Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:36:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oceania September 25  (Read 2177 times)
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2018, 01:05:04 pm »

tehe true !

I think she was wearing a wireless bra
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2018, 11:22:15 am »

Maybe this has already been said, but anyway:

Looks like she's a flasher, too. Left her bra at home, the nipples are about to stab someone's eye out and you can in fact see the areola and all in this pic!!! Even though it's aother black goth/ funeral dress!!
https://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Meghan-Duchess-of-Sussex-In-Givenchy-Oceania-Opening-1.jpg
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2018, 03:05:58 am »

Well crap. There's another flasher. The competition will be horrible to witness.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2018, 05:51:13 am »

^ I bet she's racking her brain how to top Kate's behind pics in the Australia tour... but look klassy and $exy like in the ^^ pic.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2018, 03:56:24 pm »

Not sure why she bothers showing her fried eggs off.  I saw the video and she has very little to show off  sly

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2018, 01:37:35 am »

The dress isn't very nice on her and those tits flashing..... Her hair was okay. How does such an awful woman get to be on stage.

The only constant is change.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2018, 01:38:34 am »

What is it with not wearing underwear? I wish they would all decide collectively to wear sensible unders.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2018, 09:51:20 am »

^^ She doesn't. She was on a cable show all the way in Canada and her side gig - Soho house, landed her with the opportunity of a lifetime to be a pretend decent woman with class while everyone sees her for the fraud she really is. It's a sad existence but she's been pining for it for years and years and I don't feel any pity for her. She wanted this life, she was chasing after this life for a long, long time. Now .. let the reality settle in ...slowly.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2018, 02:39:12 pm »

You would think even if MM doesn't do the whole bra thing that she would realize the DOS should put one on when she goes out in that capacity. Acting, etc. etc.

As I've said before, Duchesses should wear knickers. Also bras. And hem weights. Am I forgetting anything? Probably. That info should have really been in her Welcome to Windsor packet. Maybe it was, who knows?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2018, 02:44:52 pm »

Most normal people wear underthings; royals wear underthings and regrettably the dolt Duchess of Cambridge seems to have broken that tradition and she clearly set the precedent for the Duchess of Sussex to follow. I am sure however that Meg might be used to wearing nothing underneath and therefore she's doing what she's used to.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2018, 03:10:43 pm »

^ I agree. Of course most people/royals do wear underwear. I was largely being facetious because it baffling to me that women expecting to be photographed would intentionally go without basics required to cover themselves. However, I know that's possibly part of the whole thing.

No one should have to be told to put on their pants.

It's just bananas. People who should be drawing attention to others, to bigger issues, going around like this is just baffling.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2018, 03:25:19 pm »

^ Yeah, like - put on underwear, wash your hair, iron your skirt, take off the plastic off of your new bag ... these are *cough *cough no brainers. You don't have to be a duchess to know that.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2018, 03:37:42 pm »

^ Exactly. It's like, have you never left your house before?

Although, leaving the plastic on the bags suggests a return in my mind. Where, why, how, or who is not readily apparent to me, but who doesn't take the wrapping off a bag? Is it like, tackily leaving the tag on so someone will say, "Oh, you have a tag here." And then "inadvertently" see the price? Was she desperate, perhaps, for all to know that it was a shiny new bag in a clapback against discussions of borrowed clothing?

Who knows? But her attention to detail does not bode well to her sartorial success on this trip.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2018, 02:12:33 pm »

You would think even if MM doesn't do the whole bra thing that she would realize the DOS should put one on when she goes out in that capacity. Acting, etc. etc.

As I've said before, Duchesses should wear knickers. Also bras. And hem weights. Am I forgetting anything? Probably. That info should have really been in her Welcome to Windsor packet. Maybe it was, who knows?

I think they didn't incl that in the Welcome tWP, because they thought it was obvious you put on underwear.

Or maybe it is in the manual these days, Lord knows Kate "forgot" her underwear plenty of times.

Seems to be part of the new "ducha*se apparel", it also saves money!! There's the plus to that traumatizing eyesore!!
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2018, 04:47:03 pm »

There are yet more pluses: the press clicks and news stories and the potential to have a Royal bum added to some disgusting websites!  Shocked Shocked
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2018, 06:58:37 pm »

I wonder how the courtiers feel at times; they have gone from the respectable press, to the tabloids, to websites that cater to the perverse. All in only a handful of generations. Charles and Camilla were caught out talking dirty and Charles nearly got driven out of the nation; Meg and Kate have full frontal scandals and they get to stay. Kate flaunted herself in her bra/panties in a student 'fashion show' and wormed her way in and oddly got the ring even after being his mistress of many years. Now the courtiers are deferring to women who put on airs of morals while having zero work ethic while demanding all the perks. It disgusts me and I feel sorry for the courtiers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: