. The York princesses know how to act and behave. They received proper home training from their parents. For all of their faults, Fergie and Andrew did an excellent job raising these two lovely girls. Give me the Yorkies any day over Prince Clench Jaw Willy and Stupid Harry and their unacceptable brides.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2018, 02:04:34 pm »

I agree. I do think Eugenie and Jack really appreciated getting cards and good wishes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2018, 09:15:58 pm »

New Pics of Princess Eugenie’s Second Wedding Dress Show It Also Highlighted Her Scars
In a month full of tension and fire, let's return to the comparative tranquility of October with one of our favorite moments of the month: Princess Eugenie's wedding. The royal made a beautiful blushing bride, and her fashion choices sent a specific message since they were tailor-made to highlight scars on her back from scoliosis surgery.
On Thursday, it became clear that displaying her back was the name of the game for the reception dress, too. Eugenie's embroidered Zac Posen gown was only pictured from the front until the designer took to Instagram this week, and sure enough, the dress tastefully dips in the back.
https://www.instyle.com/news/princess-eugenie-reception-dress-wedding?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article&utm_term=3393326
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2018, 09:29:55 pm »

I would have loved to see better photos of this dress. I think the main photo doesnt make it justice.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sanka
gossip insider

« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2018, 10:01:14 am »

The second dress is very nice too. I really liked Princess Eugenie's wedding dress.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2018, 11:29:40 am »

That’s a beautiful second dress as much as I can see of it.  It seems to be too close to the negligee style of evening dress rather than wedding gown.  I think she made the right choice if that’s true.  Her dress was dynamite.  Both of them (wedding/evening).

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2018, 04:04:02 pm »

Of course Eugenie would send a lovely thank you note. The York princesses know how to act and behave. They received proper home training from their parents. For all of their faults, Fergie and Andrew did an excellent job raising these two lovely girls. Give me the Yorkies any day over Prince Clench Jaw Willy and Stupid Harry and their unacceptable brides.

Very much so India.  Lovely to see both of them at the birthday bash.  They both looked lovely.  Beatrice looking as if she had a a new hair style that really suited
her.  Such contrasts to the other two.   
marion
Duchess

« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2018, 08:14:53 pm »

Another pic, previously unpublished, of Eugenie and Jack on their wedding day
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqfSQgZF-Xo/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control&ig_mid=W-2yEAABAAHy1RASTi7mcYTI5Rf9
india
Princess

« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2018, 03:40:28 pm »

They are darling together
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2018, 08:10:38 pm »

Urgh I *despise* it when regular photos are turned black and white for no apparent reason.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2019, 07:31:27 pm »

Anything Meghan can do! Eugenie and Jack’s royal wedding outfits will go on display at Windsor Castle - and it's all down to her HRH title
    Eugenie, 28 and her husband's outfits will be on display from 1st March 
    Some of the Queen's other grandchildren and their spouses didn't have dresses displayed
    Sophie Wessex, Autumn Kelly and Zara Tindall's dresses didn't go on show
    However, Eugenie is blood princess and has a royal title 
    Announcement comes just after Meghan and Harry's outfit exhibition closed
The exhibition, A Royal Wedding: HRH Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank will showcase Eugenie's Peter Pilotto gown from the 1st of March in Windsor Castle's state apartments.
he announcement comes just a month after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding outfits closed for viewing to the public at Windsor castle, while Kate Middleton's wedding dress was also displayed at Buckingham Palace after her marriage to Prince William.
The exhibition, A Royal Wedding: HRH Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank, will open on March 1st at Windsor Castle's state apartments.  Cool
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6683185/Eugenie-Jacks-royal-wedding-outfits-display-Windsor-Castle.html
Since that was an actually real royal wedding, it's worth the monet=y to see the display.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2019, 07:35:32 pm »

Rather silly. Zara has the same amount of royal blood that the York girls have as does Lady Louise. They don't have the titles but it does not mean they don't have the same "blood ties" that Bea and Eugenie have Seems strange to me. And Sophie IS an HRH but perhaps it was not the "custom" to display her gown after the wedding, back then. I don't discount that in future other gowns will be displayed including sophie's and Zara's.

Harry and Meghan had a royal wedding. Jack got no royal titles on marrying Eugenie.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2019, 10:51:16 pm »

That HRH title is important as that is what determines whether a person is royal or not. Eugenie is royal, Zara is not. That is why Eugenie had a wedding with all the bells and whistles she had while Zara didn't have that - although the security bill would have been very high as she shut down a section of central Edinburgh for her wedding.

I doubt that Sophie, Autumn's or Zara's wedding gowns will ever be put on display. If they were going to be displayed they would have been done by now.

sanka
gossip insider

« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2019, 12:29:28 am »

I think it is lovely that Eugenie's dress will be displayed. It was a very beautiful dress.

I am wondering whether the DM is just grabbing the headlines as ususal with the reference to HRH. It could all be down to whether the person wanted it displayed. Princess Anne did not have her dresses displayed.

Hoping Eugenie is displaying her dress for the funds to go to charity.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2019, 02:17:40 am »

All the modern royal wedding gowns, Kate's, Meghan's and now Eugenie's have been exhibited under the aegis of the Royal Collection Trust. That's a charity started decades ago by the Queen to help preserved and protect all the artworks and artifacts in the Royal Collection, which is spread over several palaces. Therefore any profits from the exhibiting of Eugenie's gown will, like the others, go to this charity.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: