Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:40:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oceania September 25  (Read 2178 times)
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2018, 10:41:45 pm »

^^ no one but her momma  Tongue
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2018, 11:07:43 pm »

I see the DM got rid of that pic of her feet  laugh
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2018, 11:51:50 pm »

I don't like the outfit particularly, as I'm not a fan of black. She wore pretty earrings and her makeup was flawless, IMO. Meghan performed the hongi (rubbing of noses with the NZ women very naturally, I thought. She received a very pretty bouquet with Australian and NZ flowers in it which I thought was a nice gesture.

When Meghan left the Academy photographer's flashes were really blinding and they were groaning due to being blocked by others. You can hear them in an Emily Andrews clip she sent! Meghan acknowledged the media with a wave. A solid first solo appearance I think and the Oceannia exhibition must have been extremely interesting.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2018, 12:56:27 pm »

I personally think that at least she is WORKING  flower TCP painting easter egg
She' understood that given her role, nothing is granted and that she must earn whatever she has through her work, since she' s living on pubblic money.

I' m not a fan of that dress, though I personally think that her style is pretty interesting.

bignono to her chapped feet, some foot moisturizing cream is not that expensive and is extremely easy to find in any shop. She thinks she's so much a fashionista then she does such a mistake?  bignono bignono wopedo

She seems at ease in front of the camera  thumbsup definitely much more fit for the job that Kate
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 01:54:10 pm »

Her dress tonight is from Givenchy (  sauer when is she going to wear UK or at least Commonwealth-based designers ?) and it costs £2.510,00.

https://www.givenchy.com/gb/en/midi-dress-with-pleated-sleeves/BW209810EF-001.html?cgid=DRESSES_W#start=1

Look how dirty the bottom of the stiletto heels are at the bottom.  And if you enhance the photo it looks as though she has stuffed the shoes with bubble wrap or something, really weird.  And all those wrinkles/lines on her feet.  I am older than her and my feet don´t look cracked and wrinkled like that.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2018, 07:46:31 pm »

^ Because you bathe..  flirt
^^ If you think about it - it's all galas, garden parties and trophy handling, each costing between $5K and $10K in clothes only.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 08:57:48 pm »

flower
I agree, no doubt she spends like water  bignono

But at least she' s out and (pretends to) do something
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2018, 09:21:03 pm »

I personally think that at least she is WORKING  flower TCP painting easter egg
She' understood that given her role, nothing is granted and that she must earn whatever she has through her work, since she' s living on pubblic money.

She seems at ease in front of the camera  thumbsup definitely much more fit for the job that Kate

Being at ease in front of the camera doesn't make you a better royal. It just makes you a better actor. And the pathetic amount of 'work' she is doing (which so far amounts to gala openings, awards ceremonies, garden parties) in no way justifies the amount of money she is spending on her clothes and the cost to the public of keeping her in a life of luxury.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 09:36:00 pm »

I totally agree that she is a squanderer on taxpayers money, her outfits cost thousands and that' s obscene
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2018, 02:10:42 am »

what is telling is that she flew her make-up artist for this first solo event. Only at her wedding did she have him do her make-up. Clearly, when she is the center star and at a wedding, the bride is, she flies in the big make=up people. If she cared about Harry so much, ,she would fly the make-up guy in for other events. But when she is alone center stage, she wants the best look and the best so she can start being a solo star. WATCH OUT HARRY THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU

The only constant is change.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2018, 02:16:42 am »

I totally agree that she is a squanderer on taxpayers money, her outfits cost thousands and that' s obscene

Charles must be spitting ticks that Meg is spending so much money, his money, on such insane extravagance. Bad enough during good times, but during these times, I wager that Corbyn is chuckling at how the Windsors are handing him the keys to N.10 Downing Street. That is exactly what Meg is doing and I think Charles has also lost control of his heirs, just as HM has and I do not think this is going to end well for anyone who gets mixed up with that family.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2018, 11:54:41 am »

^ I think Charles will withdraw his credit card very very soon with Meghan  laundry
We saw kate who was lavished during the first year of marriage, but then spent much less on clothing and I pretty much think that it will be the same for Meghan as well.
I  think that 35 year old stubborn assertive adults are not  likely to be under their father' s ( Charles) control. IMO it must be impossible for Charles to keep Harry and Will on the rail when they just want to carry on off rail, as tehy are grown men though they don' t act so.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2018, 02:23:16 pm »

Charles has multi millions and billions if we count what he is getting from Ma Ma. As much as I think it is obnoxious of any of the married ins or naturals to spend so much, they have it to spend. I can't  imagine Bill Gates worrying about a designer wardrobe. Now he  and Melinda are not showy people but they could be and can afford it.  What keeps the BRF in is wowing people. Because if you think of what they are taking and what they give ...attending social events … it is ludicrous to keep them with the extras of the tax payers. On their own and with the gifts and loopholes they get on taxes, they are very wealthy. llizzie is buying up property in England like crazy with her own money, the base of it tax free, And Chuck gets tax breaks for his million dollar annual income. Willie will get that once the queen dies. They are not leaving their money to the people. So they can't take it with them so why not spend it.

The only constant is change.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2018, 02:49:00 pm »

it is alleged that murky flew in a Canadian make up stylist and hairdresser to do her look for this engagement.  Waste of taxpayer money if that is the case because she looked an awful mess.  Shame the make up artist did not look at her feet, they were a disgusting mess for a female in her position. And the hair looked as lank as if it had not been washed for about three months and full of grease.  If she did fly them in at taxpayer expense then all hell should break loose, NHS in dire straits and yet they allow this apology of a person spend fortunes on herself with taxpayer money.  Truly disgusting.  HM must truly be suffering senile dementia, as for chucky, obviously as week as the dish water from last year.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2018, 05:07:15 pm »

If she's still so attached to Canada, she and Dork Hazza should just go off and live there as private citizens.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2018, 10:32:09 pm »

^ I think Charles will withdraw his credit card very very soon with Meghan  laundry
We saw kate who was lavished during the first year of marriage, but then spent much less on clothing and I pretty much think that it will be the same for Meghan as well.
I  think that 35 year old stubborn assertive adults are not  likely to be under their father' s ( Charles) control. IMO it must be impossible for Charles to keep Harry and Will on the rail when they just want to carry on off rail, as tehy are grown men though they don' t act so.

Charles is also someone who is superior to William in rank, superior to Harry; they should be more deferential.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2018, 04:15:55 am »

If she's still so attached to Canada, she and Dork Hazza should just go off and live there as private citizens.

Wouldn't that be great! But if that ever happened, MEggles would dump Hazbeen in an instant.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2018, 04:29:19 am »

With his money, she would; she went from being an average actress on a below average show to becoming the consort of a newly minted royal duke and she now has the ability to pay for the best suites in the best hotels. She would love to live there with tons of money and a title, she is living out her dream of being a royla in her own right, slumming among the provincials, just like Kate who loves to go to Berkshire with all the attendant fanfare.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2018, 06:33:18 am »

Why's this woman so gross? This is the condition of her feet during her solo event.  Lips Sealed
https://78.media.tumblr.com/c26edc862db47ba2ff8635e56e4d305d/tumblr_pfsx11LLna1xpn99lo1_1280.jpg

She allegedly wore no bra.  bignono
https://78.media.tumblr.com/b61135376ab4e1f02cca79b2f49e9fb1/tumblr_pfsx75PoQ31xpn99lo1_540.jpg
https://www.ibtimes.co.in/meghan-markle-goes-braless-tight-black-dress-during-her-first-solo-royal-outing-781533

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2018, 10:24:27 am »

^ "Expectation vs Reality" look equally horrible.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: