Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 11:10:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Wedding Thread  (Read 5349 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2018, 04:32:55 pm »

I liked the evening frock, but not whatever it was on the bosom front.  I thought it was lovely but what the heck with the boob area, bit tacky I thought, for me it spoiled the rest of the frock.  Lovely colour, lovely fit, lovely design other than the boobs.  She looks very happy and blooming, quite natural, unlike someone we could mention earlier in the year.

I agree. the fit around the bodice just did not exactly fit right. the material was great on the gown and the skirt but the upper part looked "off" to me.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2018, 06:19:17 pm »

Eugenie is a buxom young woman and that shows up in what she wears.  She would look much better fashion wise if she had breast reduction surgery, but I wouldn't recommend surgery to anyone just for fashion.   Regardless, her dress was stunning. 
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2018, 06:43:28 pm »

^  Agree with both your comments.  Her genuine happiness contributed to how wonderful she looked too, imho.  loveshower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2018, 07:44:48 pm »

If the kids needed to be supervised, they should not have been at the wedding; it's that simple and straightforward and this is supposed to be a wedding, not a child jamboree.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2018, 09:12:16 pm »

Sometimes there are just too many child attendants. It gets to be like a small pre-school class. I think no more than three would be appropriate
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2018, 10:36:39 pm »

Princess Anne just had two

The only constant is change.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2018, 01:21:24 am »

I like Princess Eugenie going up the church steps.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whSYsnvJ8s

Really A Baron
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2018, 01:36:39 am »

I really enjoyed this wedding and thought the evening dress was beautiful.  It raises her to a more mature level than we’ve seen before.  She has a lovely figure and at this stage should be confident in her womanhood, and she was/is.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2018, 02:13:52 pm »

I really enjoyed watching that wedding, just to see the joy on Eugenie’s face, his nervousness and then relief and happiness was wonderful. They are a lovely couple. They flashed up Eugenie in her evening gown on tv and I loved it as soon as I saw it. There has been a lot of criticism of her breasts, but she has a more womanly figure than we are used to seeing these days and I thought she looked marvellous. She is happy and confident which really shows through. Big difference to the other wedding. Thank goodness there was no ranting in the pulpit.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2018, 02:27:25 pm »

She’s got a figure many women would envy.  There’s nothing wrong with her breasts.  Goodness gracious, they’re feminine and her figure is voluptuous.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
marion
Duchess

« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2018, 06:56:22 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true and  Eugenie was upset and could explain Fergie's tweeting when the baby announcement was made.   The "royal insider" who said murky wouldn't dream of trying to overshadow Eugenie must be on another planet.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-eugenie-disappeared-wedding-after-13425837
sandy
Princess

« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2018, 07:23:06 pm »

Eugenie got the wedding of her dreams and more.She had the perfect gown married the one she loved. She never looked upset to me the whole time. I don't think she gave her cousin a thought. Meghan did not make a public announcement at any point. The public did not know. Fergie should not grumble and be grateful Pippa did not go into labor during the ceremony
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2018, 07:37:41 pm »

^ I disagree. Megan going up to people to 'announce' how important she things she is during the wedding is distasteful, petty and tacky.

Also, I love Woopi but her comments that ' it's not a big deal' that Megan tried to ruin Eug's big day are distasteful. Haven't Eug suffered enough? She pushed the emgagement announcemwnt so that M can shine with fakeness, she pushed her wrdding because of this narc...

At the end of the day - these pics are divine: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6282771/Eugenie-shares-informal-wedding-snap-showing-surrounded-bridesmaids-page-boys.html

and not like the fake smiles and cut out booing at you know who's wedding.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 07:40:54 pm by Ariel » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2018, 08:13:48 pm »

Well the "glory" did not last long. Pippa is in the news now.

The public did not know Meghan was pregnant, and that was not a maternity outfit she wore.

If Eugenie thought her wedding was "ruined" she sure gave a bad imitation of it. She looked so blissful she was just paying attention to her new husband.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 08:16:19 pm by sandy » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2018, 09:21:15 pm »

Nice pic
https://twitter.com/TeaCambridges/status/1052229775228579840

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2018, 02:48:52 am »

Well the "glory" did not last long. Pippa is in the news now.

The public did not know Meghan was pregnant, and that was not a maternity outfit she wore.

If Eugenie thought her wedding was "ruined" she sure gave a bad imitation of it. She looked so blissful she was just paying attention to her new husband.

No it wasn't a maternity coat but it was big and the fact she only buttoned the top two buttons gave out clues.

Eugenie looked gloriously in love! I doubt she thought anything about MEg, although she was probably ticked off MEg announced her pregnancy at the reception. That was very tacky and rude. Kinda like MEg herself.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2018, 09:32:24 pm »

The best royal bride ever...

Loved the dress, the flowers and all the rest...

Regarding Meghan, well it's distasteful... she knows that Harry is above his cousin so the limelight will go to them.. but she loves the attention... bet a million that they will end up like Tessy and Louis... maybe in less time.. a date that happened far away, them a quick proposal with a marriage in 6 7 months and a baby in even less than 12 months from proposal.. everything going to quick to secure someones position to hold into power

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2018, 12:27:18 am »

She 's an older woman having her first baby. she really can't afford to wait.

THe limelight has always shone more on William and Harry than Bea and Eugenie. even before W and H chose their respective brides.

The thing is the public did not know Meghan was pregnant during the ceremony.

And it was not H and M's fault many networks did not cover the wedding.

That said. Eugenie's gown IMO is better than Kate's and Meghan's.
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2018, 02:16:06 pm »

Eugenie's dress really was amazing and that tiara was so beautiful  flower
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2018, 06:23:32 pm »

I agree!! Eugenie looked like gorgeous!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: