Royal Gossip
March 19, 2019, 11:40:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sayers Croft Forest School and Wildlife Garden October 2  (Read 2807 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 07:41:35 pm »

I see such sickening comments by sycophants of Kate in the DM one who said she has "luscious hair" and is "classy" and " a wonderful  Queen, and some accompany this with a go at Harry and Meghan. The worst of the comments to me are the ones who raise the lazy woman to sainthood and one even said she does not wear heavy Makeup ! And it is embarrassing the way the DM makes a fuss about her first "work" since the maternity leave ended (I say from what). I wonder if some comments are by her PR just to try to make Kate "relevant." Some even fawn over the woman "losing the baby weight." Well why not she had enough leisure time to hit the gym each day. And some are labeling her the new Diana even though Diana was never lazy like her workshy daughter in law.

Just relax; once there is someone new on the scene, someone solid, the good coverage will go away. All Kate has left is PR and that isn't going to do much in the long term. She's just enjoying a brief uptick and refreshed after being able to excuse her laziness with maternity leave, plus Meg's arrival as villain royal duchess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2018, 07:48:49 pm »

Kate is still lazy. And common, she also is lazy and she is pushing 37 and has not worked nearly as much as other women in her age bracket. Even with meghan on the scene I see Kate as the same as she's always been.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2018, 09:54:24 pm »

^exactly.
The main issue with Waity seems to be lost; she’s the future queen consort who’s role is to make the monarchy relevant to the people. She, as well as the future king, Wills, can’t afford to be seen as out of touch, rich, work shy and idle as they’re seen now. Meghan as the villain duchess is a waste of time because she’s not ever going to be anything but Soho House trashy house girl narc opportunist that either Harry got duped into marrying by his own actions of associating with party going rid raf or a host of other reasons outside of his control. Anyway, as bad as Harry looks now, he’s making Wills look like king material even though he’s really not.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2018, 11:20:29 pm »

I think Kate being lost comes from not doing a full programme of duties. If she occupied herself on a day to day basis at an office of one of her patronages (those she has left) then I do believe she would be more favorably occupied. Instead she's just drifting and if a courtier does try to take charge, the courtier in question would get blasted by the press (or who knows who) and Kate gets away with shirking. Kate clearly doesn't want to do stuff for charity, doesn't want to appear at state occasions, doesn't even want to stay at Balmoral for the full season that HM usually stays (unlike Diana who basically had to stay the entire time), and clearly only does duties as a way of being able to jet off to Mustique. So really, it shouldn't be all that surprising. If she did a full roster of appearances, she wouldn't be so lost. Her entire 'career' is supposed to be daily appearances, conferences with her charities, and also doing appearances on behalf of her charities (at fundraising galas). She should be doing speeches, making appearances on behalf of her government, and building ties for William to use when he becomes King.

Kate is still lazy. And common, she also is lazy and she is pushing 37 and has not worked nearly as much as other women in her age bracket. Even with meghan on the scene I see Kate as the same as she's always been.

I think Kate has made the fatal mistake in life, trying to be something she's not, but getting herself locked in before she was able to realize that. I think she thought she wanted to be a royal consort, did her best for a decade to pass the 'audition,' and after marriage she might have thought that she would be free to try new things, but she foolishly didn't realize that once she had that "HRH," she would be required to work hard in order to keep it, much less get respect. I believe she did want to try her hand at a charity shop or photography career or one thing or another, but once she had that ring on her finger, she threw it all away with both hands. She also likely didn't realize that the BRF hadn't adopted her, she was just William's appendage via marriage and none of them were going to accept her as if she had been born among them. She kept (and I think still does) wanting what born aristocrats and royals have, which is the ability to lead a freer life in certain areas where she does not. I also think she hates having to be married to William and wishes she had the title without him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 02:55:43 am »

Waity actually looks better in casual and sporty clothes; she looks good today. She should have had her hair pulled but at least she didn't have those huge rolls of who knows what attached to her head. She is looking older than usual.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 03:10:16 am »

^I begrudgingly agree.  She has always worn casual wear with more confidence and comfort than do-dah'd hats perched on her head and a million dresses with the same theme.  There was a profile pic in that article that was really a beautiful shot of her. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 03:14:51 am »

She looked comfortable in those clothes. I just don't understand why she left her hair down. To me, that outfit begs for some/all of it pulled back casually.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 10:02:07 am »

She somehow always looks better in casual clothes.. It literally just occurred to me that this might be because her face is too harsh.. Harsh face, which is balanced with a relaxed look. When she's all done up and sometimes stiff (clothing, hair etc etc) she comes across as even harsher. I really think this might be why she always looks good in sporty stuff.

I like her outfit on this engagement, though the boots are a bit over the top, but still altogether quite good.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2018, 02:33:26 pm »

I started to read the comments under the story in the DM and after less than a minute I just couldn't stand any more.   Looks like the midds and their
pals have some time on their hands to write these comments.  It's so obvious.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2018, 04:06:14 pm »

Mum and family probably spend hours writing the treacly comments. IMO
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2018, 05:53:54 pm »

flower Sandy

It haas occured to me that these last seven months are precisely what Kate wants, and thought she was signing up for.
No charity work, no public appearances, probably numerous private functions under the radar and still buying all the
clothes she wants.  Now she's back and the DM waxes lyrical.  Idiots.  This is what she and William have always wanted.
As the song says "You've been too gone for too long, its too late to come back now.....
I don't believe either of them want to do any sort of duty, and neither one of them is suited to it. 
I believe Harry and Meghan are, suited, especially after their tour of Sussex today, and numerous other public appearances.
We'll see how they fare in Australia.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2018, 07:28:49 pm »

I think Kate has no idea just how much she's thrown away; she entered that marriage with no allies, no leverage, and no connections. Now she fancies that she can just bug out for half a year and come back to big fanfare, but that isn't happening either. Her grand comeback is akin to when Victoria Beckham tried to take American society by storm and that fizzled out before it got started. Same with Kate; she's rejected the press and public so much that the press and public have moved on. So now she's trying to (like a fading star) make a big comeback, but it's falling flat since she has made big promises before and failed to follow through on it. She's old news and she no longer has the advantage of being new on the scene and it is clear that she isn't going to do anything interesting, much less innovative, she is no longer of any interest.

Her additional determination to dress down and dowdy has had the effect of not even making the press ask about what she wore and seeing her around is no different than seeing anyone normal on the street. She doesn't dress like a fairy princess, that would have the effect of her appearance being magical and at least exciting to them. However, instead, she persists in dressing down, making no effort, and prefers to continue to give the middle finger to everyone around her. Clearly the courtiers are no longer trying to help her and clearly the press has lost interest in having her as a main headliner. She's gotten her 'normal life,' but at the expense of a new chances. This is just another appearance and clearly she must not have been very pregnant to fit into jeans that tight that easily with no real seeming discomfort.

She has normal life, but at the expense of having any kind of chance at building any allies or leverage or even topics for conversation. She is also dragging her husband down with her and when William is king, he will have no international allies or contacts that will help his people get jobs and it will not help his nation get more prestige. As for Harry and Meg, Meg has been doing more in her time a as new consort than Kate did back on 2011, or event 2012. It's not like Kate hasn't had her chances and as much as I dislike MEg, at least she's making something of her time and doing engagements and doing what she can with Harry at any given time. She isn't jetting all over the place without Harry and she is in fact hitting the ground running.

Demeter
courtier

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2018, 02:17:53 am »

I've never understood their fascination with normal. "Normal" life should have never been presented as an option to either of them. That it was, and that it was idolized, at the expense of the real duties and privileges of rank speaks volumes, imho, anyway.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2018, 02:28:23 pm »

^ Exactly! Both couldn't understand what a 'normal' life is.  They were not normal from the moment each was conceived because of the roles of their parents.  Rather than lamenting their lack of 'normal' lives throughout their late teens and twenties, they should have been exploring what they could do to make their non 'normal' lives meaningful.  IMO, they both would have been happier and better grounded men, had they done this.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2018, 03:03:53 pm »

I've never understood their fascination with normal. "Normal" life should have never been presented as an option to either of them. That it was, and that it was idolized, at the expense of the real duties and privileges of rank speaks volumes, imho, anyway.

I know the courtiers were demonized for not wanting the princes to have 'normal' experiences, but I think they were right. Neither prince should have been told that they could have something they had no business even knowing about and I think Diana never should have let them think that the press coverage due to them was abnormal and I do believe that neither should have been raised to be adverse to press attention, they should have been taught to get used to it and enjoy it. Every time William tried to avoid his rank, he just disrupted the lives of other people.

Every time William got a taste of normalcy, he had issues going to doing his duties and he even shirked his helicopter duties.

BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2018, 03:23:20 pm »

^
Diana never should have let them think that the press coverage due to them was abnormal and I do believe that neither should have been raised to be adverse to press attention, they should have been taught to get used to it and enjoy it.

Completely agree with you on this point.  They were never going to escape press coverage, so they should have learned to relax with it and use it for the benefit of their patronages and the British people.  Instead, we see Will and Waity controlling the press near Amner Hall and being photographed with their angry looks directed toward the press.  I can't imagine the British people putting up with this long term.  It must get irritating to see that in the news on a regular basis. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2018, 03:50:25 pm »

I know the courtiers were demonized for not wanting the princes to have 'normal' experiences, but I think they were right. Neither prince should have been told that they could have something they had no business even knowing about and I think Diana never should have let them think that the press coverage due to them was abnormal and I do believe that neither should have been raised to be adverse to press attention, they should have been taught to get used to it and enjoy it. Every time William tried to avoid his rank, he just disrupted the lives of other people.

Every time William got a taste of normalcy, he had issues going to doing his duties and he even shirked his helicopter duties.

I don't blame Diana for Will's behavior. I think he is generally a spoiled prat and unlike his own parents, does hide out the kids. At least his parents took the children out and tried as best they could to get them used to press attention. William does not even try and instills a sense of press loathing, if Will had not 'suggested it' Charlotte would not have looked daggers at the media nor addressed them so rudely. She is just a kid and easily manipulated no doubt.

Will's parents wanted him to realize his royal heritage.  the Queen ultimately was responsible for giving Will the fake job. She should have firmly said NO. =The fake job was an embarrassment

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2018, 04:16:05 pm »

From what I've seen and read Diana didn't want them to have a "normal" life, she just wanted to show them the other side of the coin and didn't want them to grow up all privileged and spoiled and not knowing how "normal" people live & feel (just look at their father Chuck). She died young and left them when they were very young, their memories are skewed and by H's admission he doesn't seem to remember too much anyway. I think they have a mythical Diana in their head (like most people), plus all the crap they know from living in that family - from before and after she died.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2018, 05:47:23 pm »

Gorgeous to have a genuine Duchess back in action.  No acting here. Just pure class.
https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1047251208073883648
Compared to the Hollywood trashy woman named Markle, Waity's now seen as the classy British royal standard that royalty should be.  tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2018, 06:28:33 pm »

Not everybody sees her that way. Markle or not I still think she's lazy and not "classy." She is not what royalty should be she's workshy for one thing and has had those fashion mishaps worse than Markle could even dream of. I think a lot of those comments are too phony like the Palace is working the arrows and comments. And it is not flattery for a person to be used to deride someone else. I think this misconception will clear up hopefully. Kate is a commoner and has a stage mother and I see her as fake. I see many comments disagreeing with the flatterers whose comments on the dm are frankly over the top in being cloying. To call Kate classy to me is a joke. And she is not thrifty. She had the extra tennis court built and she had to bother a neighbor to build one because she was unhappy with the one already there. Meghan is who she is but I find Kate a big phony who rides on excuses and does not work much and grabs all the perks.  I started reading the cloying DM comments and I had to stop because I was getting nauseous.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:31:52 pm by sandy » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: