Royal Gossip
March 22, 2019, 05:05:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sayers Croft Forest School and Wildlife Garden October 2  (Read 2815 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2018, 06:51:10 pm »

^excelent post.
Waity will always be just that and Wills mistake as he married his f and drinking buddy who waited around for him for years with her legs opened at his beck and call. Meghan's a joke who will be a sad side show. So unfortunately, this lazy woman called Waity is the future quenn consult and is expected to be the future of the monarch, which is quite pathetic and sad. Long live the queen. It must hurt her deeply to see the monarchy heading for demise now.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2018, 07:18:29 pm »

I agree that the sainthood bestowed upon Waity is sickening, to say the least. Everything seems forgotten. I have no doubt that some people have "switched camps" and now see Waity as better than she was/ is, as well as that some people suddenly have an interest and speak in favour of Waity since M entered the scene.

But in the grand total, I have the suspicion that there is a great palace push being done and the old game of spare (& wife) being thrown under the bus in favour of heir (& wife). I think TPTB are in ways delighted and possibly support the current sentiment, as the Cambs's image was in pretty bad shape (lazy etc etc), and now they are glorified in the comments like the perfect couple waiting in the wings to sit their lazy incompetent bums on the throne.

Just a thought I had just about now. I think it is worth considering, because in the grand scheme of things I doubt that people have forgotten how the Cambs really are. On the other hand people seem to have the attention span of goldfish these days, so who knows.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2018, 08:36:03 pm »

All we have to do is wait for Kate to screw up again and things will go back to their regularly scheduled programming; Kate isn't Diana who had the press able to cover up her screw-ups and second, Kate is not Diana, who had a perfect work ethic and established work record. Kate also has her greedy family and frankly she can't stop herself from making another mistake, one after another. It also makes no difference behind closed doors, that much I do know.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: